Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46523 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BusinessPlan22: 5:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

Who enjoys sex more...
We pick pussy on the street today, so just leave that... There are fresh pussies everywhere. I respect any man who wants to settle down because the distraction is darn too much

8 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BusinessPlan22: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Oburu202:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users

Clearly you can't read. He waited for 3 years for her to change. Dating is not marriage. They are both using each other. It just did not lead marriage. Not all relationships leads to marriage. During the courtship, both gender will put efforts to it. Try it out to see if it will work. If it doesn't work, they will part ways. So simple!!

A girl waited four years before dumping me too.
So relax, he did well. I'm not against my ex today, she knew what she wanted too

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oche211(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

Why should God punish him?
Did the girl bleep him too?

Ladies do more than this to guys all the time and go Scot free.
He won't lower his standard for a lady who wants to eat her cake and still have it.

You guys should stop making sex seem like a huge favour ladies do for guys.
They both bleeped each other

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oche211(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

Congratulations bro. You made the wisest and best decision of your life. Nothing do you.
Happy married life in advance

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oche211(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oche211(m): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
Plz don't pity her... Cuz if u don't HV money now and wanted her for keeps sh would reject u ND never look back... Girls are wicked and don't deserve pity

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by general111(m): 5:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Favfables1:

I doubt all those castigating the OP, read his story undecided...

He clearly stated that, he told her they had no future, she came back...

He clearly stated that, he broke up with her prior to this, she still came back...

He still had hope that he could change her ((which in my opinion was futile)), maybe that way, they could have a future together, but it didn't work out undecided...

He endured 3years of this, but still, no change, so he took off....

Rather than y'all to bless God that he dodged a bullet, you're cursing him and trying to emotionally blackmail him back into a relationship that is a disaster?!! Hmmm...

Yes! Everyone has their flaws and no one is perfect, even his new babe have her flaws, but my people, choose your flaws wisely! No go do pass yourself all in a bid to not hurt the person undecided...

I understand the place of accepting your partner for who they are and all, but if you can't handle it, you can't handle it, no need trying to force it undecided...
i dont think they read everything sir.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by legallyminded: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
NO!!!
Mtchewww.

Shut up your mouth. Where did he say he promised her marriage? So he should just marry her because he's knocking her? Then hoeloshos would have been married too isn't it? Idi ara!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Microwhy: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Favfables1:

I doubt all those castigating the OP, read his story undecided...

He clearly stated that, he told her they had no future, she came back...

He clearly stated that, he broke up with her prior to this, she still came back...

He still had hope that he could change her ((which in my opinion was futile)), maybe that way, they could have a future together, but it didn't work out undecided...

He endured 3years of this, but still, no change, so he took off....

Rather than y'all to bless God that he dodged a bullet, you're cursing him and trying to emotionally blackmail him back into a relationship that is a disaster?!! Hmmm...

Yes! Everyone has their flaws and no one is perfect, even his new babe have her flaws, but my people, choose your flaws wisely! No go do pass yourself all in a bid to not hurt the person undecided...

I understand the place of accepting your partner for who they are and all, but if you can't handle it, you can't handle it, no need trying to force it undecided...
Don't mind those castigating, its just for the *likes*
Who will marry a girl always on makeup with body fitted cloths 24/7.
As the OPs have rightly observed they're always out for the higher bidder.
The devil you know does not apply to marriage. The devil you know is one devil down from the pool.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by legallyminded: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2022
talk2hb1:
Dunno why everyone is castigating the guy, he doesn't want something. Now everybody is trying to blackmail the guy emotionally

Don't mind those sluts. They think they can guilt-trip guys with sex, as if it's not mutual enjoyment. Such myopic thinking by Naija girls these days that sex is a gift. Tufia! undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by legallyminded: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Oche211:

While should God punish him?
Did the girl bleep him too?

Ladies do more than this to guys all the time and go Scot free.
He won't lower his standard for a lady who wants to eat her cake and still have it.

You guys should stop making sex seem like a huge favour ladies do for guys.
They both bleeped each other

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Dagger007(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Just like someone said here" Nairaland is not good for mind. This site is fill of haters, frustrated, depressing people that are up to no good.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by medriano: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

You are a terrible human being. She’s not good enough to be a wife yet you kept stringing her along. You should have called it off a long long time ago, but no you had to wait 3 years to do that. Confronting her the way you did about marrying someone else is very low of you.

