Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46525 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Charlesdock(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..
Amen!!!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
medriano:

That wasn’t a real breakup. He didn’t stand his ground and that was what made her believe he wasn’t serious about it.
Nothing about standing ground. It's very difficult to breakup with someone that doesn't want to go shey you know
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Wakeup0oo(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..
Amen
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by hdrifter11: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
By the power vested in me I a now pronounce you as a bonifide kpekus daddy
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SoapQueen(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

You're an idiot and I'm glad she dodged the bullet that is you.

Such a heartless soul!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Boatswain: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

Did he rape or forced her into sex?

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ivimmanuel: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:
loud am. He doesn't even want her to use condom, girls will never learn.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
I like how you acknowledged his right to have his preferences and go for them while you do the following:

(1) mock him for exercising his right ("oga terms and conditions", as if women don't have theirs),
(2) imply he is the bad guy by saying the babe dodged a bullet, and
(3) indirectly wishing his future wife has standards in retaliation. As if you don't know women have standards. grin

I am impressed with you at this point.
it the red pill cockroach of the forum.

Where's the lie in my statement though?

Op goes ahead to tell us about his now ex, then list terms, conditions and expectations for a wife, which he knew the whole while the now ex didn't have, resulting in her wasting her time.

Then he writes those terms and conditions, on a public forum, 'advicing' ladies who don't give two fvcks about the love triangle he created. Why does he need to tell us his standards? How has he bettered humanity by his post? What applies to him doesn't apply to us. Why is he seeking our validation for his choice.
We were minding our business.

I also liked the part where you left out the part about me calling out his attempt to disgrace a woman by making her a baby mama. What else can one expect from you.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by oritz007(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
grin grin :oafter u Ave enjoyed her for 3good years, now u know she can't meet with Ur expectations... � Are u kidding me.... Bro fear God ọ. What u can't eat, it's better u dont smell it.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by JMK9600(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2022
After 3 years? For your mind you have seen virgin Mary, Saint Mary. Okay now. I pray the lady finds true love at last.

But we association of nairaland village people are waiting patiently for a follow up post of your whining. Abi is it not my gender again
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by baby124: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Good for her. Glad she had sense enough to demand use of a condom every time you have sex with her because, you were obviously cheating. The girl get sense. Anybody that will marry you will not progress in life. Just see how you sound in this post. Really feeling important. I am happy for her that she escaped you. Broken relationship is far better than being married to someone like you! She’s a very responsible and smart person. I can understand why it will not work between the both of you because, you lack basic intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
SweetyZinta:

Na man you be!

You made so many valid points. I might be guilty of few here and will take heed.

MY WOMAN! cheesy
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Godispeace: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
3 years and u didnt send her off or walk away , walahi it shall never be well with you oooooo
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
THE KIND OF CURSES THEY'VE GIVEN THIS MAN ON THIS THREAD TODAY ALONE cheesy. GOD HELP US!
THIS IS THE REASON MEN NEVER SPEAK UP. THEY'D RATHER DIE IN SILENCE AND TAKE ALL THE BLAMES THAN CHOOSE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES. "HOW DARE YOU HAVE STANDARDS AND CHOICES AS A MAN?"

YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT DON'T BE A "REAL MAN". THE DAY YOU DON'T PUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BLOODLINE FIRST IS THE DAY YOU'LL START LOSING IT ALL. A REAL MAN IS A LOSER 3 TIMES EVERYDAY.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Ekugbeh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

When you know what you want.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by zoroby(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

She sef dey knack free dick na
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by BRATISLAVA: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Men will find anyway to justify double dating like prostitutes, just look at his long list of defence. As if he's some sort of angel.

Perhaps we should begin slut shaming him and calling him a smelly penis with a wide hole who is after an economically stable lady.

After hurting her in this manner, you will come here in five years time and tell us how she's still single while you have the best woman in the world and 10 grandchildren and riches beyond measure.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Blissbath(f): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kobicove:
So it took you a whole 3 years to know she did not meet your standards?! undecided
Asin... that is wickedness.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by doshiyad1: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
harqinhola:

Can you imagine! undecided undecided my brother. She good for girlfriend but not wife all this years. May God help him!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by doshiyad1: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Blissbath:
Asin... that is wickedness.

Just imagine. May God bless him with more female children and the rest will be history.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by doshiyad1: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
baby124:
Good for her. Glad she had sense enough to demand use of a condom every time you have sex with her because, you were obviously cheating. The girl get sense. Anybody that will marry you will not progress in life. Just see how you sound in this post. Really feeling important. I am happy for her that she escaped you. Broken relationship is far better than being married to someone like you! She’s a very responsible and smart person. I can understand why it will not work between the both of you because, you lack basic intelligence.

Hmmm! so painful but is the raw truth

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Marpol: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

I hope after marrying homely girl you don't start looking for spicy up and down.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Saig: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op how long have you been with this one?

Were you double dating
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Burgerlomo: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
funshint:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry

It's possible that the new one is going to serve him hot hot grin
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Arielle: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Congratulations. I hope somewhere within this self-serving excercise you found the impulse to assess your suitability as a boyfriend and as a husband. Oh my bad, as a Nigerian man you probably think the only qualification you require is to have something dangling between your legs. It's good you found someone who has all those qualities you want. But if you had an iota of what any decent woman wants in a mate (sincerity and integrity), you would have parted with your 'girlfriend' before now since she is not what you want, rather than stringing her along for sex with the watery excuse that you told her it would not lead to anywhere. You had to have known she wanted more from you. So now you're here, feeling like a big guy, telling us how a girl is weeping over you. Makes you feel real good doesn't it? Clap for yourself.
The only people i blame are young desperate Nigerian girls who accept poor treatment because they want to be married, most without knowing what marriage really entails. Goodluck. I hope this is really the true nature of your intended.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Dianeetdiana(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Guy you get heart ooooo

Are you saying, there is no good thing about this girl and you stayed with her for 3 good years?
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Buksaylor: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

I'm having same issue but I will shock her soon...
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by lilvicky68(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Men will find anyway to justify double dating like prostitutes, just look at his long list of defence. As if he's some sort of angel.

Perhaps we should begin slut shaming him and calling him a smelly penis with a wide hole who is after an economically stable lady.

After hurting her in this manner, you will come here in five years time and tell us how she's still single while you have the best woman in the world and 10 grandchildren and riches beyond measure.

Next!
Lol
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by josephevergreen(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na man you be op ..dont let her cries fool you abeg
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Buksaylor:

I'm having same issue but I will shock her soon...
Bros,quietly leave her now.You can ghost her,don't behave like OP.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by SilvanusII(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
It doesn't mean I'm not sorry for the unfortunate that will marry you. You cannot marry a sexually expressive person, but you don't mind sleeping with her. Why won't your type cheat after marriage? When a sexually repressed person will not excite you.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody gives a fvck what you want.
But you could have been a reasonable adult and communicated your preferences to her in those 3 years you have been dating.
No need to come to the internet to tell us about it.
Nobody gives cares. You only succeeded in making yourself look like an assss
TkhGuy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.