Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73854 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Starzo:

And Dem nor fit use the same 'schnapps' take Betta their life. Instead them turn their daughter to cash cow... thunder faya all of them.

It is why it is a primitive tradition. Too many unnecessaries should be abolished in the African traditional system. They only know how to destroy and cause havoc. However, I'll implore the OP to give Caesar what belongs to him.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Zealag(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Next time make sure the girl get belle before anything,na the parents go compensate you not the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Komu1048(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

On top say she no loyal ooo. Anyway na men still write am
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by SpaceAngel: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why put this on social media, and from what the op posted, he's known on this forum. I believe marriage is not by force and what one spent in the process of getting married should not be broadcasted like this taking the feelings of the future wife into consideration.
When people start making funny comments about your spouse in future, the op should not come to social media to complain. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
kingreign:

Ishilove, those items requested in that list is small.
I can imagine. I have a colleague who had to break off his engagement with his Efik fiancee because of this expensive marriage list thing. This was many years ago and the lady is still single, while this colleague has married a Yoruba lady and they have 3kids.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by sonssyo: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

Go ahead please,speak with your wife family, ordinary they should just say you have settled their own part,d 100k,50k stuff ,then d rest no be much as per beer,beer aside 2 goat u are good to go. It's d goat(2) be my issue,it should be one, I be ibo by tribe ,their list is similar to my pro aside d money part and 2 goats, our side nah beer beer malt minerals things,if your wife is working she can support you in one way and speak to the parent too to forget the money side

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by SIRTee15: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
What I don't understand is why pay this huge bride price for a girl who's not even a virgin.

A girl that has been mounted by couple of guys. Just because he reach your turn, u decide to put a ring on...her family decide to open market on your head.

Only true virgins should command this kain bride price. Enough of rubbish. This is not tradition but pure exploitation.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by darediamond(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Am I seeing something like crayfish there or what? Like seriously?na wa ooo.Op go ahead and marry her,marriage is more than whatever list you are been given.
Then the lady as nothing too loose!

I will say it again, it is an irresponsible man I. This Era that would allow anyone to exploit Him in the name of Marital Pride Price.

What is the lady even bringing to the TABLE?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by tibatobi: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
U for nack am bElle first.....na u go they in control
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Iamolukorede(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy jus go and edit that thing and return it to where it came from, is that not exploitative.

In calculating all and sundry that will be over 1milli why not marry yourself instead ..

Tell us when you have purchased all the items and happy marriage life ..
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by pricemond1: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
My brother na prostitute you won marry? because everything just dey resemble club things my eyes.
Tomorrow when your wife carry bottle won take break your head, no shout ooo, the signal is clear ooo
This list is not traditional, it is alcoholical

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Help2020: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine
See as them write list like say them wan sell the girl give you grin grin

Modified: why that nigga steal my FTC lipsrsealed embarassed
Shey you wan chop fct? Grow up,we are now in 2022
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by specialbobby(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Shellsploit:
U dey complain?
Wait make i show you the one wey my ex family from imo state send give me..

Make we see am Nah baba
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Karleb(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
Everything about broke girls, inclusive of their family are burden. The poorer the girl, the more expensive she is. cool

Oloun! When Bianca father wanted to give her to Ojukwu, he demanded for 100 pre-independence copper coins.

Now that's the definition of expensive.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Eastcaostboy: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls
Take that to your father boy or an elderly man in your village. You can not get any good responds here and stop been childish
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by smiliyB(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
EmptyGarden:
It's the "Enough" for me grin
Same here cheesy cheesy cheesy those guys mehn
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
I’ll walk

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Bashnigga(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
No be only Good bush meat, na good city meat wey get muscle
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kmaster007: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nah to japa oooo. Dog no dey d list. The list not yet complete
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Obiebanks007(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
M glad am not dating a Nigerian girl...talk more getting married to them.

Am not built for all this kind stress.

God bless Nigerian men way they marry Nigerian woman...una try well well,
More muscles to Una elbow.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by bluefilm: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Imagine
See as them write list like say them wan sell the girl give you grin grin

Modified: why that nigga steal my FTC lipsrsealed embarassed

Na still selling na

But dem no wan make dem dey use dat term

But na still selling e be.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.
You are right.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ammiddey: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Do what u can. Is not compulsory you provide all. And talk to your finance abt beating down some demands and complete cancelling of some

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
The list weak me o, if I were you, I will advise them to marry their daughter.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by almarthins(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

Front page pls

grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by kelvindj98: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not in Akwa-Ibom. All it takes for those jobless uncles and grandfathers is to use "Schnapps" to invoke spirits and your life will never remain the same.

Na im dey no invoke am for the whites that colonized them.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by niyi123: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
If the girl is a virgin...
I can pay such but if otherwise God forbid

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by openmine(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Preposterous! shocked shocked
Them wan open mega restaurant for this comrade head ohh all in an effort to marry wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by bewla(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
The lord is your strength bro.

This kind list is one of the reasons why some of our ladies are still living with their parents.
My. Take soup wey sweet na better money cook am

Enjoy him catch the nycromoghe way
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by gaspology(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
After this, the person go ya house come shout EQUAL RIGHT when na buy you buy am! grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Tamakay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
No wonder brothels are congested there. God forbid!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by aspabay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
This isn't funny but madness from the bride's family

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.