Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32178 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2022
benzics:
Try not to think of abortion as murder. A fetus is not a baby, neither is a sperm nor an egg.
Seems you have aborted a lot without a sense of remorse

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Munzy14(m): 5:56am On Mar 26, 2022
AnthonyAk:
It does haunt me, kid would have been almost 12 now. But it's okay when it's time to have kids will really cherish them
Chai...And you would have been happy looking at him/her..
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Munzy14(m): 6:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Dmacqh:
This topic bring back memories. Exactly a year ago . My problem is I denied her . She blocked me . Almost a 4month pregnancy.
The truth is we broke up around March last year , and she came with pregnancy by May . There’s no way I will know if it’s me or not . Yes the pregnancy duration tallied during our time together .
Now I’m trying to reach her , but she blocked my line and my siblings line .
I wish there’s someone who can help me and trace her . I just want to see her and know if she’s alive or not . My nights have never been the same .
If you are serious, you will meet her...Many ways to go about it.

Just make a move...Women are understanding in this kind of situation.

So as you are sure you were responsible.

But una get mind, At least if you must breakup, don't do it with burden na grin..pregnancy is a burden..And you denied her that shoulder to relax on lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2022
I've never done abortion and I will never do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by AnthonyAk(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Chai...And you would have been happy looking at him/her..

Perhaps , but it the wrong time, my girl and I would have probably dropped put of school.

Life would have been soo much harder right now. I regret it but given the conditions at the time I would probably do it again.

Even if we are older now we are in a much better place

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Dmacqh(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

If you are serious, you will meet her...Many ways to go about it.

Just make a move...Women are understanding in this kind of situation.

So as you are sure you were responsible.

But una get mind, At least if you must breakup, don't do it with burden na grin..pregnancy is a burden..And you denied her that shoulder to relax on lipsrsealed

Right now , I’ve no justification. I was too stupid I was considering the shame ( and my age ) instead of been humane and looking at the bigger picture . I consider myself a failure .
I pray I’ll meet her soonest .
And yes we already parted like more than 2 months before she discovered the pregnancy.
Part of my fear or caution then was that maybe she got pregnant elsewhere and and wanted to hang it on me .
She left me , knowing I wasn’t serious. I was a playboy then. She discovered I wasn’t serious with her. She blocked and deleted my contact .
I want to know if she’s alive first . She got depressed and traumatized with that incident .
The big challenge why I denied her then was, over brokenness. Managing my life in school was a hell already. I was managing to sip garri once a day then . I begged her to go and stay in her family house . She refused and ran away .
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by WHITELIGHTER: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A few. lipsrsealed

Up to 5 or more?

FYI, I'm not a lady...
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2022
klawaaa:
I wonder why Nigerian ladies or their mothers do not consider birth control pills... that is more effective than abortion.
the side effects are terrible, weight gain, higher blood pressure, acne sometimes, then it can cause blood clots which can kill, depression, low libido, breakthrough periods, the list goes on

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Sugarmerab88: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Eweeeeeeeeeeee!
Despite the lesson. I've the blessing. It's a boy and a girl.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Eyeness: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
5 years later

I don't regret it and never will

I wasn't ready for motherhood, I am still not ready. I would have been in poverty and miserable if I had it, I might have even resented it.

Whenever I think about it, all I feel is relief.

True I may not have the life I want now, but I am working towards it.

A child is a big responsibility with little to no return on investment. I'm even thinking if motherhood is not for me. Parenthood is scary. I'm not saying I won't love my children, but it's harder to love what you didn't want, than something you planned for with someone

I see terrible parents all the time and it has scarred me, I see children die due to the parents' ignorance, I see women in labour unprepared for the shit they signed up for. I see kids for what they are, being a bundle of joy is a very small portion of it and the rest isn't joyful

I cannot do parenthood alone, God knows. I don't think I can be a baby mama, a single mother, or married to an irresponsible mAn. I'll abandon the kid with him. I cannot have more than 2.

I don't think motherhood is for me. Yet.

If you think I am a wicked person, I can take that, but what I cannot do is deceive myself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by BRATISLAVA: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Dmacqh:
This topic bring back memories. Exactly a year ago . My problem is I denied her . She blocked me . Almost a 4month pregnancy.
The truth is we broke up around March last year , and she came with pregnancy by May . There’s no way I will know if it’s me or not . Yes the pregnancy duration tallied during our time together .
Now I’m trying to reach her , but she blocked my line and my siblings line .
I wish there’s someone who can help me and trace her . I just want to see her and know if she’s alive or not . My nights have never been the same .

Your problem with her is that they sell condoms and give them out free in certain places, but you feel that you can't use them. Then you want to deny the fruits of not using a condom in 2021.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Mustoph1(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Till today. The baby would have been as tall as myself now. Would have long been a father. May the Almighty forgive � me for all my sinful acts.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Eyeness:

5 years later

I wasn't ready for motherhood, I am still not ready. I would have been in poverty and miserable if I had it, I might have even resented it.

A child is a big responsibility with little to no return on investment. I'm even thinking if motherhood is not for me. Parenthood is scary. I'm not saying I won't love my children, but it's harder to love what you didn't want, than something you planned for with someone

I see terrible parents all the time and it has scarred me, I see children die due to the parents' ignorance, I see women in labour unprepared for the shit they signed up for. I see kids for what they are, being a bundle of joy is a very small portion of it and the rest isn't joyful

I cannot do parenthood alone, God knows. I don't think I can be a baby mama, a single mother, or married to an irresponsible mAn. I'll abandon the kid with him. I cannot have more than 2.

