Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller (27967 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

He might.. but the parents will always regret not taking care of their kids.
The Bible told us to take care of our kids.
I don't see any reason why you will bring in a child into this world and not take care of the kid. That's why there's so much crime in this country and we're skipping the root to cut the leaves, because she's a mother she can get away with anything and the society will blame the kids.. that's why this country will never work again
A terrible childhood or bad parents is no good enough excuse for the OP'S behavior towards women at all. undecided

The World is littered with many who were raised by demons where Op's mother does not even come anywhere close to comparison, yet those children made better choices than there parents before them turning into better adults and eventually fathers and mothers themselves. undecided

All I see here is a whinefest from a damaged individual and nothing more. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Front page again. No problem.

For those asking why i would talk about this on social media, NOBODY in their right mind will express themselves so broadly the way i always do, not even I can do that, that is the essence my ANONYMOUSITY!!

Have Sense!!

MODIFIED; I have a purpose for sharing this, and i'm already achieving it, you have absolutely no idea how many young males out there are dying under the influences of abusive mothers!
When this kind of topic surfaces, everybody only wants to believe that only men can be abusive to their children, nobody wants to know that there are different types and levels of abuse!
I am anonymous FOR A REASON, i am a mirror portrayal of what many males out there don't have the balls to show the public, who wants to negotiate a molested boy? Who wants to think a woman is a bad person towards her son? NOBODY!!

ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!! Your son is next if you are not watchful,i am bitter and misogynistic, i accept but how did i become like this ASK THAT QUESTION FIRST! GOD!
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Prayfortheworld: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A back childhood or bad parents is no good enough excuse for the OP'S behavior towards women at all. undecided
It is...same with the female child some of those kids are damaged because of what their parents did to them. Luckily you come from a good home that's why you won't understand the damages coming from a bad home causes a kid
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

It is...same with the female child some of those kids are damaged because of what their parents did to them. Luckily you come from a good home that's why you won't understand the damages coming from a bad home causes a kid
I never said I came came a good home? Many of those I know didn't come from good homes either. undecided

However, you learn from living in such situations that the only person you can change is self and the only way you can prove yourself different from your abuser if by making sure you don't out like them in the end. undecided

Op complains of a bad childhood but at the same time uses it as justification for his evil assaults against women. So? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by OlawaleBammie: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
mastermaestro:

I laughed when I saw ‘birth giver’. Dude is mad already. Those who don’t know are cheering him on. Will a normal person come on social media talking about his mother in such manner? The guy don ment, people nor know. grin

Abeg shutup joor

The guy said he was molested at early stage, wil u b hapy if ur mother molest u??
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:
It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.

Ehennn, abi? Make I see your komkom head come and drag feminists for shït on here again. angry
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by MonkeyMods(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
socialmediaman:

Your mother’s curse was the topic you chose for the thread. If the topic was “I had a fight with my father” people will also open and read to see what happened. A lot of people open or comment on stories based on the topic

The CURSE itself is the ugly cycle that repeats itself, not the words that were said. For instance, when a teenager gets pregnant for an alcoholic and drug addict, they have kids, the kids become bullies in school and eventually drop out, become drug addicts, get into teenage pregnancy again, and the cycle continues over and over.

My unsolicited advice is to consider therapy, so you can try to heal and exhale all the negative energy. It's not just for yourself, but also could help you to be in a better place to raise your children if you have a family. Conversations about your parents may come up with kids and the information you pass on to them will also shape their lives eventually

I don't know exactly what your story is, but being molested as a child by a parent is not something to be taken lightly. A parent could lose their child and even end up in jail for such actions in a developed society. The video below is an example.

I hope you find help and heal.

UPDATE:
I don't know exactly what your story is and I hope you find help and heal, but being molested as a child by a parent is not something I take lightly. A parent could lose their child and even end up in jail for such actions in a developed society. The video below is an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngB9_6Vqbc

Please where did op say he was molested by a 'parent'? please don't add your own pepper and crayfish to the already salty meal

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Prayfortheworld: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I never said I came came a good home? Many of those I know didn't come from good homes either. undecided

However, you learn from living in such situations that the only person you can change is self and you only show yourself no different from your abuser if you end up just as bad or even worse. undecided
Not everyone might turn a good version, some will and some will not, you won't blame them because we don't know what they've been through
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by vikstandon(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
So many of you here don't seem to identify with the fellow (TheGidRedpiller)... You don't know what the guy and his siblings have been through from this woman who was supposed to be a mother.
So many Ladies are not worthy of bringing forth children talk more of being called a mother...Hen better pass most Ladies...So many of them are just good at opening and closing their legs.

