Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46530 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nuttella:
It took you 3 years for you to realize she is not the one for you, you wasted 3 years of her life, that what make people become get so aggrieved and hurt/even kill their ex partners.
They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Don't mind him.

That is how many men make enemies, forgetting that he is deeply hurting someone else and wasting her time do that he will later tell us how he's happily married and she's 45 and still single, when he could've let her go at 42 to find who would love her unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by lanre80(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by lanre80(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Also

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by luwiizy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oburu202:

I don't think you know how to read in between words.

All relationships doesn't lead to marriage.

You are just trying to make the guy feel bad.

Get a life bro.

Another waste of Time
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by VicM6: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
Say na story u dey tell us or whc one u dey, soro soke werey.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by TkhGuy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry
She will pretend so you take her home then this attitude will metamorphose.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by TkhGuy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Don't mind him.

That is how many men make enemies, forgetting that he is deeply hurting someone else and wasting her time do that he will later tell us how he's happily married and she's 45 and still single, when he could've let her go at 42 to find who would love her unconditionally.

Lot of you are too emotional to read carefully, I said I told her from first month of our date that we aren't going no were. But she kept coming back, I have broke up with her prior yo this attitude but she kept coming back.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by TkhGuy(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
OP, I'm proud of you bro. This clearly shows men know what they want.

I'm sure if a more richer guy had approached that girl, she would have dumped you since, offered her pussy to him and move on with him, don't pity any girl. OP, you did the right thing. You owe nobody an explanation bro.
you read this girl, she dumped me countless of time, even proud of posting those guys pictures on her what's app status, but when they dumped her, she falls back on me. I have been always her safe place to fall back on, and she finds it so difficult to respect me cos of those many flings she have at her disposal, I broke up with her and we stay apart for more than 6 months due to her disrespect.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BRATISLAVA: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2022
TkhGuy:

Lot of you are too emotional to read carefully, I said I told her from first month of our date that we aren't going no were. But she kept coming back, I have broke up with her prior yo this attitude but she kept coming back.

Once you typed emotional, I knew the rest of your post wouldn't make sense. I didn't read it.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ebijimi7(m): 3:10am On Mar 26, 2022
TkhGuy:

brother let me tell you the story of my life..
You see ehn that angel you know and can predict is better than the one you are about to meet.
My ex was a sturbon girl and I broke up with her just because she doesn't listen to me I felt I would get someone better... yes of course I did I got someone but guess what,
She pretended for the first 9 months I was boasting I have seen someone better than my ex and my ex was crying that she wants me back that she would do what ever I wanted I told her no way I've gotten someone better than her.
Brother immidiately we dated for a year I started seeing strange attitude which my ex never had at first I thought I could cope that nobody was perfect but the more I stay with her the more I'm loosing my mind.
1.She doesn't appreciate any thing you do for her she feels it's her entitlement
2. She doesn't trust me
3. She talk down on me
4. She was beginning to take over the masculine responsibility and making me her wife (bro like she was commanding me to do this and that)
5. If she wants something it's either I get it for her or she fight me
6. If I borrow money from her she would insult me with it
7. She doesn't vibe with me
8. She is so serious and I play alot
9 . When I was with my ex I wasn't secretive but with her I became extremely secretive because she would discourage you on any plan you had
10. She started dragging position with my first and second love(mum and sister) thou I immediately let her know where she belong
11. She carry Christianity for head but her heart is black

I became scared and got so uncomfortable around her .
I started telling her I'm not being treated with love I know how much I was loved from where I was coming from
So I met my ex since she wanted me back just like I wanted her we both broke up with who we were with and few months into the relationship I felt loved again and was spoilt with gifts because when I was with her before we broke up I took care of her but she has this appreciating spirit in her like if you can break your back for my happiness I would go extra mile to make you happy
She showered me with gift while my ex never both any gift foe me but instead she rather collect and pretend like she had nothing and still fight me if I can't provide anything.
So bro I won't say much but learn from my story
Nobody is perfect look at the Arras where she is good at and you guys should work things out she actually loves you everybody wants to be loved even we men too wants to feel someone loves and care about us

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Limitbreaker01: 3:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.
"Is the brain inside the balls for Mee"??�������������������
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Limitbreaker01: 3:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Am just laughing, seeing people say there are no perfect girls...
So because no girl is perfect,na why person go see JEZEBEL kro kro for ur eyes,
U go still go ahead to marry am??
Bros,I go japa sharp sharp oo..
I know most of ppl here will be thinking the guy kept her that long for his selfish interest,but bitterness as so much eaten us up that we can't even see that,
The guy was only trying to give the girl more time to see if she could amend her ways n change,I believe he complained of those things many times,yet, his words kept falling on deaf hears...
Now u ppl want to come n crucify d good Samaritan
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2022
TkhGuy:

but you kept sleeping with her didn't you?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2022
ebijimi7:
brother let me tell you the story of my life..
You see ehn that angel you know and can predict is better than the one you are about to meet.
My ex was a sturbon girl and I broke up with her just because she doesn't listen to me I felt I would get someone better... yes of course I did I got someone but guess what,
She pretended for the first 9 months I was boasting I have seen someone better than my ex and my ex was crying that she wants me back that she would do what ever I wanted I told her no way I've gotten someone better than her.
Brother immidiately we dated for a year I started seeing strange attitude which my ex never had at first I thought I could cope that nobody was perfect but the more I stay with her the more I'm loosing my mind.
1.She doesn't appreciate any thing you do for her she feels it's her entitlement
2. She doesn't trust me
3. She talk down on me
4. She was beginning to take over the masculine responsibility and making me her wife (bro like she was commanding me to do this and that)
5. If she wants something it's either I get it for her or she fight me
6. If I borrow money from her she would insult me with it
7. She doesn't vibe with me
8. She is so serious and I play alot
9 . When I was with my ex I wasn't secretive but with her I became extremely secretive because she would discourage you on any plan you had
10. She started dragging position with my first and second love(mum and sister) thou I immediately let her know where she belong
11. She carry Christianity for head but her heart is black