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by medriano: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2022
bigpicture001:
Plz don't pity her... Cuz if u don't HV money now and wanted her for keeps sh would reject u ND never look back... Girls are wicked and don't deserve pity

No need for generalization. Next time, simply use “some”

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her

@ green, You are a joker. You want to make someone's daughter a baby mama, a single mother.
You are entitled to your standards, as are we all. But you'll soon learn grin

I won't condemn you like the others, after all, you broke up with her once. She should have cut her losses and moved on. You are also man enough to tell her you are getting married to someone else. Unlike some others, you will just see wedding pics on Facebook.

With all these standards you expect from a future wife, I hope you are worth it. I hope the future wife also has high standards. Cos the standards for men are so low, that even the dead is higher.

I wish you luck sha, Oga terms and conditions.Do as you will

In my opinion, babe dodged a bullet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2022
medriano:

You are a terrible human being. She’s not good enough to be a wife yet you kept stringing her along. You should have called it off a long long time ago, but no you had to wait 3 years to do that. Confronting her the way you did about marrying someone else is very low of you.
he broke up with her before. Na she no gree.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by bigpicture001: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2022
medriano:

No need for generalization. Next time, simply use “some”

Hello... It's all women.. they all have same character and thaat is cuz they read same book love same thing, mingle with each other and create ideology around. Men from same dept..

Tell u, I have dated churchy girls, religious one, rich by parents, rich by self made, dependant ladies, beautiful to behold ladies, ugly ones, slim ones , fat ones.. from all over. Tribes in Nigeria... And I can confidently tell u that they are all the same...

It can take somee weeks to show same attitude and some will take months, while others will will take years.. but the. Bottom. Line. Is the attitude later came clear...

Keep deceiving urself thaat somee are. Different heart break will be. Your monthly protion... Women and. Moneey are very inseparable.. whether they are rich or. Not

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by wisdomkid: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

AMEN FIRE grin grin grin grin For 3 years? You didn;t tell her you see no future with her if she continues like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ivolt: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited

Oh another "she made me do it" weakling talk.
I bet she can still come to your place anytime she like uninvited after marriage, yes?
Oh, of course not, because by then you will actually draw a concrete boundary.

No one will beat you for sneaky behavior as you are not the first to deceive one girl
while secretly keeping another.

Just say you dumped a girl and need to ease your guilt. Simple and honest. The silly
excuse is unnecessary and irritating.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by mmsen: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
There's something very wrong with a lot of you people. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

It is you God will punish my brother!

If he ends up miserable in the marriage to this obvious slay queen tomorrow you'll be the first among the retards who'll come here to mock him for making a bad choice for a wife. Now you want to smell mouth as if he pointed a gun to her head to open her vagina for him.

Ogun go kee your papa!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Nawa o
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by ashjay001(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry

Users how? Have tried breaking up with a toxic partner? They refuse to leave and always believe you can be manipulated into changing your mind!

Still doesn't stop his fiancee from being a pretender or a witch
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by seunak2016: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

So?!!!!

Nice and clean writeup.. punctuation marks in right places.. paragraphs when needed..

English teacher weldone
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by kingjessy(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

WTF!.all you've typed are well typed but what about you ,are all perfection

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
NO!!!
Mtchewww.
how did yhu Kno it's free pissy, most dating comes with subscription

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol, that is how this my cousins boss did.

Story time;

So let's call my cousin's boss Mr Alakpere who dated miss koikio for 6 years. They both worked in the same plaza and everyone knew them everywhere .

Mr Alakpere's parents tell him they want him to marry a girl from their home town, Mr Alakpere dumps his gf of six years who is from another tribe by the way and marries a girl from his hometown under 4 months, miss koikio was hurt,she sure was strong because she was still coming to work in the same plaza, she saw him everyday and moved on ,they will bump into one another once in a while and act like total strangers.

Then two months into the marriage,Mr Alakpere's wedding was on the verge of collapse, what hapun? New bride doesn't cook or clean, Mr Alakpere prior to the wedding was staying in his mum's house ,so his mum was doing everything for him as the only boy of the family ,now new bride doesn't want to pamper only son. New bride sha packed out ,and they said it is ogbanje and Spirit husband that is worrying her.

Na so Mr Alakpere come back come dey beg miss koikio cheesy

Anyway, dear op, I sincerely wish you goodluck.And I genuinely pray for you that your new bride doesn't turn out to be a sheep in wolf's clothing to prove karma right.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

God will bless you for taking dis action

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Better to break up than dwell in a wrong marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by dilezy(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
You did well, those of you insulting op, you are nut.... If the girl had given him breakfast same you will be saying brother wey mumu... If what op wrote is true, you want to tell me op is the only guy she is dating? Op na man you be, na only the females go see this write up as bad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.