Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish (78658 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Baba OP if you don't want her disconnect. In the first instance why did you sex her if you aren't a greedy guy.?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 07kjb: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
The guy you people are advising here is a fool I'm sorry,HE DESERVE NO HELP.that girl will surely deal with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.
Thief! Ole angry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.
Those who don't believe in God should not believe that someone could harm them spiritually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Truthisunique2: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
killmods:

You don't even know what u have gotten into.. by the time ur eyes go clear this God u dey overlook u go find am from pillar to post but u won't see him. Some of us gats learn truth the hard way. Real life ain't no movie bro. Enjoy ur little cage for now. When it gets too small for u na u go begin get sense. I hope u still won't be as dumb as u are now grin grin grin
lol, the guy don dey the girl bottle for waterside

He doesn't know no be the sex dey control am in the real sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Obesity(m): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
You will not die.
You are the only one who can actually save yourself from the mess.

Ask God for forgive. Pray with psalm 51 every night from 10pm and read psalm 18 and 91

Then send her a message that you don't feel connected with her again and that both of you should stop this unnecessary sex.
avoid calling her or allowing her to visit you.
Disconnect from her totally but do it rightly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by eazyduzit: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Bro, with what you put out here, I can Confindently tell you that you are in a Mess. A Deep mess! A very deep mess!

The World is Deep! The times are so Evil! The Devil and his agents are so Brutal! And you have Fallen a victim.

Only GOD can Help you. And you need to Find GOD Fast.

Chat me up on whatsapp if you feel the need to.

Please,dm me your WhatsApp number.I will want to discuss something spiritual with you and I know you can help me out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by kissdabride: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Why cancelling someone's comment....it's wrong stop it.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Zchi1052(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Honestly I'm not a God guy, I'm not religious at all, but I have good morals, I have been single for long so I decided to give it a go and we started dating.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three months, and barely two weeks into the relationship we had sex, then I started noticing changes, first she became possessive, like she always wants to know what I am doing, who I am with, where I am at, and I hate that, I don't like feeling like someone owns me but she would always throw a tantrum when I point that out.

Things started going bad for me, financially I was failing here and there, it was a clusterfvck, bad luck everywhere, but I didn't think she was the cause because like I said, I'm not religious, I just believed it's just trying times they come and go, but it started shortly after the sex, I'm just stating it because it's significant.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.

Oga na mammywater she be...leave her or take her and deliver her

Nothing wey Una go do wey NL no hear about it...as if na NL send Una message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by uncommonfish: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2022
[you should run before you lose everything including your sanity. God shows signs you shouldn't ignore.
quote author=L1TTLE post=110687754]I've been dating her for over three months now, first day I saw her I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

Second, she calls herself a goddess, at first I thought it was this self appraisal thing girls do, I discovered it's not self appraisal at all, her birth name is some kind of deity where she's from, at this point I started wondering what I got myself into like she's all over me, I can't breathe, I sat her down and tried to talk to her that maybe we should breakup, she started crying and guilt tripped me into having sex with her, and since then whenever she comes around it's always sex, like I'm tired of it now, I will resist and she'll do things, touch me in places and I'll be aroused in seconds, for someone who claimed she's not into sex, she's a vixen on bed, I feel like I don't even know her anymore, lastly I have terrible nightmares now, and it's always sexual, that wasn't the case before I met her, right now I can't think of a way to free myself from her shackles, I just want to undo everything, make everybody dey him dey.[/quote]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Remman(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
I didn't like her or anything, I just did some biz with her, had a short Convo and left, so along the line we got familiar and we exchanged contacts, went on a casual date, then she painted herself as a God fearing girl, who don't want anything with guys, then I asked her how come her relationship status isn't single on fb, she said she put that to deter guys, I was wondering what she's doing with me since I'm also a guy then she gave me a shocker, that immediately she saw me she knew God want us to be a thing.

not long after that she came to my place, and one thing led to the other and we had sex, it was a very foolish mistake I made because we agreed not to indulge, at least for like three
tell her you've joined cult & u dont want to use her for ritual someday. She'll run or would tell you her secrets!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by BlesSingOFGod01: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

That's consequences of indulging your self in sexual immorality...but it's not too late cut ties with her and ask God for forgiveness. Shalom
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Sex can be a bonding mechanism and a distraction tool. Stop having sex with anybody and go celibate. That will help u refocus.

Stop seeing her and ask for space. Say u need time to sort out some work challenges and maintain that distance till u end it.

There were many red flags from the beginning bt u ignored them.

How can a gal or anybody tell u God said they should be in a relationship with u and u will believe them? To make matters worse u barely knew her and believed the trash talk?

2. She’s obviously pretentious and not anywhere Godly like she claims.

3. U are emotionally weak and made urself an easy target for a possessive lady. They believe in godlike senses, they are not bad intentionally but can be and have serious trust issues.

