Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46532 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by franchasng: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
You are simply an idiot!

If I knew the girl, I will personally take her to meet one Baba Tajudeen at Ijebu Ode to cast a spell of iberiberism on you.

You saw all these and you know the time for you to settle down is approaching, you ought to have completely break up with her at least 6 months or 1 year ahead. But no your foolish dick couldn't let go of her stubborn pussy and here you are talking nonsense bla bla bla. You better marry two of them if you love your life.

What do you foolish boys take people's daughter for, Fools? angry angry

You wanted her to be fvcking you without condom even when you guys aren't officially married and have some commitments to guarantee her safety? mumu boy, body go tell you soon, anu ohia angry

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Sanchez01: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
What was the attraction for you? The tight clothes? Has she stopped doing that thing that got you attracted to her in the first place?

She is so careful enough to protect herself from unwanted pregnancies or possible STIs/STDs but you think it's because she doesn't trust you? What happens if she takes in unplanned? You'll question the paternity because she hangs out with boys and often wear revealing clothes?

If most married men tell you they cook in their homes because their women or wives can't, you'd be amazed. It is nothing special. Anyone can do that as it is with most chores in the home.

What you want is to shape and bend her into the person you want, which often times does not happen. Except you are willing to go to your village or pick up one church girl from one of these religious churches, I don't see how you will find a woman who ticks all of the boxes you stated.

Any wise person knows you can't change people. At best, you can influence them and they will forever b grateful for it, that is if at all they consider the new leaf valuable.

You just want a subservient, traditional woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Mooh247: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Why do people see Marriage as the ultimate goal .. fine you rejected her due to your choice but then she might be another person's choice so life goes on... Regardless as long as we are not wicked to each other and we don't bring negative energy and curses to ourselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nyanabo(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
So ? Whatever floats yours boat man.

Your life you choices, you don't need to explain to nobody.

But it took you 3yrs to know she wasn't the one for you ? That's mean. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by lanocfoods: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2022
This post stinks... lipsrsealed
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by rayopt(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2022
talk2hb1:
Dunno why everyone is castigating the guy, he doesn't want something. Now everybody is trying to blackmail the guy emotionally

I don't even understand sef. It's like these people no dey read. According to the story, he has tried to break up with the babe several times. I can relate with the story ooo. There are some girls that don't want to break up with you and don't want to stop flirting. Me I don even beg my own make she please date those guys she dey flirt with, she no gree. Iffa see another babe, na to port asap. Cos these ladies just take advantage of your calmness ooo. If you turn violent, dem go talk. If you correct them, dem go talk sorry and still repeat the same thing. Now, man wan move on and yall still condemning him. For wetin na?

The funny thing I have realized in all this is that if the girl find someone bigger, richer, finer, and better, she go don Port ooo. And nobody will say anything. So, in all, dem just use person as at all at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
To all of you condemning the young man's decision to settle down with someone else after dating a girl for 3years, who's clearly unwilling and unable to make much needed adjustments upon consistent corrections and directives, na Ogun go kee una papa!

We come upon countless cases of females dumping boyfriends they've had for years and who have sacrificed their all for the comfort of those females who later abandon them to marry other more convenient men and you bastards don't stretch your goiters this much to pass judgement on the women. Now a man decides to marry according to his taste and standards and you're all here bleating like goats on heat.

Make una go marry the girl on him behalf!
Nigerians and their repulsive inclinations to always have opinions on people's lives as if them don fit finish to arrange their own lives.

Mugu them!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by GeneralPula: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
But majority of girls have 70-80% of those things you listed OP. The diff is that many of them won’t reveal to you until after marriage... That she reveal all these things to you makes her real..

See eh, my own GF has about 75% of those habit in her & I won’t leave her at all..

I was kinda surprised the first time she called me to come assist her for kitchen but I answered. The 2nd time, I also answered but while I was with her in the kitchen, I just bump into her and i touch her weak point... Naso I give her better kitchen knack. Ever since then, she won’t call me for kitchen unless she wants us to have a kitchen knack... That was how I stopped her from calling me for kitchen work. I didn’t shout nor vent nor use violence, nah street OT I used for her..

