Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32161 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by irunoko(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Zonefree:
Nairaland girls will avoid this thread like poverty.
when it's nothing disparaging about a woman

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
3 abortions from 2two of my ex always hunt me each time I remember them, but anyway life goes on , sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by WebSurfer(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by benzics(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Try not to think of abortion as murder. A fetus is not a baby, neither is a sperm nor an egg.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by dealslip(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Nairaland girls will avoid this thread like poverty.
As if they were impregnated by trees.

25 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Premiumwriter: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
I never do any abortion o.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by YelloweWest: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
cry
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by 00FFT00(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaelz:
So today I went for the induction ceremony of a close family friend and the mum to the overall best medical graduating medical student was giving a speech about how she almost aborted him because she got pregnant as teenager out of carelessness and the father didn't want anything to do with the baby so she almost aborted him.

She ended by saying: "God I would have never forgiven myself if I had aborted this baby"

This had me wondering guys if you have ever aborted or failed to abort a baby and how it made you feel on the long run, are you thanking God you didn't or you are happy you did and if you did does the guilt still hunt you till today?

And you expect the other gender to tell?.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by achi4u(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
I always thank God every now and then.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by aminusodiq(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaelz:
So today I went for the induction ceremony of a close family friend and the mum to the overall best medical graduating medical student was giving a speech about how she almost aborted him because she got pregnant as teenager out of carelessness and the father didn't want anything to do with the baby so she almost aborted him.

She ended by saying: "God I would have never forgiven myself if I had aborted this baby"

This had me wondering guys if you have ever aborted or failed to abort a baby and how it made you feel on the long run, are you thanking God you didn't or you are happy you did and if you did does the guilt still hunt you till today?

I'll pass!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Cj4charles(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
angry
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by SNEFF: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
i think what every single man needs now is a child, cos nobody know what happens next ..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
tonididdy:
Hmmm the more reason it should be legalised....

More like....better access to sex education and contraception. Abortion is the sign of failure of a society to sort out the consequences of free wheeling sex. Better sex education, better contraception can help prevent unwanted pregnancies happening in the first place

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elpibe:
A girl in LASU has aborted thrice for my cousin who is also a student there , it breaks my heart whenever he narrates their sexcapades to me . I hope and pray the girl's womb is intact .

70% of female students in our tertiary institution have aborted
Do you know the names of the drugs these girls take to carry out abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by ImoleNaija: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Well, I never believed it was mine. I suspected it was her bestie's & that's why I couldn't stop her when she made up her mind to abort it; hence the love I had for her began to fade away. May God forgive me sha.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by smk513: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
I actually aborted a baby , 2 weeks old to be precise with my gf, i regret it till date and not only that, during her bleeding period, i started pooing blood for the exact number of days she had her own bleeding, i went to the hospital, i was told nothing is wrong, it was later on that i deciphered that the pregnancy ought not to be aborted, the bloody pooing was a sign from almighty that i did wrong, and she was the type that I would have loved to be my baby mama. Still haunts me till date.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Tommymoses(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmmmm, well I thank God I almost got my ex girlfriend � but God do wonder.
So no memory fit haunt me....

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Crafteck1: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Complicated topic, more like have you ever given birth to a child and wished u crossed over to aboki to buy cd earlier?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Gointo: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
im a virgin and im going back a virgin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Newyorkitis(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
The question should be: have you regretted khilling any baby and does it still haunt you?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Weiwang: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
cry

15 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Most ladies have aborted babies here on Nairaland, but will only regret it once they broke up with the guy responsible

9 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Senomii:

Do you know the names of the drugs these girls take to carry out abortion?
[/s]

Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by jnrbayano(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
benzics:
Try not to think of abortion as murder. A fetus is not a baby, neither is a sperm nor an egg.

Your heart is cold

Conception takes place at fertilization. A zygote is a full fledged life not to talk of a foetus.

Western world will deceive you and make you commit murder without feeling an ounce of guilt

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
tekjansen2:

More like....better access to sex education and contraception. Abortion is the sign of failure of a society to sort out the consequences of free wheeling sex. Better sex education, better contraception can help prevent unwanted pregnancies happening in the first place
Bra one can never be too careful.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by goodman5(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't know
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Meteng: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Taking out my twins still hunts me till date. Notice I said,”taking out”, I still can’t use that word on them till now

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.