Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

700john's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 700john's Profile / 700john's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: NLC Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal: What's Happening In Your Area? by 700john: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
Day 2: Sapele is cool,
Business / Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by 700john: 2:01pm On May 07, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] mekusxxx brain dey touch or d guy dey kolo , Oh, na brain lag
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by 700john: 1:40pm On May 07, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]
this is fame clash - "no long tin"
Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by 700john: 1:35pm On May 07, 2010
@oge4real
No worry ur eye go neat, 4 naija anything goes n that is the spirit of swagger wey we dey jinja
Politics / Re: Ahmad Sani Yerima Disgraces Nigeria -BBC Report (example child bride pic posted) by 700john: 8:22pm On May 02, 2010
toba:

Islam is a hoax whatever the religim breeds is evil. Mohammad took his sons why after seeing her unclothedness. He said Allah had told him to do so. Rem mohammad married a widow 20yrs older than himself&also married ayesha at 9yr. Nigerians dnt be suprised if babangida gets to power&decides to do same. It flows in the islamic blood.
wow! Common sensically, the age gap is enough to set in a generation , u not cite or quote law anywhere, common sense is just not common to us all, some are animalistic in approach to issues, others are even worst but we need to sanitized pple dragging our identity or imagine in the mud, the northerners need a rethink- dem don dey xhibit d trait of wettin dem dey breed!
Religion / Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 700john: 5:05pm On May 01, 2010
Kay 17:

so the bible does not hold all the answers? anyway, there are writings that cover the gap btw when Jesus was 12 and his baptism, which are not included in the bible. there are writings on his marriage to Mary. there are writings of the double role played by Judas and the encouragement Jesus gave to him to commit suicide. there are writings that Jesus did not die on the cross.
in conclusion, what the bleep! simply reflects the character of Christianity, that is one of falsehood, confusion and contradiction.
those all just human philosophical systems and empty ideaologies , Search the Holy scriptures, it's absolutely complete
Politics / Re: Yar’adua To Attend Jumat Service by 700john: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2010
Shady Deal:

Quarantine! Quarantine! Quarantine!

Infection! Infection! Infection! Infection!

yes oo, make the pple dey careful ooo , make Mr. presido no go carry him yeye sickness jam person
Politics / Re: Describe Nigeria In One Word? by 700john: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2010
case
Properties / Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lekki by 700john: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
Baba_O:

@mexxyaaron, 700john et al
aasog of a man a gave comprehensive estimate, even his estimates are higher at some points e.g he quoted cement for #1800, but cement is actually #1400 presently.
can you please give us what he missed out to accommodate your #15000000 difference?.
It is either greed is in your bloods like our typical self in this country or you are not a practicing professional you are claiming to be or you are representing julius begger on government contracts.

it's obvious, you are speaking  from the depth of ignorance, say 120m below ground level or so, you are just not technically inclined, please do a market survey for evidence or better still, commit your hard earned money to aasog trust. slim chance brother!
Properties / Re: Cost Of Building A House In Lekki by 700john: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
it is completely preposterous and unthinkable to be shooting building cost without paying particular attention to salient factors like design, zonal rate, communal trend and all that. am a practicing quantity surveyor and i can bet my life that with the false cooked figures declared by "aasog" you will only succeed in better positioned trouble- palava.
the guy is just punching calculator no technical backing in fact that guy must be a quack , please check up
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Inec Recruiting by 700john: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
MaxLeo:

nobody with dignity will work in inec
Truth Maxleo, but imagine a country without the dignity of labour or minds without conscience.
Politics / Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by 700john: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2010
May the Almighty God help us out!
Literature / Re: Let's Write A Book! by 700john: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
The world esteems the unchanging God in a changing World
Events / Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding? by 700john: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
slimes:

This is one misconception too many. It is better to have a low key marriage and live comfortably afterwards. How can you live a life of such pretence? I beg tell they ooooooo!
Business / Re: 5% Per Month On Investment by 700john: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2010
beejaay:

