Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27904 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dude is a retarrd already cry

You need psychological care seriously, it's not your fault, it's what you went through.

May God help you out
TheGidRedpiller:
Females can continue trolling, thats their purpose in TheGidRedpiller's thread. CONTINUE!
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
What transpired TheGidredpiller

Why did you become like this?

TheGidRedpiller:
Front page again. No problem.

For those asking why i would talk about this on social media, NOBODY in their right mind will express themselves so broadly the way i always do, not even I can do that, that is the essence my ANONYMOUSITY!!

Have Sense!!

MODIFIED; I have a purpose for sharing this, and i'm already achieving it, you have absolutely no idea how many young males out there are dying under the influences of abusive mothers!
When this kind of topic surfaces, everybody only wants to believe that only men can be abusive to their children, nobody wants to know that there are different types and levels of abuse!
I am anonymous FOR A REASON, i am a mirror portrayal of what many males out there don't have the balls to show the public, who wants to negotiate a molested boy? Who wants to think a woman is a bad person towards her son? NOBODY!!

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!! Your son is next if you are not watchful,i am bitter and misogynistic, i accept but how did i become like this ASK THAT QUESTION FIRST! GOD!
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by marsup: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
socialmediaman:

Your mother’s curse was the topic you chose for the thread. If the topic was “I had a fight with my father” people will also open and read to see what happened. A lot of people open or comment on stories based on the topic

The CURSE itself is the ugly cycle that repeats itself, not the words that were said. For instance, when a teenager gets pregnant for an alcoholic and drug addict, they have kids, the kids become bullies in school and eventually drop out, become drug addicts, get into teenage pregnancy again, and the cycle continues over and over.

My unsolicited advice is to consider therapy, so you can try to heal and exhale all the negative energy. It's not just for yourself, but also could help you to be in a better place to raise your children if you have a family. Conversations about your parents may come up with kids and the information you pass on to them will also shape their lives eventually

I hope you find help and heal.
He doesn't need therapy, he needs to stop smoking weed, or whatever he's on....and stop trying to sound woke. The only thing, I have taken out of all these rants, is lack of proper upbringing.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What transpired TheGidredpiller

Why did you become like this?
His choices are to blame for who how he turned out. undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Socratiz:
A lot of responses here are based on emotions thereby ignoring the trauma of the op.

Anyone who had a toxic parent would understand the reason behind your attitude. An adverse childhood experience breeds a life long traumatic experience.

However, you cannot live in anger and bitterness against your mother all your life. It is not helpful for your health and it could overflow into your marriage. You need to seek for help.

You can send me a mail and I would help you along this line

Exactly I grew up without my mom, never knew her and was never really loved, my dad tried his best he was my best friend but there's little he can do he was torn between his wives and his daughter, his last wife was a Jezebel I ran away from home for three days didn't have any where to go cos I had no friends so I will hang around when everyone had gone to bed then will sneak into the compound and sleep early morning I will run out again, my first step mom was very harsh and her actions lead to me getting raped at 17 life was hard I am grateful to her though it was her effort the got ma admission to the university even if going through school was hard cos lack of funds, but what made me change towards her was she taking over my responsibility after my dad's death for that am still grateful and have forgiven her. Growing up in a toxic home is not easy, today I try my best for my children, I got married and left my state to start afresh even when I had better opportunities in my state I left it all so that I can heal,my children are being raised in a loving environment and as long as I live will do everything to protect them from such experience God helping me.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
marsup:
He doesn't need therapy, he needs to stop smoking weed, or whatever he's on....and stop trying to sound woke. The only thing, I have taken out of all these rants, is lack of proper upbringing.
This ain't no issue of proper upbringing. undecided

Even kids who were eventually solved off by both parents into childhood slavery don't turn out this bitter. This is a deep-seated bitterness and hatred...you don't teach this in any school or home. undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by lebete3000: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Be like sey the guy don go do RedPiller for hin mama, the mama come change am for am.

I'm presently locked up in Psych ward now battling alcohol and cigarette addiction.

They're just waiting for me to get some withdrawal symptoms so they can step in.

I've been smoking and drinking alcohol for like 10years now.

I've been here since 10am yesterday. Na only God know when them go free me...
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by motymop: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The blame is him for choosing to turn out the adult that he is, whether you want to put it on him or not. undecided

Your shoes don't determine your personality or character as an individual. You are who you chose to be regardless of how painful the shoes your wear are. undecided

Human character does not depend on one's childhood or one's experiences but on one's choices in life. You make a choice to be a kind person or a heartless person, all this regardless of your childhood and your past. undecided

your environment and parental upbringing determines the way you will turn out

dont expect someone who was abused all his or her life to turn out all nice and without hatred and contempt

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Freemasonry: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
We take it for granted that just because a woman gave birth to someone, she can get away with just about anything.
Believe it or not, lots of people are not lucky to have good mothers. In fact, what they have as mother's are demons...this might sound harsh but it's the reality for some people.