I became scared and got so uncomfortable around her .
I started telling her I'm not being treated with love I know how much I was loved from where I was coming from
So I met my ex since she wanted me back just like I wanted her we both broke up with who we were with and few months into the relationship I felt loved again and was spoilt with gifts because when I was with her before we broke up I took care of her but she has this appreciating spirit in her like if you can break your back for my happiness I would go extra mile to make you happy
She showered me with gift while my ex never both any gift foe me but instead she rather collect and pretend like she had nothing and still fight me if I can't provide anything.
So bro I won't say much but learn from my story
Nobody is perfect look at the Arras where she is good at and you guys should work things out she actually loves you everybody wants to be loved even we men too wants to feel someone loves and care about us
this write-up is not love. You are looking for who to dominate and control.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ebijimi7(m): 3:56am On Mar 27, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
this write-up is not love. You are looking for who to dominate and control.
as a man if I don't dominate and control my woman haven't o lost it as a man?
Oh I should allow a woman toss me around?
Come of it man it doesn't work that way even bible said it woman respect your husband and husband love your wife .
So you have the right to see it the other way, it doesn't affect me
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2022
ebijimi7:
as a man if I don't dominate and control my woman haven't o lost it as a man?
Oh I should allow a woman toss me around?
Come of it man it doesn't work that way even bible said it woman respect your husband and husband love your wife .
So you have the right to see it the other way, it doesn't affect me
this is the result of poor home training.

I knew you had abusive tendencies.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by chidozeze(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2022
You people should leave the young man alone!
He has a certain standards he looks out for, and he saw it elsewhere.

Marriage is not a child play, he has made his choice. Marriage is not by emotion or sympathy , rather what you can tolerate and manage for a long time.
Quote me anywhere if he had married the girl with the glaring flaws and red flags, and tomorrow he has problems in his marriage, and create a thread about it.
It will be these same myopic and emotional nairalanders that will still blame him that he saw the red flags and still marry the girl.
He has made his choice simple!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Prettygirl200(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
TkhGuy:

And it took u this long to realize all this?? That's very bad of u
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by emmaodet: 3:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Martinez39s:
I like how you acknowledged his right to have his preferences and go for them while you do the following:

(1) mock him for exercising his right ("oga terms and conditions", as if women don't have theirs),
(2) imply he is the bad guy by saying the babe dodged a bullet, and
(3) indirectly wishing his future wife has standards in retaliation. As if you don't know women have standards. grin

I am impressed with you at this point.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by emmaodet: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST TIMES IT'S ALWAYS DIFFERENT BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN.

A MAN TRAINS HIS GIRLFRIEND THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL TO TERTIARY INSTITUTION, BUILDS HOMES FOR HER PARENTS AND BROTHERS AND TAKES CARE OF ALL HER NEEDS. HE NEVER DOES ANY WRONG AND IS DEDICATED TO TREATING HER LIKE A PRINCESS ALL HER LIFE. ALL THOSE THINGS WILL NOT MATTER WHENEVER SHE'S DECIDING TO LEAVE, NOT FOR ANY FAULTS BUT JUST BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN ASTRONAUT AND SHE WANTS TO BE DATING ASTRONAUTS FROM TODAY. THE PUBLIC WILL APPLAUD HER WITH A STANDING OVATION FOR BEING A BRAVE WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS.

ON THE OTHER HAND, A WOMAN MAY BE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING TO A MAN'S LIFE. SHE COULD BE DISRESPECTFUL TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY, LAZY, INDECENT, ZERO IQ AND EVEN ALWAYS THREATENING TO LEAVE HIM IF HE DOESN'T CONTINUE TO BE HER PLAY THING. SHE COULD BE A MAN-BEATER AND MANIPULATOR WHOSE ONLY LIFE CONCERN IS TO WATCH ZWORLD AND MAKE MORE DEMANDS WHEN SHE'S NOT NAGGING A HUMAN BEING TO DEATH. BUT, HE'S NOT FREE TO LEAVE. HE'S MEANT TO STAY THERE AND CRY SILENTLY, AND MARRY HER AND CONTINUE CRYING SILENTLY UNTIL HE DIES OF CARDIAC ARREST IF SHE HASN'T STABBED HIM TO DEATH BY THEN.

THESE ARE THOSE THINGS, SIR. IT'S A PITY MOST MEN WOULD RATHER SERVE LIKE THIS AND DIE FOR THEIR WOMEN INSTEAD OF LIVE FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

At bolded. They believe a man shouldn't leave rather upgrade and improve his woman.
It is a culture that has been there for long.
A rich woman should have standard and not date a struggling man. They will be angry the woman doesn't have taste or standard but a man is meant to see a dirty, smelling, uneducated lady hawking orange and pick her up, dust her up, change her clothes, get her perfumes, send her to school, upgrade her to show he is a real man who has brushed up his lady to his own standard rather than dropping her where she belongs............ the dust bin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.