4. They are very manipulative. Though they try to love genuinely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by HolyHero: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2022
It’s not every girl you sleep with, una no Dey hear… I can tell you for a fact that a lot of girls are moving around with a Sh!T load of bad luck… you sleep with them and you will partake in it… some have good luck but it’s rare… if there’s a project you’re working on or there’s a contract you are expecting be careful with who you sleep with during that period or just avoid it all together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by OluwaChuzy(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Accept ur new found love... Print her Dos and Don'ts make u for no offend her too much.... Accept her for who she is. U don enter am woto woto... U don knack mammy water pikin � soon u go turn pappy water..

Ur facing something ungodly and you don't want a Godly advice.... E get as e be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by hikiki(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Run for ur life bro...she is on mission to destroy men...u are number 100 on her list. Do it tacticfuly else she will wreck all u v acquired. Am a living witness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Obesity(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Femsyn:
No need to go close to God, it all scam!

Abi na, woke generation. Anything spiritual is all a lie?

Now, who is having terrible dreams? Who is having a downturn of finances? Shebi na me?

Someone even offered an advice that you go back to God, you claim the advice isn't what you need?

Don't worry, the lady is still taking it easy with you.

You should be lucky someone is willing take you through your situation.

OK, my advice.

1. Nightmares are fallacies. Could be a movie you watched or perhaps, you don't eat before you sleep.
2. The bad turn of events is just a coincidence. You will pull through.
3. Continue with your escapades with the lady. It's all in the head.
4. If you're bored of her. I think you should just relocate. Whatever hold she has on you, will disappear.

Above is what you want hear. There you have it, after all, we are not family members.

You are wrong but not 100%You must not give advice
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by ajumma(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Nothing, i mean Nothing will happened
your mind is playing trick on you.
just be yourself.

lay down the rules & be firm with it.
the greatest men on earth got entrapped with sex
you are no exception.

Humans are infallible
and as human we are programmed to fail.

don't allowed those onlines motivational voodoo to confused you
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Satazaa: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
I think I can relate seriously with your experience and for me since you Said u are not that religious I will equally respect that, therefore what u need to do is to seriously obey the most potent weapon nature has given you which is your INTUITION, a lot of women are really mean spirited this days so I have leant bitterly to never trust what a woman professes with her mouth but what she does in her actions towards me, then lastly never ever ever promise her marriage verbally cos since u suspect voodooism from if u make such promise it becomes a convenant and with that u will suffer excruciating consequences, trust me on this bro and good luck undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by IrepChrist: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Bro. don't go too far in your thoughts you welcomed the devil the moment you committed fornication. Truthfully she could be possessed, but the access route of that demonic oppression was granted by your desecretion. Pray for mercy, ask God to have mercy on you. Lastly call upon Christ for your deliverance.

"Who ever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved."
Rom: 10: 13
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Krexpah(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Ghen ghen u don enter am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by neonly: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
RIP in advance bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Bro, try to block her number, block her on all social media platforms if there are any.Stop letting her manipulate you.Break up with her and go for deliverance, since she calls herself a goddess.
She's obviously a mermaid agent.
Don't underrate your situation oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Oga if she is diety just be wise to tell her to use her Powers to make you successful cos the diety Nnewi are worshipping is a female deity called Anedo....and you can see for yourself...you may be lucky afterall.. .. grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jackanda1(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Bros

Somehow God gets to us in different ways

Sometimes we come willingly, sometimes na trouble dey bring us

Since you are not a religious person, he go hard to help you.

First of all, you have to believe that in this world there is more than what meets the eyes whether you believe or not, doesn't change that.

You have to repent and give you life to christ. Look for a bible believing church. Learn God's word and prepare yourself for spiritual battle. Don't think you can wish this away

Many non religious people who tell you, spiritual things na scam but now u r witness it first hand
I had an experience related to this when i was an athiest, which drew me back to God.
It amazing how God works sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
You need deliverance, it's well, just get close to God, He's the one who will deliver you from what ever she has possess you with.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by moneyissweet(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2022
She is spiritually married and na the spiritual husband dey scatter table for you

L1TTLE:

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2022
dynicks:
If u feel she's acting strange, u too should pick up a strange act!!....it's a two way something bro.....

Violence for violence!!....make everywhere scatter....Even the world today is not at peace!!

And remember....only the violent taketh it by force!!

ALUTA VIOLENCE; NO PEACE FOR MY ENEMY!!!!

bros...physical no fit fight spiritual ooh,dis grl fit get sum spiritual powers.wat if she give op sum dirty slaps 4 midnight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Oceanjagaban: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

Gimme her number I wan advise her
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:

I'm not religious, I'm not religious you keep saying. Oga no one is religious nah wahala draw many to Christ. So you better put on the armour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by Jmichael1(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
07kjb:
The guy you people are advising here is a fool I'm sorry,HE DESERVE NO HELP.that girl will surely deal with him

hw do u mean his a fool?
are u nt one of those guys on dis forum dat always advice us to bleep ladies bcus they got notin to offer rather than sex....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.