I dont usually ppst here on NL but over pushed to write as i see different ppl saying jack poo.with the kind of mentality i see here,i dont think any of u will ever be finacially free in your early years.giving a 10percent ROI is more than possible and u can even make much more.instead of members to relax and ask for what the company does they outrightly by condemming it.
I can teach u how to make 30percent urself without giving your money to anybody and even much more.if do this will u call it a scam also?im sorry for u
you can say that again and again, please loud the NL community.
Jokes Etc / Re: Forward or Backwards (Solve this and WIN A MILLION) by 700john: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
palindrome! check up
Properties / Re: Urgent Advice Needed: Start Business Or Buy Land? by 700john: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2010
SeunAero:

i beg tell am again!
Politics / Re: Nigeria Cabinet Told To Rule On Sick President Yar'adua by 700john: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2010
Golfer:

Yayale Ahmed, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), tells senate "I have not seen nor spoken to Yar’Adua," since he let for medical.  I really would like to know NOW, who arranged the so called BBC interview then? Maduekwe said the same in London.

Maybe the senate should ask Turai! It is not funny.

in fact, you are right, why BBC? guess the northern leaders have got a grid with BBC. key issue like this should be on CNN.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Cabinet Told To Rule On Sick President Yar'adua by 700john: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2010
no sidon look rather look and laugh!
no bi naija we dey? people just dey run mouth any how.
Mr. President will definitely amaze you guys.
Politics / Re: Anti-Yar'Adua Mass Protest In Lagos by 700john: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
the end i s here!
Politics / Re: Court Freezes Ibru’s N500bn Bank Accounts by 700john: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
money money money, haba naija?
Politics / Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by 700john: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2010
thanks for loading us with story daily!
Politics / Re: Don't Cry For Me Nigerians by 700john: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2010
really, am suspecting that guy too. perhaps,

true talk
Politics / Re: Current Chronic Theft In Nigeria Banking System by 700john: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2010
Mbeki:

You guys are funny with your complaints.
What do you expect the banking guys to do in face of mass retrenchment and marmot unemployment waiting for them outside and lastly a failed system that will encourage them to steal knowing fully well they just have to bribe any law enforcement arm of the government to get away with their crime.

this is the loophole in the whole ATM transaction

when you're given an atm card, remember the unique number inscribed on the card was not generated by you.
also remember that you were given a pin number you suppose to change.
NOW THIS IS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENE
1. The card guys has all your information,
2. The PIN Code you changed under normal condition should be encrypted by the program, but am very sure as you key in your so called pin code, it's exact key is being stored in a database. remember when you registered with nairaland, your raw password was sent to your email address. thats what is happening
3. The bank guys just need to have a reason to strike and your dole is gone, knowing fully well that you can't win a case against them.
4. Their software is completely hacker prone, as such,, when serious hackers storm this country, nigerian banks will be bled dry.
This is a must read for all!
Adverts / Re: A Foreign Company That You Can Reliably Invest With A Minium Start Of #850 by 700john: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
De wealthyinvestor:

[b][/b] There was a company my friend introduced me to. At first, i decided to keep it secret until i get a result from them. This is a registered company that invest customers fund on diversified market commodity. It takes only the brave to make money. Some of us would have loved to trade forex but because of our time and the lot of risk involved, this company decided to do it for you while you sit back and watch your money work for you. I would have to just give You the site of this company but because there are few steps you have to take which anybody can take, i will give out the step free of charge to anyone that request for it. The investment plan is so flexible that anyone can start it.

send me update estimatorjohn@yahoo.com
Adverts / Re: I Need #450,000 To Execute A Profitable Business. 200% Return In 90 Days. by 700john: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
gerald2:

@Repliers,

I have sent the business plan to your email addresses. Open the attached file and go through it very, then give me a reply immediately after going through the attached file and the massage.

Thanks.
please send me detail estimatorjohn@yahoo.com. RASAP
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by 700john: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
FL Studio:

why our boiz dey disgrace us na!
i beg tell dem ooo
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by 700john: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
yet another drama!
Politics / Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 700john: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
webman:

Who is who fooling who, ? Do you mean Turai signed the budgets or one of his daughters that are given away based on money to the politicians signed the documents. Nigeria Beware, Strange things are happening  politically.

webman, you can ask that question again and again.
Politics / Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 700john: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ mogentle, we don sitdon look tire, e don reach make we act. fight for our constitutional right!
Politics / Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 700john: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ Abhosts, i dey gbadun your talk. I read you loud and Clear.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.