Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44562 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
They won't listen, it's better you stop wasting your precious time, relationship to majority of Nigerian girls is like poverty alleviation scheme.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by walesoflyf(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Shey because I didn't support your Akagum lifestyle?

You barely know a thing about me and tbh, I no be akagum.. That being said, abeg comot that sapiosexual from the list abeg... You no sapiosexual anything.. undecided
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by czarr(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't read.
selective blindness.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which Bible verse?

Exodus 22:16-17.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by czarr(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, learn to read well. I'm not against women working. Let them earn a living but the men in their lives must take care of them 100%. Over here, we treat our women like eggs. Women should be pampered.
pampered because they are children abi?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
can you even feed yourself? How much do you have in your account? Less than 1k. You will just come online and be writting nonesense and vomitting rubbish out about women. Go and hustle and be responsible.

There we go again! This is the problem guys have with you Nigeria girls. Are you trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies can't hustle? Are you saying that it is forbidden for a lady to hustle, make money and take care of herself? Why depending on a man to take care of your needs?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2022
walesoflyf:

You barely know a thing about me and tbh, I no be akagum.. That being said, abeg comot that sapiosexual from the list abeg... You no sapiosexual anything.. undecided

E pain am. cheesy
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
czarr:
pampered because they are children abi?

Of course. Aren't women babies that should be pampered?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:

Exodus 22:16-17.

K.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kingyakos: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Which Bible verse?

Many books of old testament talked about it na, why asking which Bible verse
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Sukkyy2010: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.
Ok fine, I agreed with your perspective base on the fact that men should be a provider. But what do you have to say to my recent ex that was so unfaithful and went wayward by having a casual relationship while she was still dating me despite all my always financial assistance on her, she will always pretend to me I'm the only until I caught her red handed with another guy, she call it quit bluntly in the second day I caught her chitting.

The bottom line of my short epistle is that, 99% of feminist are opportunist, irrespective how well a honestly and caring guy treat them affectionately and financially it doesn't guarantee they will be faithful and sincere in a relationship.

They'll always look out for better opportunity and once they found one then that's their new deal.

I fear who no fear woman.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nahunger(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know what you mean by this.

Are you sure grin grin cheesy
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by wonder233: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Is the topic dating or prostitution? I bet you don't even know the difference
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
Their birthdays na fund raising scheme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SolomonGrundy: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can show you proof.
Oh, don't bother I believe you. I wonder why people go around begging indiscriminately.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Many books of old testament talked about it na, why asking which Bible verse

I don't know. I'm serious.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2022
SolomonGrundy:
Oh, don't bother I believe you. I wonder why people go around begging indiscriminately.

I wonder the same too. From the stronger gender at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by SolomonGrundy: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Their birthdays na fund raising scheme
Bros, na dis one dey weak me pass. If u come do mistake wish them, u don enter dia trap.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Kelechi009: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:
Our resident twins UyaiIncomparabl and iyaebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money goes hand in hand. Pay as you go. They want their men to adhere to 20th century roles where it benefits them, but they want to be 21st century women with progressive laws.

It's a man's duty to be a provider, no wahala, but somehow, its not a woman's duty to be a virgin, and accept to be the fourth wife. Why the selective application of culture? Its also against the bible to pay bride price to non virgin, should we adhere to that one? Lol.

Same reason why I keep wondering why Nigerian women talk about Celibacy and Feminism, two totally different concepts but both cannot exist in Nigeria. How can I be paying for your house rent in Magodo and you tell me you want to be Celibate?

She is claiming to be a feminist at the same time, oh well return the money I sent you, so you can be celibate and feminist in peace. That is when the trouble started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Bullman:

When u date girls from other countries in africa u will realize that most Nigerian girls are just parasitic nd greedy.

This is so true comrade!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by deavicky(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
too much hunger in the land. So many girl ordinarily wouldn't have dated some people if not for hunger. And there are no enough job outside for them to do here in this country. The male has taken over alot of job that would have been for them and yet it is even not enough for the men. So help them is u can but my problem is that they still want u to be romantic while u have many bills including their's to pay.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Youngqueen:
Take your broke a** away punk. If u can't spend on your woman who then? Na pipu like you go tell woman say low cut fit her cos u no wan give money. Punk as* ni*ga

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Kelechi009:

Same reason why I keep wondering why Nigerian women talk about Celibacy and Feminism, two totally different concepts but both cannot exist in Nigeria. How can I be paying for your house rent in Magodo and you tell me you want to be Celibate?

