Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46497 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Imagine him thinking she has bad behavior for demanding protection during sex. That tells you his level of reasoning.

If she didn’t demand protection and got pregnant, he would say she’s trying to trap him with pregnancy.
Or if she got an STD from him, he would never had agreed he was the person that gave it to her.

At the end of day, he would have found an excuse to dump her still for “ruining her body” with contraceptives even though he was the one who refused to use protection.
I don’t know who’s raising these boys

baby124:
Good for her. Glad she had sense enough to demand use of a condom every time you have sex with her because, you were obviously cheating. The girl get sense. Anybody that will marry you will not progress in life. Just see how you sound in this post. Really feeling important. I am happy for her that she escaped you. Broken relationship is far better than being married to someone like you! She’s a very responsible and smart person. I can understand why it will not work between the both of you because, you lack basic intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by dontrulee: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

Your ex that knack you, did he marry you?
Abeg, this your talk no make sense jare.
That I promise a girl marriage doesn't mean that I'll forcibly marry her when I realize later on that we're no longer compatible. A broken relationship is better than a broken Marriage.

Ladies should learn to keep themselves till marriage. At least even if they loose the relationship, they wouldn't loose their dignity but they no get sense, they're too emotional and they don't know what they want. Only few of them are wise and virtuous
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by flexysam(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
But you can bleep or sample her? angry Your reward is in heaven
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it the red pill cockroach of the forum.

Where's the lie in my statement though?

Op goes ahead to tell us about his now ex, then list terms, conditions and expectations for a wife, which he knew the whole while the now ex didn't have, resulting in her wasting her time.

Then he writes those terms and conditions, on a public forum, 'advicing' ladies who don't give two fvcks about the love triangle he created. Why does he need to tell us his standards? How has he bettered humanity by his post? What applies to him doesn't apply to us. Why is he seeking our validation for his choice.
We were minding our business.

I also liked the part where you left out the part about me calling out his attempt to disgrace a woman by making her a baby mama. What else can one expect from you.
And for the fact that he even brought up this subject matter means his mind is not at peace! there are things he did not include in his epistle.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Bahamas95(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
OP carry go, nothing do you.

Some girls are only good for dating and not marriage. Nigerian ladies should know this now......We can tolerate most things from a girlfriend but not a wife.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dianeetdiana:
Guy you get heart ooooo

Are you saying, there is no good thing about this girl and you stayed with her for 3 good years?
As in ee good 36months ooo
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Don27tiky(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

No, if you are dating,date because you see the person as someone you can settle down with, of course things can happen along the way and you end up not marrying. But why have a girlfriend that you know you have no future with. Call me old fashioned. That's my opinion and mindset.
but how will one know a girl who is good for him if not through dating? It during dating that you will discover if she is good enough to be a wife or not. Girls too get to know during dating that a guy is not good for them and call it quit. Relationship don’t always end in marriage you know
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
doshiyad1:

Can you imagine! undecided undecided my brother. She good for girlfriend but not wife all this years. May God help him!

Na for the girl house hin go serve the purnishment when she marry person like Cubana and hin dey work as manager for her husband company.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
loud am. He doesn't even want her to use condom, girls will never learn.

I tire oo ...after a this "She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,"

Yet u dey find MISS PERFECT . In fact , Na Ogun go purnish am .
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Boatswain:

Did he rape or forced her into sex?

HE WASTED HER TIME ! that's enough reason to be punished...
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Don27tiky(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Don't mind them. Bunch of shallow minded individuals. when karma begins to visit them now they will be shouting village people up an down
many people marry a discover their spouse is not who they thought they were after many years and then separate. In his case he it didn’t take him 3 years to know. He got to know her within the 3 years of dating
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
loud am. He doesn't even want her to use condom, girls will never learn.

NA THIS PART PAIN ME PASS , AFTER ALL TGIS QUALITIES AND SEVETAL BLEEPING , YOU DWY FIND MISS PERFECT ? NA Ogun go punish u ! "She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,"
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
douglasatung:

God will punish you the most.

Why can't you use your brain to understand the first two paragraphs of his post.

Dumb

Una plenty wey Ogun go purnish
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
gaspology:

Shut up there! Saint nwegbe grin

Mesheonu e ba ! Anuofia
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Flokibanks57:
Keep quiet you

Una plenty wey God go purnish
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

If you can't read, the best would've been to shut your mouth and not throwing curses on people please!

Read this: "We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes"

From the above, dude wanted it to work for giving up these years.

MAYBE UR SIGHT FAILED U HERE ?
She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Sex material isn't necessarily wife material. Let them sink in.

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

THIS IS BEYOND CASUAL SEX ! HE KNEW SHR WANTED MORE AND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Marriage isnt all about bleeping!

