Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44574 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by olympianares: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by 24brains(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
luminouz:

Broke guy...shut your trap!!! grin
Misogynist oshi... Alfa Mail wink
If you don't have money, Goan hustle....or na me go fuq your gf wink
or na me go fvck your girlfriend? Is that not what the prostitutes disguising as girlfriends does? Fvcking every rich dick to milk money out of them? I bet if you fvck that his girl when you think you have money, she will still be bleeped by another man who is richer than you and that goes on and on because girlfriends are prostitutes in disguise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Verysmart101: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

Not all girls will be like u who depend on their boyfriends to feed.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
You guys keep on talking nonsense, if you're broke then don't give, keep on wallowing in it, but allow those who have the capacity to spend on their women or whoever they want....everyone can't be broke assed and stingy like most of y'all, country too hard, women weren't built as strong minded and strong willed as men who if disaster happens they'll still find their way around and may not have to pay a heavy price for it.
The moment you stop seeing money and other material stuff as an avenue to gain something from a woman, then the faster you'll discover peace........Goan look for better money and stop disgracing your forefathers upandan

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ShaqFu: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Midas01:
If you're in a relationship with a girl, don't feel entitled to her body or entitled to her cooking or doing chores for you. Okay?.
I earn money myself and I'm not the type of man who feels entitled to a woman's body or money. Hell, I know how to cook very well. Chances are I'm even a better cook than her. So what gives eh? tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2022
00FFT00:

There goes another moral eroded parasite with a very bad attitude. Her language already says it all. Tell me madam, who did your father consult before he ejaculated you?. And how did you now end up becoming someone else's responsibility just because you grew a pair of fatty tissues on your chest, and a widened vagina?.

Make una call this olosho work wey una dey do by it's name abeg sad.
cool
00FFT00:

There goes another moral eroded parasite with a very bad attitude. Her language already says it all. Tell me madam, who did your father consult before he ejaculated you?. And how did you now end up becoming someone else's responsibility just because you grew a pair of fatty tissues on your chest, and a widened vagina?.

Make una call this olosho work wey una dey do by it's name abeg sad.
SAVAGE

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If I have to be honest, I'll say we are being cheated. How do we do all that and still contribute financially? What do these men even offer? Nothing. But sex and money. Money that we women can make and even topping the league? Or sex that dildó now provides? Them no explain this thing well.
My dad wash his cloth himself . I don't even want ladies touching my own cloths.
Its already in my brain to be responsible for my well being.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by kingyakos: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:
your not serious, if a guy needs help he turns to a guy for help. If a lady needs financial help %90 will turn to a guy for assistance.
If guys do act like you did many ladies will be broke to stupor.
The truth might be that, you don't even have the money to help.
You sound so ignorant with bad manner of approach. Even has ladies always have touching stories tell, i won't turn a financial request down that way.
The only request i turn down from a lady is "plz borrow me" i know fully well ladies to payback borrowed money.

You hardly see guys helping his fellow guys instead what u see this days is guys envying his fellow guys success, acting as undercover to ruin his fellow guyman, guys are behaving like girls this days that's why u see guys putting on things pertaining to women.
Men talk carelessly this days
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

UYAII!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy

LMAO grin grin

Women cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ShaqFu: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Bro, The fvcking was both enjoyed by the both parties. Abi na only the man dey enjoy am?

Nigeria girls are really full of entitlement mentality honestly
well to a typical woman or girl, who feels entitled to everything a man owns, including his penis_ fvcking is something only the man enjoys.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by IbileIfe: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Truth

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Zealag:
Once a lady invest so much in a relationship,she hardly leaves or cheat.Guys when you go into a relationship,force her to investment nd commitment then watch her withdraw the entitlement

This is very true comrade!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

Your only Job is baby bump and spread legs? shocked

I know you're just an attention seeker here. I don't have the plans of producing dozens of children.
My mum begot me and my sis. More possibilities i wouldn't want to go beyond that. Ill always have nanny from close relative and try my best to be part of my children's life.
After two kids will she sit in my house jobless for the rest of her life?
Just spreading same legs hundreds of time with half baked beauty washing out as she grow old?
She dare not manufacture stretch mark because that would be another disqualification added to her liability and over stretched puzzy .
Of what value will she be after her prime?
Note there will always be liability fresher CTY outside to go after.

Look, that is your problem o. I'm not against women working, but read me again, I'll contribute when it's necessary. Don't look at my money. I know what to do. Women have suffered in this life.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
The Zoo future had been taken away by dogs! Sex, sex, sex and nothing but sex! Everything get time naa, haba; no tell me say "I no like sex ." The youths should start changing their mentality both girls and boys!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Zealag:
Once a lady invest so much in a relationship,she hardly leaves or cheat.Guys when you go into a relationship,force her to investment nd commitment then watch her withdraw the entitlement

How will she invest?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by ShaqFu: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What do you mean by "go and work"? I have a job but I will still demand your money. How hard is that to understand?
I like this reply. Anyway, hope you won't feel offended when he demands for your vagina? grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by dalass(f): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and bitter. Are you not a human being to find solutions to the myriads of problems facing this country? This is exactly the entitlement mentality we're talking about.