@TheGidRedpiller... Please is good you access help, therapy and counseling...you need to heal, so you don't be a worst version of your mother to your wife and children. Don't look like what you have been through.
You are bittered...I see that through your expression...Is expected, but be different, be strong.. Don't look like what you have been through.

Thank you for being there for your siblings...continue to be there for the woman... although she doesn't merit it.

Is no credit to her, she brought you forth and couldn't care for you... Don't listen to anyone who comes to say...she is your mother, she is deserving of your help, she carried you in her belle and brought you forth.
But your disposition to her and your siblings and to any other person should be...I didn't like how I was treated...this is how someone should be treated. Teach them what it means to be humane by your actions.

I love you bro...you will come out strong.

Being molested...we are many guys who were... You are not alone... I hated ladies for this... Is so true that the world we are in is theirs... But men suffer most in the hands of female...Is just that the universe sees the female folks as been weak, but they are the problem of the universe.

Just calm down...look on the positive side of life...you will heal...time heals...LOVE does the magic...keep everything in the past.

Your past experiences and ugly past may have been the catalyst for the present success you are enjoying...Think about it.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by MonkeyMods(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Females can continue trolling, thats their purpose in TheGidRedpiller's thread. CONTINUE!

My guy heal yourself as a man and keep your head up
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Not everyone might turn a good version, some will and some will not, you won't blame them because we don't know what they've been through
A person's choices, not experiences, determine the kind of person they become. undecided

His mother is not in any way to blame for his choices as an adult. So please stop fishing around for meaningless excuses for the OPundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
see manipulation... She is not his mother but a birth giver... Mother is more than labour pain
I pity you Walachia.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Emmanuel30a: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toktee:
She carried you in her womb foe 9months, went through stress while the pregn9 last.... Gone through agonising pain to bring you to this world, took created of you through out your child hood only to call her LovePeddler. May God help you.
I must say this... It was her that carried him... It wasnt by force... Women would always open their private part for men to put something there... The pregnancy was not by magic or force ... It was by consent and will. Most pregnancy are not through rape some are through fornication and adultery. We can as well talk about marital pregnancy which is lawful or moral. Who are to blame for women pregnancy? GOD? You should blame the men and women for nancy pregnancy and nancy unwanted pregnancy. What of the pregnancy that nancy has aborted? How many months or days did she uses to carry such pregnancy? Maybe it is nancy that fancy pregnancy and infancy... No discrepancy... Is it fallacy?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Prayfortheworld: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A person's choices, not experiences, determine the kind of person they become. undecided

His mother is not in any way to blame for his choices as an adult. undecided
That's his decision anyways and i won't blame him, like they say: who wear shoe know were e dy pain am
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Your post is so toxic and I have been having heart burn while reading this piece, pls OP what ever you do , avoid women at all costs, don't get married, don't have a baby mama, you are so messed up, cos with this toxicity you will never be a good father, and may end up killing someone especially a woman, please get help, even if you like get a tattoo artist and paint a big red pill on your chest or forehead it's none of my business, all am concerned is your mental health, get help, purge your self of hate and heal. You mentioned your sister hope she's not left in the cold. How does she come with you. It's well

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Prayfortheworld: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

His mother is not in any way to blame for his choices as an adult. undecided
That's his decision anyways and i won't blame him, like they say: who wear shoe know were e dy pain am
That's why we're humans our characters differs
You might be kind and another person. Might be heartless
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

That's why we're humans our characters differs
You might be kind and another person. Might be heartless
The blame is him for choosing to turn out the adult that he is, whether you want to put it on him or not. undecided

Your shoes don't determine your personality or character as an individual. You are who you chose to be regardless of how painful the shoes your wear are. undecided

Human character does not depend on one's childhood or one's experiences but on one's choices in life. You make a choice to be a kind person or a heartless person, all this regardless of your childhood and your past. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by 07kjb: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
On behalf of nature I hereby cancel the curse that your mom placed on you,you are free like a bird
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Mike1stSon: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
After calling the woman who held you for 9months a b""t"h?
Ooh what was expected of you to do before..?
Leave her with her ailment..I wonder how most of you think to be sincere..

I saw the thread and laughed off..so this is the boy always chanting wannabe redpiller all over the place..this is the person most kids on here follow and support.. someone who called his mother a slur word..what a pity..

You didn't help her..you posted it here..and the mods helped you to push it to fp for their traffic and you thought that made you popular?
Nah it made the owner some extra doe and extra members..