Thank God for the kind of mother God gave me. The kindest, sweetest soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by lebete3000: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Socratiz:
A lot of responses here are based on emotions thereby ignoring the trauma of the op.

Anyone who had a toxic parent would understand the reason behind your attitude. An adverse childhood experience breeds a life long traumatic experience.

However, you cannot live in anger and bitterness against your mother all your life. It is not helpful for your health and it could overflow into your marriage. You need to seek for help.

You can send me a mail and I would help you along this line

Here's my mail, shydoki@gmail.com
I need your help too...
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by fof1: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!
Still Typing...

Pls Advise of Elders and Reasonable Fellows...Do not Revenge any Persons Hurting Stance on You. While there is Life, there is hope of a Change for Good and Repudiation of Past Misdeeds. Any Human Can Err Deliberately or ignorantly...But Learn to Forgive and Leave d Rest in d Hands of God. I assure you that, No Curses of Human Stands or Sticks forever. Curses of any type against You can be Broken by urself b4 the Lord of All...if U know...U Know,Pls.

So De-escalate any Grievances with ur Mother,Pls...and Early enough to Overcome ALL.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Justice4Toto: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop attacking the redpillers around here because of me, they are not the reason I was born with so much fvvck up, I preach what the world actually looks like, no matter what you think about it, you cannot deny that it's that absolute truth.

Stop using my problems to tint what is unproblematic, females hate the redpill by default, so the will hastely embed themselves in whatever paints the redpill in bad light, that is exactly what they are doing, that is what they did yesterday, that is what they will keep doing, it doesn't matter if their arguments are valid or not, in as much as it tints what they don't like badly, they will readily accept it!!

That's feminism for you gentlemen, you are on your own if you let whatever garbage they have to spew get to you.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Friend may God bless you
I do understand a little about Ur predicament
It's well with Ur soul
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
motymop:
Your environment and parental upbringing determines the way you will turn out

dont expect someone who was abused all his or her life to turn out all nice and without hatred and contempt
Having hatred and contempt towards your actual abuser is one thing, but spewing bitterness and hatred towards those who had absolutely no connection to your abuse is instead a choice you consiously make as an individual and has nothing to do with with upbringing. undecided

There are lots of people out there who were not raised in abusive homes who then go on to abuse other people in their adulthood. One famous example of such is Hitler. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by ebubenmuo(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please give love a chance, yes she must have hurt you badly that you only have hatered to offer.
Try visit a mental psychologist to help you.
You'll bounce back
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
@Gidredpiller

The truth is 99% of the ladies spitting gibberish sees nothing bad in what you mother did, which means they will likely do the same. It shows the level of damage in women in our society.

Also, the true redplillers will not make comment because they perceive you're bitter and Redpill ain't fill with bitterness.

Now to you, I used to say this "every man's journey is peculiar and nothing changes destiny save the man himself." There are events that changes a man's destiny for life. It changes perception about reality. The fact that you may not be privileged to enjoy some benefits, loss of parents(especially the father) and an abusive or an unloving loved one(siblings or parents).
This things affect one psychologically and it not funny at all.

A major decision I made when I find myself in such situation is to excuse that environment for a long time. It's very therapeutic. It enable to move on quickly.

Also, there's a spiritual inclination to these occurrences. It doesn't matter your faith; know that you're a spiritual being. You have to have spiritual fortitude to move on if not you'll be drain mentally, psychologically and spiritual.

I pray you find healing and be able to forgive cos this sh*t is hard. But you can overcome.

P.S: I didn't read you your first story and all I said was deduced from the first page of your post.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Freemasonry:
We take it for granted that just because a woman gave birth to someone, she can get away with just about anything.
Believe it or not, lots of people are not lucky to have good mothers. In fact, what they have as mother's are demons...this might sound harsh but it's the reality for some people.

Thank God for the kind of mother God gave me. The kindest, sweetest soul.
Lots of people, believe it or not, don't have good parents. However, they are not in anyway to blame for your choices as an adult. undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by HRSweetness(f): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is this an attempt at damage control.... or what?, undecided

Hello smiley

How have you been?
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Paygram:
The truth is 99% of the ladies spitting gibberish sees nothing bad in what you mother did, which means they will likely do the same. It shows the level of damage in women in our society.
None of this has anything to do with his mother. The OP instead attempt and fails even on this thread to post his mother as justification for his bitterness and hatred is what this is all about. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
HRSweetness:
Hello smiley
How have you been?
Still chatting on nairaland as before. smiley
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's very good you helped her. No matter what happens she's till your mother.

