Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40609 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by sukar886: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
That's too bad, u said ur wife? $hit
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Mom007(f): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
She is not cheating, go n sit down. No reasonable lady flaunts boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that can change status any day! See now, just because she refused your childish request you are insulting and calling her names, threatening to disavow her! Marry her first and she will carry you on her head as her lord and personal savior but until then, go and rest abeg! angry

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Boyooosa(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

You need to be sure that you are mature for a relationship because in 5years time, your mindset and perspective about relationship would have changed
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by NOwazobia: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
When kids fall into infatuation... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by blackparadise: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Ulunne777:
[color=#770077][/color]
Why will she post your pictures have you paid her bride price?
Very stupid set of people, the guy is very stupid.. mumu , oponu, giving her money for what, doesn't she have parents,..all this simp idiot wey no get sense..omo ale jati jati,
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

Your girlfriend is definitely cheating on you. You already saw the red flags, you better end the relationship before it ends you.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
U wan spoil her market grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Stargurl20(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
She posting u doesn't mean she loves you. Similarly, not posting doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She could have posted it and still block other guys from viewing( if she's truly cheating). It's so surprising how social media has taken away our sense of reasoning that every relationships seek its validation to prove that it's perfect.

Do not ruin your beautiful relationship because if social media validation.
I personally as a person do not give a hoot if my bf post me or not, and I doubt if I will ever post him just for people's validations. Well, except on his birthdays and with subtle captions.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Bigchristo: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

I wonder how you managed to make front page with this topic, something you would have settle with your babe you carry am come here take disturb our life, my wife has 3 kids for me already but she don’t post my pictures, since you like to live social media lifestyle go and find one slay queen and marry make we get rest of mind

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She is cheating on me even her Tommy is coming out but it is not pregnant sha but a lot has changed in her body, her booty becomes bigger.

Her booty getting bigger is the effect of too much doggy from different guys. Be smart man. Doggy style makes the asss bigger.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Privatepart00: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
She is cheating on me even her Tommy is coming out but it is not pregnant sha but a lot has changed in her body, her booty becomes bigger.

Same you looking for ways to hit on your female friend that’s about getting married?
Is accusing another of cheating?
She refuse to post your picture on her profile?
So what? ( you don’t compel people to do what they don’t like, get that)
See me asking them to stop uploading my pictures lol this one is crying for same
Life no balance .
She’s free to fvck another , she’s not married to you, hasn’t made any vow you get.
Respect her personality that’s who she is .
Quit suckling like a toddler
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
2braithe:
She's not wise.
She should have posted it and set her status to be viewed by only you or your friends whom you could confirm from.
and, you think that someone like doesn't have anonymous numbers? The deal is that she is unsure of this boyfriend, she has multiple boyfriends, she is a VERY reserved type ( the boyfriend should be able to confirm that), or out of respect of her parents/religion, or family (which I think is hypocrisy though cos if she truly respects her parents/religion she wouldn't be keeping boyfriends). There is no reason why she should refuse his demand if not for those above. If not, that man will have a heartache for nothing.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by tamdun: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.
Yinmu grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Morenikeji090(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Run for ur life that's girl ain't loyal she's not proud of you nigga wake up... But I will disagree with you about the Catholic church u mention.. is matter is not about religion but about stupid act of ur girlfriend... She's playing your brain..
Pasima:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by tunlasky: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

So many senseless people in this platform
Mtchew
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Cokahot: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Shez not yours
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by omoadeleye(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE...

WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE..

Infact I don LOAD enough BULLET 4 my KALA..

ABEG send me ur LOCATION..

I ONE COME SETTLE SOMETHING...

WTF MAN!

Help us knack am kala wotorporously

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by RPG2020(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
She has every right to keep her relationship anonymous and if you're not cool with it, then end the relationship and Stop being obsessed.

If she start posting your pictures now and you break her heart, don't you know she will be a laughing stock.

So because of heart break you will be hiding your boyfriend from people shocked

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by TheMan3: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

what has Catholics got to do with it??

Oga is she your wife? Don't you know that she has more to loose than you if the relationship dosnt work out?

You yourself need to grow up and stop posting girls on your status. Don't tie yourself that way. You too young for that

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by fashionnisir(f): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Brownygold002:
To wipe you iron bar for neck dey hungry me naw naw.
Lol, you wan give am bj shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Olam09(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Mom007:
She is not cheating, go n sit down. No reasonable lady flaunts boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that can change status any day! See now, just because she refused your childish request you are insulting and calling her names, threatening to disavow her! Marry her first and she will carry you on her head as her lord and personal savior but until then, go and rest abeg! angry

Read through the first page of the thread you gonna see his girlfriend is definitely cheating on him. He elaborated further in the comment section.
He said she saved a guy's number with my heart and he confronted her but she said the guy is just a friend.
2. He saw two empty containers of ice-cream in his girlfriend apartment, don't you think this are red flags?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by alizma: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Another dictator in disguise. Ladies run when you see them.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by lanre316: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Do the poor girl a favor and break up with her and allow her find a matured responsible man. You're obviously petty and immature
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Ndidi2: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
For 8 months we are dating na only once I bleep her and since she keep given me pussy to suck. I always give her money yet I don't see the love
hey u want kill me here wt laf..
Nothing wee l never read here.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Offpoint1: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Lol my that hates my pics being posted by a girl... forget those shits, it's childish. Girl wey go cheat go cheat no matter how many of your pics she post daily
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by jyz200(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

You can’t force someone to post you on their status or dp
It’s their choice
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
grin think say na only am they run the babe ,una go learn the hard war idiot,if like no wise and stop taking these girls serious, you they form lover boy.

The Redpill is already doing a great job. Many simps are getting wised up.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

I don’t even know what to call you.
What significance does putting you on her WhatsApp profile picture add? People put profile pictures of dogs, celebrities, computers, tech files as their WhatsApp display picture, what exactly does that tell you?

You now want to end your relationship because she refused to put your picture there? LOL, you have not even gone to meet her parents yet or proposed to her yet and you are this possessive?
Please end the relationship and let her move on with her life.
Mtchww

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Joseph08(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Me I don't even like my girl posting my pictures and I won't post yours, maybe only on birthday celebrations if I like.

Irony of life!

Oga you have so many things to think about, rather thinking for a woman to post your pictures.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2022
It's not a must for her to post your picture, since she's not your wife and people may start questioning her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Too many kids everywhere... nairaland stop pushing dumb posts to front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63