Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40612 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by SKINDOGGY: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Make sure u end the relationship by dragging catholic into ur matter lol u will be foolish to continue dating a catholic girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by rottennaija(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

Go and marry her first
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Deborah98(f): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Why are you guys like this? That was how one was forcing himself on my family members so they'll know we are dating,chill lemme do this my own way uncle refused,as he was showing himself off he was being rejected. I no fit laugh Biko. Guys when a lady tells you to chill so she can have time to explain things to people around about your relationship with her please listen to her. I had every reason to wait until the right, uncle carry im left leg go announce himself. The girl might be a reserved person or someone who doesn't like posting too much on social media,so she's kinda waiting for everything to be concrete so she will announce you. Take a chill pill and watch.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by bestdudes: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship.[b] You see all this Catholics girls na now [/b]I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
You be mumu. It has nothing to do with Catholic girls. It is women nature. She is not dating you and that is why. You should move now.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by nkemchineke: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
So she can’t post his pic on his bday.?
It’s funny cos u Jenny will still open ur legs to a man whether u like it or not. Continue with ur useless feminist.
Jennyclay:
She has every right to keep her relationship anonymous and if you're not cool with it, then end the relationship and Stop being obsessed.

If she start posting your pictures now and you break her heart, don't you know she will be a laughing stock.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2022
If this is your problem, my brother, end the relationship and give yourself sometimes before going into another. Infact, you need to start a serious relationship with yourself and make it last for at least 2yrs before thinking of dating another person.
You go Just wake up dey find trouble for where trouble no dey.
Before you abuse me, tell me how old you are.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by FirstbornWds: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

Sometimes, I wonder what most ya'll are actually looking for in a relationship. How's an issue as simple as this worthy of a breakup? Worse still, you even generalize say na all catholic girls.

There are a thousand and one reason why a lady won't post her boyfriend and it's totally acceptable. It's not even worth it for you to want to dissolve the relationship except if she's proving to be a cheat or having other flags that you'd clearly mark as red signs. If not, you are being the IMMATURE boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MNDY(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Na the money wey you dey spend on her dey pain you. If not, you are supposed to know that it's not yours, it's just your turn. They accept and see it that way but guys don't. One even openly said it on Twitter recently - boldly saying: Guys, No Be Only You Dey Nack Your Babe. E go take the special grace of God to trust even a wife sef, talkless of a girlfriend wey 9ja girls are already saying they are still very free as long as the guy has not wifed her i.e. no commitment but a man should be committed to spending on her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Freshman54(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2022
This must be a secondary school boy,if I'm not mistaking.please kindly receive small sense IJN..go and keep your mind, spirit,soul and body busy,...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Emjace(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
She has every right to keep her relationship anonymous and if you're not cool with it, then end the relationship and Stop being obsessed.

If she start posting your pictures now and you break her heart, don't you know she will be a laughing stock.
you're on point
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Emjace(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2022
2braithe:
She's not wise.
She should have posted it and set her status to be viewed by only you or your friends whom you could confirm from.
you bad ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by YoungAncient1: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

so what concern ''CATHOLIC GIRLS" with your girlfriend's action
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by peacettw: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Leave the poor girl alone
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Jennyclay(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2022
nkemchineke:
So she can’t post his pic on his bday.?
It’s funny cos u Jenny will still open ur legs to a man whether u like it or not. Continue with ur useless feminist.
Shut up your mouth!! Who's talking about birthday here, you people like to twist questions.

If the girl choose not to post her boyfriend's pics, the guy should respect her decision.

Besides posting of pictures doesn't guarantee true love in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Jagunlabiodua: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Don't suck that pkekus or whatever it's called that place is filled with a lot of STDs that can destroy your throat and mouth. If she needs sex use your device and Yes she has other boyfriends, just make sure you use your device and stop sucking her it's going to destroy your future men don't suck pussies they smash them. No woman can love a man just know this and rest women are never satisfied with one man. You can't satisfy her even if you had 100billion. Don't blame your self or feel you are not good it's just the nature of women. They are not for loving, you love your kids. Women are for having children and for emotional blackmail they have nothing to offer you as a man, even if she falls in love with you she has nothing to offer you than children and the Kpekus you are sucking and smashing and other men are snatching. Women sex are overrated.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

stop doing this relationship thing bro, befriend girls Bleep dem nothing attach, den make more money!!

This is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by spartachico(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Why does topic like this make front page
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by saintnegroid(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

you did not do well... She can still post you on her status yet have no feelings for you.... Do your thing and allow a woman to do her things willingly. When you posted her you did that willingly... She did not compel you to do it... There are things she might be doing in your favour with out you knowing.... So whatever you can do, do it... Don't ask her to do same
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Flower1198: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Such level of immaturity nowadays...
Have you made ur intentions known 2her family??... Or have u married her... Shmmm
Even wife sef nor dy gree Update ur status
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Charx122: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

A woman can put your picture on her status or profile and still be cheating
It doesn't change anything .

I'm sure she's asks things from her which you give to her..and your asking for very little but is really
Huge to her .. Guy look someone to make you happy.
Don't be in a relationship that makes you feel cheated is not going to work.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Get a life

It is not compulsory to put your picture on her profile
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine she save a guys number with MY HEART that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.
run for your dear life ,she is playing you,you're at her mercy ,you're the only one trying to keep the relationship moving,you will continue begging her to stay in the nearest future ,if she does not value you let her go ,she seems not to be proud of you....
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by newmoney133: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
This is as good as asking her to wear an engagement ring now.you have not married her but asking her to tell everybody she is taken.paraventure the relationship scatters how many people do you want her to tell that she is not taken again.Have you ever wondered why the good girls are unmarried while bad girls are married already?This is one of the reasons.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by saintnegroid(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Have you thought of discussing it with her?
there is nothing to discuss here... Posting people should be entirely optional... I never posted my girlfriend now my wife but she use to post me anytime she feels like... But that didn't mean that I did not love her.... I'm not just a posting type.... Let him give freedom to the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Mrice22: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Never you spend kobo to any girl or woman that look down on you... Unless you go lash her and give her money for the lash as Ashawo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Innobee99(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.
Reservoir

Well done
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Denoh68: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
BRO, THAT GIRL LOVES SOMEONE ELSE. WHO TRUSTS NIGERIAN GIRLS NOWADAYS??
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine she save a guys number with MY HEART that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Emperor88:

Under 23 I guess. You never see the one way go introduce you to his sugar daddy in form of Uncle.

I have experienced that a lot grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by justlaw(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2022
How is that a criteria for ending a relationship.

She not using your pix as her profile picture, no mean say she no love you or she dey cheat on you. Some people are just reserved or have a private life.

Try and calm down baba!

Pasima:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Babathanks(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Why don’t you express your frustration without tagging a particular religion. The best girls that you can date is a catholic person cos they are honest, proud to be a catholic though
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by OlawaleBammie: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.
bro she's cheating

Secondly, maybe op is not photogenic

Talking from experience bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.