She is claiming to be a feminist at the same time, oh well return the money I sent you, so you can be celibate and feminist in peace. That is when the trouble started.

For women like that, double standard IS the standard. Modernism when it favors them, traditionalism where modernism doesn't favor them. Now I understand why they are seen as a weaker vessel. To be so inconsistent, without the mental trigger to detect one's inconsistency, where cognitive dissonance is a way of life, with no sense of giving, but to just take and take.

The disappearance of their character when they shamelessly defend their selfishness masked under culture, while being genuinely shocked that there is an entire world built on moral conduct outside their delusional brain. May God help us navigate this terrain of modern women. In jesus name, Amen. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Keji1012(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

Broke guy...shut your trap!!! grin
Misogynist oshi... Alfa Mail wink
If you don't have money, Goan hustle....or na me go fuq your gf wink

Your bad English is enough to make u a SIMP
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

There we go again! This is the problem guys have with you Nigeria girls. Are you trying to tell us that Nigeria ladies can't hustle? Are you saying that it is forbidden for a lady to hustle, make money and take care of herself? Why depending on a man to take care of your needs?

Never i can't say that everyone either man/woman needs to hustle no one should depend on one. For me to ask my boyfrd for help does not mean i depend on him or I dont have a father. It's bound out of love nothing else
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do you guys put sex in the equation with money? You men are the instigators of this 'money for hand, back for ground'. Can't you all just spend money on your women without wanting her body in return?

What do you mean by spend money on your woman? Are you his wife? Is he your father?

If you're looking for who will spend on you. Then get a job, make money and spend it on yourself!!

You're not a man's responsibility untl you gets married to him. Anything aside this is called prostitution. You have an entitlement mentality. You seriously need to work on it, else you'll be used for rituals
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kokomilala(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2022
It's the generation of entitled liabilities. This sense of entitlement is ingrained in their subconscious that they feel no sense of shame at all when they claim so called rights.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by DonroxyII: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

No loud am grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
You should ask yourself why women put money in the equation with relationship?

Like can't you women just be in a relationship without the guy taking care of you, your family members and also your relatives?

"Money for hand, back for ground" is the surest way for men to get what they worked for. Beside, it is purely transactional. No harm is done, nobody is cheated or feels cheated.

PS: Don't be surprise this lady who was docked for fraud still feels entitled to her husband or boyfriends money, despite her dispatching millions of naira from her Employers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7033265/efcc-arraigns-female-banker-alleged

Only God can deliver you guys. We no even know wetin una dey use all the money do sef. Lmao.

A very brilliant answer!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:

Why do you think one has to be broke to expect women to show up with equal contribution? To stay wealthy, you must make decisions that sustain wealth. You hardly see wealthy people marry poor people, those are Nollywood nonsense. Check the elite class in Nigeria, they marry within themselves. Being wealthy is not just a material thing, but a psychological thing as well. Now imagine the kind of discussion that will happen between Dangote and the bread-hawker. What will they talk about? Wake up, real life is realistic.

As an analogy, its easier to climb the staircase to the 5th floor when you're not carrying a woman on your shoulder, because she can use her legs. It's easier for two couples to go higher when each of them can contribute materially even if it's not equal, instead of the women burdening the man with hers, while not contributing anything. You can argue that men should provide more, then you'll have a point. But saying women should not do at all is a recipe for singledom. Only dumb men that do not know their direction in life will accept that condition.

Don't you also want to be the kind of woman that gives her a husband car as gift? Is sex and washing his clothes only how you'll show love to him? Don't you want him to feel convinced that you're with him not for his money? If economy goes bad and he looses income, will you guys become poor instantly? What kind of mentality do you have sef?

The only woman that I'll take serious with this "men are a provider crap" must also be the typical submissive, a virgin and must accept if I take multiple wives. I don't like selective application of culture. The bible says that a man should only pay bride price for virgins, so she must be one. Stop the hypocrisy abeg.
Word! cheesy
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

Dem olosho don Bleep you collect your sense abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.