There was a day I told her she’s suppose to be kneeling down to greet me once in a while. She just sent bla bla bla, I no even say a word... After like a week to the day I told her, she woke up one morning and kneel down to greet me, and ever since then she do that once in a while..

There’s no really any girl a man can’t contain if you sabi lord over them... But for you to be able to lord over any woman, you just know how to knack well..

My babe nah virgin when i met her oo... She doesn’t like missing when we started and I no drag with her. We go just knack and off mic... But today nko? She dey choke me with kiss..

So to me, only a girl that’s cheating is worth sending away. If a girl isn’t cheating, any other flop of her can be contained if you be sabi man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..
Some GIRLS do well as Side chicks..
Don't you know that?
Na every woman be wife material?
But na every get wia man dey peroose, right?

Some GIRLS na signpost naaa
They date you but eventually lead you to your wife's house, such is Life. grin grin grin grin
Many GIRLS are just trained to phuck men & extract money. So, don't blame the young man, after all, many girls not trained for marriage these nowadays. No respect, No common sense.
No cooking skills, No homely skills.
Many spend 15hrs on their phone, 3hrs for makeup & the remaining 6hrs sleeping in beds.
So, young men should wake up.

U must never marry the Girl you are dating now.
It's not written.
In Fact, people get married, realise their mistakes & still divorce.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Stevecrown12345: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2022
U una make money online.DM with this number ASAP 08023956085
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Parachoko: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:
So it took you a whole 3 years to know she did not meet your standards?! undecided
Did you read the guy post? He said whenever he breaks up with her, she keeps on coming back.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by mrcrabs(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

He already told her the relationship was heading now where..

Read the post again
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DryMouth: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Nice one comrade...

So that you dnt end up going to the church program below

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Mitsurugi(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Favfables1:

I doubt all those castigating the OP, read his story undecided...

He clearly stated that, he told her they had no future, she came back...

He clearly stated that, he broke up with her prior to this, she still came back...

He still had hope that he could change her ((which in my opinion was futile)), maybe that way, they could have a future together, but it didn't work out undecided...

He endured 3years of this, but still, no change, so he took off....

Rather than y'all to bless God that he dodged a bullet, you're cursing him and trying to emotionally blackmail him back into a relationship that is a disaster?!! Hmmm...

Yes! Everyone has their flaws and no one is perfect, even his new babe have her flaws, but my people, choose your flaws wisely! No go do pass yourself all in a bid to not hurt the person undecided...

I understand the place of accepting your partner for who they are and all, but if you can't handle it, you can't handle it, no need trying to force it undecided...

God bless you. Most Nairalanders DON'T READ. When they do they DON'T COMPREHEND undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by gadgethead: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!!!! No one is perfect. Trust me; Your new girl would definitely have some flaws that ur old girl doesn't have ..

No one is complete; plus no one is perfect.

Actually, it's ur choice Man.

It doesn't mean we should knowingly marry a hoe
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by NoGirlfriend: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:
So it took you a whole 3 years to know she did not meet your standards?! undecided
nna eh! the OP don dey panel beat the kpekus for three gud years. be like her kuntus don sour
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Dagger007:
Just like someone said here" Nairaland is not good for mind. This site is fill of haters, frustrated, depressing people that are up to no good.

Welcome to the internet. It's how it rolls....
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
luwiizy:

Shut the Bleep up...
Senior man no wan chop leftover
You dey talk trash...
Baba point all the redflag still yet your blind eyes no be fit see for dark.

That guy is a simp. I hate simps.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DryMouth: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Buddha3:
To all of you condemning the young man's decision to settle down with someone else after dating a girl for 3years, who's clearly unwilling and unable to make much needed adjustments upon consistent corrections and directives, na Ogun go kee una papa!

