Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status (40511 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Mooh247: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Little things are what counts in a relationship

She doesn't spend on you,

She doesn't stress and go all out for you

Untop of that she hides you

So what exactly do you gain from her

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by jamesversion: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.

After sampling you in her profile pictures and you do not marry her??
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by alexvic12: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
I wonder why people see this WhatsApp status thing as something so important!

So many friendships and relationships have broken because one party felt bad for not being "posted on status" of the other.

Does it make any sense?

You find people getting angry that you didn't post about them for their birthday's even when you send text, call, and send gifts! But they'll hold your neck for not posting on WhatsApp

That's crazy.

Back to you, OP.

You have to understand some things:

1. Most girls have at least 3 guys they are considering for marriage. That she's dating you now doesn't mean she will marry you.

She has to see certain level of commitment, trust, and focus before she discards other guys and focus on you.

If she starts flaunting you now and you later dump her, she loses.

2. Stop being a child. If you think she's not faithful because she doesn't post you, simply walk away.

If you think otherwise, then stay and slowly build confidence. Stop posting her too. Not for revenge, but to build trust.

3. Some girls are very guarded about their man. They don't want anyone to know who they're dating for good reasons. Maybe she's that type of person.

4. If you continue like this, she can manipulate you. When she uploads your pictures with sweet words and you fall yakata, then she bills you in your happy state...

Only for you to discover that she set the audience to only you.

You'd be surprised.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Machinegun91(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Your ticket don cut
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Salim27(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
people are carrying unnecessary things to become their problem.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by pickatyouu: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Abeg go get a life. What does putting ur pics on her status give to you. Some of Una too like to dey person daughter
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
We have done that severally I open up to her, I hide nothing from her but she tells me the one she fill like, cannu imagine she save a guys number with MY HEART that was when my trust for her started shaking, I confronted her she said he is a friend. I told her to change it but she didn't. The other day I came her house I saw two plates of ice cream yet she didn't explain it. I felt bad.

Stop being a Simp.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by damiloladuke: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by verybadmouth(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
I told my girlfriend to post my pics on her Whatsapp profile and she refused to do so, but I post hers telling the world how proud I am to have her.

I was very angry I want to end the Relationship. You see all this Catholics girls na now I fear them wella. Full of games and cheating.
Bro, she has many guys around her and possibly not ready to settle for you yet. She's a woman. you need to man up & show her you're the best of the best, then she can post you for the world to see. Your reaction is childish. You can't force her to post you on social media.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by DaveHarry(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
She's right. you're just a boyfriend bro. She's not yours yet. No big deal!

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Onarabu: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Oga don't generalize, find out why she refused to do so

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by umarfantami(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.
See feminism
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by spiceadole: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

I don't remember posting my husband of 5 years on my WhatsApp status,even on his birthdays..and the world has not come to an end.
Am I mad to post boyfriend?

Your girlfriend is reasonable and reserved.

Stop posting her.
If you love her,marry her.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Lules(f): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Oga calm down, because you met a bad Catholic girl(you concluded that on your own) does not mean all Catholic girls are cheats and liars.If she doesn't want to post your pictures,find out her reasons, but with how, you were quick to conclude.
Can't say I blame her

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Go and siddon...

If she does what's the use for it,who that one help even if she does if she wants to cheat she will still cheat.....

Stop making mountain out of more hills
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Alexaonfleek: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Twoclans:
This your girlfriend is not knowledgeable with the use of whatsapp.

The best thing is to post you and its only you and a few of your friends that will see it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You didn't read the story well
The reason why he's angry is because she didn't use him as her Whatsapp dp
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Achibyke: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
What brought Catholic to your bitterness again, i hate nonsense

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by chloride6: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Are you a child?

What does that even mean?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Burgerlomo: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:
That doesn't mean she's no longer into you,she definitely might be a reserved person.

Reserved kee you there grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by dview001(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

You are a stupid simp...a smelly weak idiot. Change before these eves kills you.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Revolva(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2022
The girls has someone she is eyeing ....bro you will soon be dumped like a sack of potatoes

an so the same person go dump the foolish girl

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by bigpicture001: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Wisesaying001:

It means alot.. in fact a while lot.... Ladies work by emotions.. if she doesn't have gut enough to post it.. deep down she doesn't love u or be proud of u..

That relationship won't last

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by DaveHarry(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
If my girlfriend like she puts me on social media or not, there's no way it's a must, no matter the commitments. Most times, boyfriends usually mistake themselves for a husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
Wow best advice thanks bro, I really appreciate that I will work on it with immediate effect, she won't smell my 1k again

Guy, I plead with you. Try and be a man a swallow the truth pill. Call off that relationship; I know it's going to be hard at first but in the long run, it's going to worth it. That lady is seriously cheating on you and she has already studied your vulnerability, that is why she behaving like that to you. Never forget that the way you start with a lady is the way you end with her. For your peace of mind, call it off, detach or you do otherwise by staying and continue to get angry.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
For 8 months we are dating na only once I bleep her and since she keep given me pussy to suck. I always give her money yet I don't see the love

She only give you Pussy to suck but you only fucccck her once ?

Does she even suck you back ?

You guys need to understand that you can’t impress these present whores with money. An average Nigerian girl has up to 5 boyfriends on average and they all have their different roles in her life.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by namo77: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Grow up and grow some balls
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by whitedove(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Just like someone will always say here, YOU ARE A SIMP! Do you know she can even put your picture and still block other competitors? i assume this is a business venture by using the term COMPETITOR. you, my friend cannot monopolize the venture that has gone PUBLIC. she is quoted in Nigeria Stock Exchange already.
#takeheart

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
For 8 months we are dating na only once I bleep her and since she keep given me pussy to suck. I always give her money yet I don't see the love
In as much as I dont believe your story, if true, then she's probably been giving you pussy to suck cos you're a pussy man

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

So that tomorrow you will leave her. She is not your wife! If you no get shame she get shame
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Prettychild(f): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
She has every right to keep her relationship anonymous and if you're not cool with it, then end the relationship and Stop being obsessed.

If she start posting your pictures now and you break her heart, don't you know she will be a laughing stock.
Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by Aksnoopy: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:

Why mention catholic,are you OK?
Most of these girls are street properties and hoes, must you mention the catholic church because you got caught up with a hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures)