Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls (68871 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by iamsamorano(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Catch them while they are young bet you are you are missing something just give them 18- 19 a trial and you’ll understand what your friend is enjoying

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years.l

I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and it's even rubbing off on me now.

Read what you're soooo against be preaching to your friend about. Then read the last bolded. You are such a hypocrite. I don't know why the guy still have you as a friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Me i dont mind o as long as she looks matured enough
Not those 19 yr old way get small pikin body

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by GooodHardDick: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
iamsamorano:
Catch them while they are young bet you are you are missing something just give them 18- 19 a trial and you’ll understand what your friend is enjoying

Leave the werey. He say na evening newspaper him dey date!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by RexTramadol1: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.
I don't know why but he takes so much pleasure in sleeping with girls he's far older than. Like 18, 19 years old girls (very tender girls).

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

The funny thing is he doesn't even feel any shame or remorse about this.
And those small girls takes pleasure in taking his money. Those girls u call small girls, aren't small girls. Their eye tear pass ur own.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Well technically they are adults so as long as it’s consensual you really have no right to tell him to stop. I personally won’t feel comfortable having relations with girls that young but guys are different.

I personally prefer them above 23 but way below 30 so we all have our individual preferences and tastes.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:
@op the younger the berry the sweeter the juice

Hmmmmm...this is serious
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by chatinent: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:
That's Child abuse. I don't and can't even date my age mate. I like older women.

Egbon mi.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Lol such a funny question. I can't even imagine myself carrying small girls around. For my self esteem and the fact that I can't be dragging over sex with a little girl.
Secondly, I can't be sleeping with students I'm teaching.. Like how will I stand before them in the class? I have a grown woman that befits my age
Are those girls your friend is having sexual intercourse with his students??
If that is so, then your friend is a sexual predator. He preys on the innocence of little girls. Thank God those girls are even above 18 years cos na that one go bad pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Uncle96(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
18 is legal . Definitely these girls have to live life also, you want them to be 25 years before they start experiencing life.?

And you dont expect men not to taste something good and fresh. To be honest, most of these older women arent so sweet in bed, they just lie in bed like dead woods. But the kind of moaning these young champs will give u , will make you wanna cry

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

No tell me what u do to those kids.
Im sure u still doing it

Aint do nothing to any kid

I fvck any 18+ to....
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:
I'm 31 and my friend is 34 years. Lately we've been having some issues over the above topic.

Anytime I complain about this, it becomes an issue. He even think I'm jealous of him, in fact he told me today to stop been jealous but frankly I feel very embarrassed anytime he brings such girls to our gathering.

We are new in this area but people have already taken notice of this and its even rubbing off on me now.

You are insulting kanu Nwankwo who was 32 when he married an 18 year old. Your taste can't be the same with others.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by shevchenko(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
The older the woman the more smellier the pu ssy is

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am simply trying to understand why you are friends with someone who engages in acts which you obviously believe to to deplorable. undecided
There is a behaviour that your best friend will possess and you won't agree with. No two individuals are 100% alike in all their behaviours/ actions.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Parachoko: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:
That's Child abuse. I don't and can't even date my age mate. I like older women.
Is not child abuse.

Though I doubt I can date a lady under 24.

19, 18, 20 years girls are small for him, but he is not breaking any law.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Lol such a funny question. I can't even imagine myself carrying small girls around. For my self esteem and the fact that I can't be dragging over sex with a little girl.
Secondly, I can't be sleeping with students I'm teaching.. Like how will I stand before them in the class? I have a grown woman that befits my age
Oga, the ball is in your court o. When shit hits the fan, it will splash on you, the disrespect that always follow doing this will surely reach you too.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Proudlyomonna: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nothing wrong there ,but me I no fit sha undecided
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Shadysen: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
I really like fuvking that age. Them fresh and sweet.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

There is a behaviour that your best friend will possess and you won't agree with. No two individuals are 100% alike in all their behaviours/ actions.
I am not that foolish to pick such as a friend, let alone a best friend. undecided

The way I go about picking a partner is the same way I also go about picking friends/best friends. We have to be compatible. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by BabaRamota1980: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

OP, the fantasy of everyman is to be with a young woman. You may not be dating a young woman but you nonetheless desire one. It goes also that every young woman desire to be sorrounded in opulence and wealth and so they do not turn down offer from older men with means, even when society condemns it as greed.

Certain things are acts of natural balance, should be acknowledged, not condemned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
If I were you, I'd dissociate from such person. Although, not because my dissociation will change him but because most guys like him tend to be perverts and potential pedophiles. And oh, men like that disgust me.

I once had an acquaintance like that. He was more interested in high school girls and I really couldn't understand why a grown up man would prefer little girls over mature ladies. I didn't get to know about his perversion until I saw him one day and it became frequent. He was even bragging about it. Shameless man!

Dissociate yourself from that dude. One thing I don't joke about is my ego/self-esteem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:

Aint do nothing to any kid

I fvck anybody 18+ to 35

If i catch u i will luck u up in bars... leave those vulnerable 18years old alone angry
I beg u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Bahamas95(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Leave your friend alone jor!

I was even thinking the girls are underage. We all got our preferences. Some like it young, some like it "ancestral"

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by MufasaLion: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
iKON11:

Jealousy? This society is broken.. Seems like most of y'all can even sleep with 16/17 y/o if they open legs.
Jealousy? This word is very funny

Brother, there are so many pedophiles and rape apologists here. Although, your friend has done nothing wrong legally but I can't condone such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Eagle7980: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
'My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls' I don't know if it's true that he loves young girls and not women I was with him one time and he wanted me to take care of a girl I know I was willing and the guy paid and left and I started to suck her and she liked it a lot He loves that and I was very surprised He says if I want to have sex with him I have to have sex with young girls I don't like it at all Are you saying that this person likes that? Of course he says if I want him to take care of me he would rather have sex with young girls My Friend Likes Sleeping With Young Girls Is There Anything I Can Do? Yes, I am sure you can talk to him
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Dybala11(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Did he rape them ? No ?
Did the girls agree to it ?
Did the law of the country forbids it ?

You never blame the women, ever. How SIMPle are you ?!
Those girls don't have parents ?
It takes at least two to fornicate in this instance. So, go talk the girls. Remember it's easy for girls to have sex, they do the pre-selection.

BTW, don't you fornicate too ? If yes, JUST BECAUSE YOU HUMP 25 years old 304 doesn't mean you're BETTER. YOU'RE JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR 19 yo
Your last statement doesn't make sense oga. We all have different sense of taste in women. I don't fancy seeing my friends jumping from one senseless little girl to another. When shit hits the fan, he would also be blamed. He can even be accused of engaging in the act along with his friend, hence his complaint. Well like you rightly wrote in your comment, the girls are at least at legal age for consent. Hence, it's still a little better.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by Chipink(f): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
samuel051:
Truth, the Kalahari black goat slept with a primary 5girl, someone who is around 44/45yrs old and the whole area got to know of it. People started ghosting him, even those he bought things on credit from told him to forget the money and stop greeting them or buying things from their shops. It was so embarrassing but I thank God I had already severe ties with him before the incident. I advise op to cut ties with that friend because such guys can lie, blackmail and are full of jealousy. He will start telling people behind you that those little girls come to see you at his place because you are ashamed of taking them to your house(if you frequent his house)while he pretends and eat with you in the same plate.
Whats kalahari ?
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by illuminutty: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
SportsHD:

I hate older women with their slacked pvssy and frailed boobs.
Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by iamsamorano(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Leave the werey. He say na evening newspaper him dey date!
make e continue them no go tell am before him join the team

1 Like

Re: My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls by ifinger: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
An 18yrs can take the rod so far it's consentual he is good to go! At that age the hole is still tight and juicy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.