We come upon countless cases of females dumping boyfriends they've had for years and who have sacrificed their all for the comfort of those females who later abandon them to marry other more convenient men and you bastards don't stretch your goiters this much to pass judgement on the women. Now a man decides to marry according to his taste and standards and you're all here bleating like goats on heat.

Make una go marry the girl on him behalf!
Nigerians and their repulsive inclinations to always have opinions on people's lives as if them don fit finish to arrange their own lives.

Mugu them!
If i tell you how some fellow guys dey vex me ehn.

They like being a simp, especially here on Nairalandso that girls here will give them pussy to fvck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

And how are you sure this new person you found isn’t pretending to be who you want her to be? Your girlfriend appears to be real AF, so you certainly know her true self. It’s the other person you should be worried about because when she starts revealing herself you might not see it coming. It’s your decision so anything you decide man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Bbbw: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
I felt the same pain still living with it everyday

These girls are evil

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Golan007: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

Sharap.

Wasn't it consensual?

She made a choice to date him and there was never a guarantee they would get married.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by dalass(f): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

Amen to that brothergrin
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2022
franchasng:
You are simply an idiot!

If I knew the girl, I will personally take her to meet one Baba Tajudeen at Ijebu Ode to cast a spell of iberiberism on you.

You saw all these and you know the time for you to settle down is approaching, you ought to have completely break up with her at least 6 months or 1 year ahead. But no your foolish dick couldn't let go of her stubborn pussy and here you are talking nonsense bla bla bla. You better marry two of them if you love your life.

What do you foolish boys take people's daughter for, Fools? angry angry

You wanted her to be fvcking you without condom even when you guys aren't officially married and have some commitments to guarantee her safety ? mumu boy, body go tell you soon, anu ohia angry
I thought I was the only one that saw that part.

This is the same guy that will be against the new contraceptive for men in the works o grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Am of two minds about this.

1.Good that you broke up with her, better a broken relationship than a broken marriage (with children it is even worse). At the end, you did well, and you broke up before it got too serious.

2.Having said that, you should have broken up with her like six months into the relationship, not 3 years, because it looks like you led her on for a long time and unnecessarily raised her hopes.

Anyway, good luck, and remember, marriage is still hard work. You have gotten woman of your dreams, but now you also have to be the man of her dreams too. It's a two way street.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by franchasng: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2022
rayopt:

I don't even understand sef. It's like these people no dey read. According to the story, he has tried to break up with the babe several times. I can relate with the story ooo. There are some girls that don't want to break up with you and don't want to stop flirting. Me I don even beg my own make she please date those guys she dey flirt with, she no gree. Iffa see another babe, na to port asap. Cos these ladies just take advantage of your calmness ooo. If you turn violent, dem go talk. If you correct them, dem go talk sorry and still repeat the same thing. Now, man wan move on and yall still condemning him. For wetin na?
Stop supporting nonsense.

The op didn't genuinely broke up with her at all. If you break up with someone, you stop giving them attention of any kind. How can you break up with a girl and when she still visits you unannounced you off her clothe and do the do and still expect the girl to believe you guys have broken up? She might think giving him sex reconciles them, so she kept doing it and the op kept enjoying it.

The girl fit deal with him lol and she will have my blessing cos no idiot can dare such nonsense with my daughter, God forbid.

It took him 3 good years to notice all those balderdash he wrote up there?

If he was serious, he ought to have told her 1 year ago that he has found the right person he wants, and possibly cause a coincidental meeting of both at his place, that would send a strong message to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by xynerise: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Bro, I understand you. Nothing wrong with your decision. Don't mind those judging you based on the sex you both had. Sex wasn't a benefit to just you alone. Na Una two enjoy am.

The reason you wasted time to break up with her could be that you have been waiting for her to amend her ways but since she failed to do that, Ben Johnson is the next step

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Bro u clearly used that girl period. Dont come here trying to justify anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by emkz: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Please also outline your own faults for us to judge fairly.

Tell us about the sexual healing she gave you.

You accused her of being a potential cheat, but you were cheating on her and cheating on your fiance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by 07kjb: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Nice choice my brother don't mind her tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.