Stop writing rubbish here, go and apologize to your mum. No wonder you're always frustrated and bitter about women.

I pity people that takes advice from you.

He is against women and u are against men. What’s the difference here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Mjjh22: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My post got to front page yesterday, it's still in my profile if you want to re-live it.

Let me tell you something real quick, learn to count your blessings accurately, if you come out of a very warm and functional family, you are BLESSED beyond deserved! Some of us wished we never even surfaced because it's obviously better than having to go through what we are going through on the daily basis!!

I posted yesterday out of sheer ANGER, RESENTMENT AND VENGEANCE. I was insulted yesterday, of course, what was I expecting anyways Everybody just started emphasizing on the curse she was spewing at me and the fact that I do not have a choice but to be degrade myself to her every demand simply because she is my mother, but absolutely nobody paid attention to what I have achieved, I clearly stated out where I helped my immediate younger brother to good heights with his artistic processes!!

It looked as though my mother's curse on me was more important than the impact I'm making to everyone around me simply because she is my mother, I will not hesitate to add that I know all this support is very tagged to the fact that my mother is a WOMAN!! And as such, she should be more important than every other thing I have to say! Nobody cared about ME, my wellbeing, nobody even wanted to pay attention to the awful things she has done which I clearly mentioned too though, nobody paid attention to the fact that I helped my brother gather connections in the US, UK and currently INDIA, NOBODY!!

That's exactly what the world looks like gentlemen, if you are a man reading this, you should know the take aways you should do!!

Still Typing...
I understand your gain. I have someone who went through the same from his mother. This person prefer my mother to his mother bcus my parent adopted him ... am sorry for your pain. Never think much and be happy always.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by superCleanworks(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

You have to understand that most people here are mostly sentimental than realistically analytic.
Most people here have never WORKED WITH PEOPLE going through things in their life and even when they do, they cloud the whole matter with sentiment. I have met a few people who genuinely hate their parents, i wish i could call names but i can't. Just to remember what the parents of such kids did to them gives me nightmares.
I am indifferent about the fact that you dropped the cash. I do believe you did it because you can and not out of pressure from ghost 3rd party Nairaland people.

Finally, I hope you find your healing before the seed of pain and anger grows into a fire that consumes something you don't mean to burn.

Peace.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He was molested by his mother? Can you please provide a link abeg? undecided
Check his writeup
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
mastermaestro:

I don’t converse with nuisance. sad
grin grin
Orie lodaru
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Check his writeup
Where to begin? I have only read his last two threads and I didn't get the impression that he was in anyway molested by his mother. undecided

In the one he called her bitch for moving on right after his dad's death, accused her of putting her needs before those of her kids, and making his sister cry. No mention of molestation.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where to begin? I have only read his last two threads and I didn't get the impression that he was in anyway molested by his mother. undecided

In the one he called her bitch for moving on right after his dad's death, accused her of putting her needs before those of her kids, and making his sister cry. No mention of molestation.. undecided
i tink he mentioned it in his thread today
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Some mothers are manipulative I can feel your pain....you still don't have choice than to support her and see her as your mother no matter what your mother is still your even if she's the head of all witches and witchcraft....just make sure you dey on guard and no loose guard.... remember 9months no easy but relate with her with patient,wisdom,tactics and sense,don't let her predict your next move,even if you don't like her don't show it...e get why God will see you through
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Ilovelife4sure: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
I didn't comment on this fellow's post yesterday because I actually think he is mentally unstable, all he need is help, I am just scared he might not get the help he needs before getting married to someone's daughter there by subjecting her and her female children to hell with such venom and hatred towards the opposite gender. Dude you are not normal and no amount of cheering can change that. Get some help before you destroy your own life with your hands.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Front page again. No problem.
I'd love to have a copy of your book but I keep on getting this error message, I believe it has a thing to do with my region. I don't know if there's another way to get it. I really would love to read it.

:You cannot purchase this product as this region is currently not supported. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase'
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by toprealman: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
You guys should hear him out first. Don't be in a hurry to judge.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

I'd love to have a copy of your book but I keep on getting this error message, I believe it has a thing to do with my region. I don't know if there's another way to get it. I really would love to read it.

:You cannot purchase this product as this region is currently not supported. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase'
Did you use vpn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / I Stood Up To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.