I don't know why you Nigeria ladies hate the truth so much.

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend

I don't need anything from any guy. Never lump me with those you are associated grin.

Obviously you are a broke person. But no lady ever dips hand inside a guy's pocket for money... I know I'm different. Even when my male friend asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told him to get whatever he wants. I even went as far as to tell him not to bother... The reason is because of people like you, who will beg a lady to accept money/ gifts and still have the temerity to call them out.. Shame really.

If you have been dating beggars, all these years grin change your level and your circle grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Look, that is your problem o. I'm not against women working, but read me again, I'll contribute when it's necessary. Don't look at my money. I know what to do. Women have suffered in this life.

Your money is my money tongue tongue
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Verysmart101: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

U want men to leave a and forget westernised culture but u don't want ladies to leave westernised gender equality and feminism right? The same bible and quran says that woman should be submissive to her man but u won't say that.Honestly Una matter na waste of time

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Bullman(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

When u date girls from other countries in africa u will realize that most Nigerian girls are just parasitic nd greedy.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you hurt that I blocked your gender? No vex o. I later unblocked him and sent him 100N airtime na. I no try?
You tried. It shows you're very broke lol.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Mavor:
It is simps like you that are confusing these small girls up and down. Feeding that ridiculous entitlement mentality of theirs. We are now in 2022 and a lot of guys are now wising up. No time for nonsense anymore!!!

Louder bro!!!!

Increase the volume comrade!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by MrBroke(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Foreseer:
My brother goodharddick, tel them abeg.

And it's not as if na only your goodharddick go de slam the pvsssyy ooh grin grin

Other investors go follow you de sample the kpormo.

Ahhhhh lol I like that
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Senomi:
You guys keep on talking nonsense, if you're broke then don't give, keep on wallowing in it, but allow those who have the capacity to spend on their women or whoever they want....everyone can't be broke assed and stingy like most of y'all, country too hard, women weren't built as strong minded and strong willed as men who if disaster happens they'll still find their way around and may not have to pay a heavy price for it.
The moment you stop seeing money and other material stuff as an avenue to gain something from a woman, then the faster you'll discover peace........Goan look for better money and stop doing disgracing your forefathers upandan

You are blessed. I think most of them here are broke. Because men I meet outside don't think this way. But that Pansophist guy isn't broke, I wonder why he thinks this way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by 00FFT00(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
cool SAVAGE

I hate nonsense brother!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by od501: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

Hanti don't deceive others using your fake bible and Quranic quotations. Those books you mentioned directs that a man should provide for the "wife" not the girlfriend. If you need assistance, go meet your father.

And by the way, a man providing for his girlfriend is never part of our culture. One can gift his girlfriend ever now and then, but that didn't include providing for her needs when the father is still alive; that's harloting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

You tried. It shows you're very broke lol.

I could have sent him more if I wanted. But, he was worth that 100N.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Your money is my money tongue tongue

My money is mine. Yours is mine. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin

Women cheesy

"What do you mean by "go and work"? I have a job but I will still demand your money. How hard is that to understand?"

But the post is hilarious nau.

I love Uyai. She's unpretentious. Just says her thing as it is. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
I like this reply. Anyway, hope you won't feel offended when he demands for your vagina? grin

Why do you guys put sex in the equation with money? You men are the instigators of this 'money for hand, back for ground'. Can't you all just spend money on your women without wanting her body in return?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by tollyboy5(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just stylishly stated your end result.
Don't twist your words. You said women has no financial obligation in her marriage.
Even when the child ask "mummy buy biscuit for me"
You'll be like go and meet your father, the money he gave me is finished lol.
Stay blessed with your twisted thinking
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by DonroxyII: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
Biologically, A man is wired to take care of his woman that's why nature made the man stronger(Testosterone) so that He can be doing the Hardwork.

A woman is wired to receive from the Man in return for His Womanly Care towards the man as a relaxation for all the Hardwork he has done that's why nature made woman softer(Oestrogen) so that she can be doing the soft work.

If you can't can, Bro don't Date nor Near woman just ensure your Hustles plum before you go that way. Dem go train you if dem no train you wella for your House. Street has no Mercy, you just have to hold onto Yourself and Sabi the Corners then you go dey Chop street with Reps.

A man that's complaining is a Boy grin

Women are even giving men wey get correct Head nowadays grin ... You dey there dey beg. You go hear wiiinn grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos) / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.