Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44559 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by emmanuelbrown26: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You have said it all comrade. We have asked this question on this forum over and over again "aside sex what do Nigerian girls have to offer a man in a relationship". Instead of answering the question, they insulted every guy on nairaland, calling them broke guys!

If their papa no broke why dem cum dey beg up and down
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Paxziano: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't read.

You read it but couldn't come up with a superior argument joor.. don't lie

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
pansophist:

Why do you think one has to be broke to expect women to show up with equal contribution? To stay wealthy, you must make decisions that sustain wealth. You hardly see wealthy people marry poor people, those are Nollywood nonsense. Check the elite class in Nigeria, they marry within themselves. Being wealthy is not just a material thing, but a psychological thing as well. Now imagine the kind of discussion that will happen between Dangote and the bread-hawker. What will they talk about? Wake up, real life is realistic.

As an analogy, its easier to climb the staircase to the 5th floor when you're not carrying a woman on your shoulder, because she can use her legs. It's easier for two couples to go higher when each of them can contribute materially even if it's not equal, instead of the women burdening the man with hers, while not contributing anything. You can argue that men should provide more, then you'll have a point. But saying women should not do at all is a recipe for singledom. Only dumb men that do not know their direction in life will accept that condition.

Don't you also want to be the kind of woman that gives her a husband car as gift? Is sex and washing his clothes only how you'll show love to him? Don't you want him to feel convinced that you're with him not for his money? If economy goes bad and he looses income, will you guys become poor instantly? What kind of mentality do you have sef?

The only woman that I'll take serious with this "men are a provider crap" must also be the typical submissive, a virgin and must accept if I take multiple wives. I don't like selective application of culture. The bible says that a man should only pay bride price for virgins, so she must be one. Stop the hypocrisy abeg.

Epitome of wisdom! You have said it honourable comrade!!

What a very brilliant and intelligent answer!

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by sweetrace(f): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

Dating is not marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do you guys put sex in the equation with money? You men are the instigators of this 'money for hand, back for ground'. Can't you all just spend money on your women without wanting her body in return?
If truely you are a lady behind this moniker, I would say stop commenting, push back and breathe.

After seeing the outburst of one of the foremost red pill founders some days ago and also alot of male nairalanders confirming to being drug addicts on another thread.

It's a waste of time to engage in these type of threads.

All you should be praying is not to have the opportunity to come across such people in your day to day activities. I can see alot of them already supporting ritual killing just so you know the mindset of the kind of people you are engaging.

A person who feels someone deserves to be butchered for whatever reason , cannot be reasoned with and is beyond sane already. And you are here engaging such people? You try.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by nairaman66(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Hear yourself well. The same men will call her loosed/control freak because she is independent.

At least she will be able to take care of her bills!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by BeautyB99(f): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2022
You bunches of redpillers/alpha male association have come again, only you guys will be against helping a lady but you go on your social media and begin to salivate when you see one fine slay queen some of you might even go ahead and be comparing your main girlfriend to one Instagram slay queen as if you can maintain such ladies if given a chance, abeg if you can't help a woman financially then leave her alone she no tie your hand and leg with rope

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by nairaman66(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Midas01:
The same independent women y'all call olosho on these streets?

Cry yourselves a river.

At least she will be able to take care of her bills!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by nairaman66(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Hear yourself well. The same men will call her loosed/control freak because she is independent.

Is this not hypocritical? A feminist who depend on a man to pay her bills.. Womenfolks the most confused species on earth today!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Nairanation2:
The entitlement mentality of this gender continues to astound me. Imagine my gf telling me there must be financial incentive for her cuz of her Fidelity to me... Lmao. So, not being promiscuous or nt having many guys digging her kpekus should come with a reward & she's damn serious. Their mindset about relationship is just horrible. Before u know, she's already giving me serious attitude. To MOST of them, 'love' equates money. I ditched d bitch. Just terrible.

That girl is an Olosho., who feels she's entitled to your money. That is exactly how Nigeria girls are.

I'm glad you ditched that girl asap, no time. Nigeria girls are full of entitlement mentality, this is exactly why they keep using them to do rituals
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Victerica(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
some Nigerian girls don turn their boyfriend to financial survivor na. cheesy
If you no wan be financial survivor, then no date.
Simple!!! undecided

Which gender you be?

Ur brain dey ejaculate?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
wereh lo ma ya gbe yin. Even after marriage you won't be responsible. Like Yoruba adage" oju to ba maa ba eni dale kin taaro sepin" if you don't understand google it. You that your parents are still feeding saying girls are demanding money from him. Go and work and leave me alone.

No one talked about marriage. You're not a man's responsibility until you're married to him.

Stop twisting the whole subject of discussion!!! If you need someone to spend on you, then get a job, work and make money and then spend it on yourself! Stop depending on a man to take care of you.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Wittyduchess:
[s]If truely you are a lady behind this moniker, I would say stop commenting, push back and breathe.

After seeing the outburst of one of the foremost red pill founders some days ago and also alot of male nairalanders confirming to being drug addicts on another thread.