And not every relationship leads to marriage.

I AGREE BUT U NEED TO COME OUT 100% ON UR INTENTIONS AND NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by yungpowers(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

Who is this lame SIMPle man who has lost touch with reality? angry
When he was fvcking her, weren't she fvcking him too?
If a more well to do Nigga comes up, won't she dump his a$$ for the dude?
You're the one God will punish. angry

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Jorge91: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
some said you used her for 3 years, hopefully they go back and read your second paragraph. When it comes to break ups people always think it’s the girl that ends up being used.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Marriage has almost nothing to do with bleeping. The earlier girls know tgis the better. A man can even marry a gal he has never bleeped.

A man will not marry u because ur bleeping.

I UNDERSTAND bleeping shouldn't be the reason for marrying but F**king someone for that long and leaving her in that manner seemed like he took advantage .
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don27tiky:
many people marry a discover their spouse is not who they thought they were after many years and then separate. In his case he it didn’t take him 3 years to know. He got to know her within the 3 years of dating
And let me shock you humanbeing we are very dynamic. The only constant thing in life in change. Marriage is a two edged sword. it is either you marry the so called Miss right and end up biting your fingers or the so called worst and end up having a peaceful home. In Marriage there are things you dont determine 100%
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
yungpowers:

Who is this lame SIMPle man who has lost touch with reality? angry
When he was fvcking her, weren't she fvcking him too?
If a more well to do Nigga comes up, won't she dump his a$$ for the dude?
You're the one God will punish. angry

UNA PLENTY WEY GOD GO PUNISH ! If she does that , i wont hesitate to beg God to punish her too .. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG !
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Don27tiky(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
ejieddy:
Bros, you have ruined your life o, by having sex with her for 3 years. Where you wan take start from with your new wife to be? Won't you keep comparing them? You must and will. I see you going back to her for sex even on your wedding day... Even after you marry sef. Make we bet? You don cast o cheesy grin
so your want him to remain with a girl he does not tolerate her behavior just because he dated her for 3years?
What will you do if you date a lady for 3years and the 4th year you discover she has a habit you detest so much? Will you continue with her to avoid bashing from the public or you will marry her and hope she will change?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
mabea:
Punish him for what? Must he marry her. If you read carefully you will understand that the op tried to quit the relationship many times but the girl kept throwing herself on him.

Tried Kill the Op ! He clearlly took advantage .

Dis u read this ? "She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

THIS IS BEYOND CASUAL SEX ! HE KNEW SHR WANTED MORE AND HE TOOK ADVANTAGE
God bless you! And some bunch of irresponsible fellow would want us to believe that there is nothing much attached to this.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
mabea:
Punish him for what? Must he marry her. If you read carefully you will understand that the op tried to quit the relationship many times but the girl kept throwing herself on him.

Punish him for taking advantage ..
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP carry go, nothing do you.

Some girls are only good for dating and not marriage. Nigerian ladies should know this now......We can tolerate most things from a girlfriend but not a wife.

NO , that's not true ! There's always man that fots a gorls personality . LEAVE HER , SHE'LL FIND HER MAN ! OF she's not good for u , she's perfect for another man .
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Don27tiky(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
antibullshit:

I think you're very backwards, judgmental and essentially a caveman in terms of your mentality . The young lady should consider herself lucky because she's better off without you .
so you’d prefer continue with a girl he does not tolerate her behavior just because he dated her for 3years?
What will you do if you date a lady for 3years and the 4th year you discover she has a habit you detest so much? Will you continue with her to avoid bashing from the public or you will marry her and hope she will change?
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
And to think that we are in this era where people because of the little change they have become so selfish and greedy about setting standard. Everybody has his/her own shortcomings and am very sure if you ask the opposite sex too they would surely tell you they have sets of attributes, values they are looking for in a man. so this issue of setting personal standards should not be one-sided
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ogunleti01: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don27tiky:
so you’d prefer continue with a girl he does not tolerate her behavior just because he dated her for 3years?
But he was busy tolerating her kpekus abi! olorun mo number ile yin!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by baby124: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
cococandy:
Imagine him thinking she has bad behavior for demanding protection during sex. That tell you his level of reasoning.

If she didn’t demand protection and got pregnant, he would say she’s trying to trap him with pregnancy.
Or if she got an STD from him, he would never had agreed he was the person that gave it to her.

At the end of day, he would have found an excuse to dump her still for “ruining her body” with contraceptives even though he was the one who refused to use protection.
I don’t know who’s raising these boys

In fact the level of stupidity and entitlement in this post is completely crazy. I did not know a mature human being can think like this and that scares me to come to this realization. The guy carry World Cup in Stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.