So what were you expecting people to do.. thank you for helping your own mother?you are deceiving yourself.. don't think you did something unique..it's what a sane kid will do for his mother..
The hypocrisy even made your thread More hilarious.. people were correcting you yesterday and some of your fellow kids were supporting you saying things like did you know what the mother do?
So what?if the mother curse you..you really had to bring it to public? NL of all places to call her in that manner..
Imagine a lady insulting her father in that manner..I bet most guys on here would have been saying something else..
You made yourself a laughing stock to everyone..I know some are still gonna support you as usual..if you like hurt her or any woman..there are still space in prison..
Thanks for giving me a good laugh yesterday.. cheesy

Enough said.

Well done bro.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by mastermaestro(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Abeg shutup joor

The guy said he was molested at early stage, wil u b hapy if ur mother molest u??

I don’t converse with nuisance. sad

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Abeg shutup joor

He was molested by his mother? Can you please provide a link abeg? undecided
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don’t see the fuss here. So many people have disassociated from their parents for situations less than yours. Some see their fathers as just sperm donors or figure heads, but I guess there are not as many cases of mothers, hence the reaction. Or maybe it is the way you keep going about it, like you should be given a trophy.

If there is one thing that is sure, it is the fact that you need therapy. Years of abuse could do a lot of damage to ones mind, so you need to fix that. However you treat her is honestly none of my business. I’ll be lying if I say I care or I am worked up by it. I’ll personally just hep that kinda person because I am humane, not because she carried a pregnancy or whatever.

And oh, I do not believe in curses. If they are that effective, we should channel it to our politicians abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

It's OKAY to be a hypocrite.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Prayfortheworld: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The blame is him for choosing to turn out the adult that he is, whether you want to put it on him or not. undecided

Your shoes don't determine your personality or character as an individual. You are who you chose to be regardless of how painful the shoes your wear are. undecided

Human character does not depend on one's childhood or one's experiences but on one's choices in life. You make a choice to be a kind person or a heartless person, all this regardless of your childhood and your past. undecided
That's life for you
Every Mallam with em own kettle
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Teerach: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Op you need to let it go and move on. Let the hate, the wrong etc go.
Nobody's interested in who's wrong between you and your mom. But you need to heal.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by harmony75: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good �
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Why is everybody centered on the notion that she is a big factor in whatever happens to me? Thats just bizzare!

She may not be a big factor in what ever happens in your life, because there are children who lost their mum at birth and so do not know what it meant to have a mother let alone a mother's love, suffered so much in the hands of step mother's(am a living example), molested at 5 ran away from home at 14, raped at 17, maltreated so much by my father's last wife, but I always told my self I would be Be a better person, today all my siblings that she maltreated are doing well and her daughter keeps bugging us for money, I still thank God for my father's senior wife she had her own issues ( compared to the other woman she was a lesser evil which you can manage cos you have no choice) but she made sure we all get educated, even after marriage I suffered from depression for a long time but for the sake of my loving husband and children I decided to get help so that I can raise them well. So please for your sake get help and purge your self of hate try and heal.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehennn, abi? Make I see your komkom head come and drag feminists for shït on here again. angry

My dear smiley smiley
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

That's life for you
Every Mallam with em own kettle
Every mallam does not make up his own rules as far as life is concerned though. undecided

We are each of us products of the choices we each make as a result of our experiences. undecided

Op chose to turn the bile poured on him at home on other women pretending himself a 'savior' of other men by it. There is no excuse for what is his wickedness. Those that instead deserve your attention are the many equally confused gullible boys out who swallowed the bile he has been vomiting confusing it for wisdom. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by toujurs: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Most women are lazy honestly and want to reap from where they never sowed, this is the truth. Unlike father's that care and provide even when you don't make them happy they will still give to you just to make sure they did their best for you to grow and be independent but women will give you with the aim of getting back from you. They are women and can never in any way be compared to men. So you just have to endure their selfishness. So life can go on.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by kilisi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
Kriss216, this one you’re following the cursed Op around, hope you are not planning to do same to your beloved mother? If you treat your mother bad, you will see people that you will owe explanations. Just an advice

The cursed soul even called his mother a birth giver? May we mothers never give birth to children who will bring sorrows to us

And may children never come from mothers who will sorrow to them. It is this fact some people have refused to acknowledge, that parents - father or mother - can also deliberately bring sorrow into the life of their children.

I thank God I came from parents who showed me love and gave me the best platform to succeed but I will not be blind to the fact that not everyone has it that way.
Re: I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller by tit(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
You are ok.
Your mom too is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.