All you should be praying is not to have the opportunity to come across such people in your day to day activities. I can see alot of them already supporting ritual killing just so you know the mindset of the kind of people you are engaging.

A person who feels someone deserves to be butchered for whatever reason , cannot be reasoned with and is beyond sane already. And you are here engaging such people? You try.[/s]
Doesn't change the fact that the OP is right.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by HYDEEE: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2022
BeautyB99:
[s]You bunches of redpillers/alpha male association have come again, only you guys will be against helping a lady but you go on your social media and begin to salivate when you see one fine slay queen some of you might even go ahead and be comparing your main girlfriend to one Instagram slay queen as if you can maintain such ladies if given a chance, abeg if you can't help a woman financially then leave her alone she no tie your hand and leg with rope[/s]
Noisemaker.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Victerica(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Animegirl:

We have more pressing issues in Nigeria, but men can never stop talking about women matter and sex.

All these poverty stricken and lazy Nairaland small boys, can't stop talking about women for clickbait.

Na una and simps, make Nigeria to bad like this
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2022
ednut1:
Nigerian men are the cause. When you start feeding a wild lion or crocodile it stops hunting and come to same spot when hungry .
You are right, Nigerian men are the problems, I was also like that but I had to stop, I had to stop dating Nigerian girls too because It's not worth it.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by seyz91(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy
GooodHardDick:
Who else also noticed that Nairaland females ain't commenting? grin

The post really pain dem no be small
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zomby(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

I don't know where to start...but I will try my best to take it easy.
For this type of girls, Enough is never Enough. But we must keep in mind that not all Nigerian girls are built this way, we still have a very tinny few (may be 5%) that are ok.
Even when this type of Nigerian girl gives you something or does something special for you, please do not get carried away, as there is always a very heavy request coming your way. They can't help it, that is just what they know and do (Oju Kokoro).. A complete turn off.
They are greedy, selfish, shameless, classless and worthless. When you encounter this type of Nigerian girls, please do not waste your time, simply because she will never change. Just take her out once or twice, buy her a gift, screw her a couple of times and let her go...This is the only thing you can do with this type of girls; apart from a fat @ss and annoying disposition, they bring absolutely nothing else to the table...they are only built to take and take till the end of time (and also to be screwed)

And this is coming from an extremely generous personality.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Rider01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zomby(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Who else also noticed that Nairaland females ain't commenting? grin

The post really pain dem no be small

Believe it or not, there are still a few out there that are magnificent in every way.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by seyz91(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
undecided that's just one in every million

But as for your gender, na 9.999000 in every million

Spot the difference yourself undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kelechi009:

Same reason why I keep wondering why Nigerian women talk about Celibacy and Feminism, two totally different concepts but both cannot exist in Nigeria. How can I be paying for your house rent in Magodo and you tell me you want to be Celibate?

She is claiming to be a feminist at the same time, oh well return the money I sent you, so you can be celibate and feminist in peace. That is when the trouble started.

Honestly bro. They keep on screaming feminists up and down and yet want a man to foot their bills as though he is their father. Is this not stupidity with entitlement mentality?
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zomby(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Honestly bro. They keep on screaming feminists up and down and yet want a man to foot their bills as though he is their father. Is this not stupidity with entitlement mentality?

Just simply screw her well well and block her number
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
kokomilala:
It's the generation of entitled liabilities. This sense of entitlement is ingrained in their subconscious that they feel no sense of shame at all when they claim so called rights.

Increase the volume comrade!!

Entitled liabilities everywhere with no sense of shame at all.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zomby(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Increase the volume comrade!!

Entitled liabilities everywhere with no sense of shame at all.

OJU KOKORO!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If their papa no broke why dem cum dey beg up and down

I swear down bro. Instead of blaming their fathers, they decided to insult every guy calling them broke guys!

Nigeria girls are really entitled liabilities
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
sweetrace:

Dating is not marriage.

Increase the volume, your fellow gender need to see this!!!!!!
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by zomby(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I swear down bro. Instead of blaming their fathers, they decided to insult every guy calling them broke guys!

Nigeria girls are really entitled liabilities

I had to let one go right before xmas...Fuckinggg bastardd! Of course, after she was severely punished; she paid for every single items and money she collected.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Acidosis(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
Exactly how perfect do you think that post is?

If a guy had said "what do you mean you're tired, I'm tired too but I still want to fvck, my friend lie down open leg make I fvck".

You and I know rapist and rape apologist would be flying all over this thread.

This is unrelated to the post though.

A perfect description of the poster
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Wittyduchess:
If truely you are a lady behind this moniker, I would say stop commenting, push back and breathe.

A person who feels someone deserves to be butchered for whatever reason , cannot be reasoned with and is beyond sane already. And you are here engaging such people? You try.
[/s]
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by olympianares: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
wonder233:
Is the topic dating or prostitution? I bet you don't even know the difference

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by toprealman: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
Your ID sounds like you are only in it for xes...that could also be an issue they have with guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.