If you think I am a wicked person, I can take that, but what I cannot do is deceive myself.
this is profound
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by bora1(m): 8:12am On Mar 26, 2022
You need to heal of your psychological trauma, mostly childhood. No insult intended plz. Talk to a counselor, someone with deeper knowledge of family psychology or DM

5 years later

[/quote]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by mofresh(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2022
[same happened to me bro ,I and she still regret that every time..=SPAMBOX7 post=111366052]My ex gf and I aborted a baby way back and I still feel sad anytime I remember it. I wish I had my own house and everything going on for me like now[/quote]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by mofresh(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2022
[same happened to me bro ,I and she still regret that every time..=SPAMBOX7 post=111366052]My ex gf and I aborted a baby way back and I still feel sad anytime I remember it. I wish I had my own house and everything going on for me like now[/quote][size=8pt][same happened to me bro ,I and she still regret that every time ]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Missyajoke:
grin cheesy
How many times cheesy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Munzy14(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2022
AnthonyAk:

Perhaps , but it the wrong time, my girl and I would have probably dropped put of school.

Life would have been soo much harder right now. I regret it but given the conditions at the time I would probably do it again.

That circumstances beyond humans control...
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Munzy14(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Dmacqh:

Right now , I’ve no justification. I was too stupid I was considering the shame ( and my age ) instead of been humane and looking at the bigger picture . I consider myself a failure .
I pray I’ll meet her soonest .
And yes we already parted like more than 2 months before she discovered the pregnancy.
Part of my fear or caution then was that maybe she got pregnant elsewhere and and wanted to hang it on me .
She left me , knowing I wasn’t serious. I was a playboy then. She discovered I wasn’t serious with her. She blocked and deleted my contact .
I want to know if she’s alive first . She got depressed and traumatized with that incident .
The big challenge why I denied her then was, over brokenness. Managing my life in school was a hell already. I was managing to sip garri once a day then . I begged her to go and stay in her family house . She refused and ran away .
Bad.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by HRMK: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
the only time any lady regrets abortion is when it affects her reproductive organs and unable to get pregnant again!we may say her other regret is when it claims her life!i dont know if people do regret in heaven but surely in hell!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Missyajoke(f): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2022
henrybangs44:

How many times cheesy
None just that the topic is funny thats why am laughing
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Solowsky(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Have u ever wondered that,(about to be aborted babies) who eventually were being given birth to, turn out to be exceptional, door openers, great children in the long run,
E.g Cristiano Ronaldo was an example, look at him today
May take on this is that any baby tagged to be aborted are always exceptional,talented and gifted ones

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by khome(f): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Myzubby:
say no to abortion
Why?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by brainhgeek(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
tonididdy:

Everyone deserves a chance at life when you are 18+, not a 6months old who can't fend for themselves
'Everyone below 18 deserves death' Is that what you are saying?
How old are you by the way?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by khome(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Elpibe:
A girl in LASU has aborted thrice for my cousin who is also a student there , it breaks my heart whenever he narrates their sexcapades to me . I hope and pray the girl's womb is intact .

70% of female students in our tertiary institution have aborted
. Advice her to always opt for safe abortion.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by khome(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Senomii:

You've destroyed your womb that's why you angrily erased my comment out of your bloody guilt........las las you no go see any husband marry
On top wetin nah? You people should be calming down o
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Lukmanraji(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
embarassed embarassed

It's 2 weeks already.

A lady living next to my door told me she's pregnant and it's mine. I actually thought it was a joke cos she rarely allow me to penetrate her not until 2 days b4 she opened up to me that she's pregnant.

Although we had a quickee sometimes around late January / February in which I knew that I released inside her and ever since then, she always stops me from ducking her.

I told her to go and do a lab test to affirm the result and boom. The result was positive. The pregnancy is 6 weeks old and 2 days. Omo. I was shocked � and my thinking changed totally.

Before I utter a word, the lady said she's removing it cos she has alot ahead of her and she can't bear the shame.

Recently, my mom warned me not to abort incase my gf which knows conceive. But this random girl came up with this shit. Although, I still find it difficult to believe this is mine cos this looks like a blackmail to me.

But since she insisted on removing it, I have no choice than succumbed to it. Last Thursday, she did the abortion and every since then. I have been having regrets of involving myself into this right from onset.

I'm cutting all ties with this girl once everything dies down.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by tonididdy(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2022
brainhgeek:

'Everyone below 18 deserves death' Is that what you are saying?
How old are you by the way?

Stop being a hyprocrite lad... I hope you do not masturbate and cum on your toilet floors because you haven't given those "children" a chance at better life.

I hope you keep your used condoms in a refrigerator for future use.

A child is a parents responsibility until he or she is at least 18 when they can fend for themselves. Now as a man or woman, is this a responsibility you are prepared for? Otherwise take the abortion pills.
... it should be legalised for a certain pregnancy months ( maybe 1 to 2months max, after that the woman is not eligible for abortion and must Birth the child.

Read below and understand what responsibility of raising a child is because clearly you are still a " mummy, thank you boy :

Eyeness:

5 years later

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Dmacqh:

To a varying degree , I’ve given 2 of my close friends her number to reach her , but she didn’t respond . Her social media is deactivated.
I’m thinking of using an outsider to reach her . It’s never been easy .

Use an outsider to reach out to her.

Has she moved away from her house? Can't you visit?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Eyeness:

5 years later

Eye-opening and profound.

I share this same sentiment.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

FYI, I'm not a lady...

Of course, I know.

They are waiting for you on the other side of life.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2022
AnthonyAk:

Has the babe remarried?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Edo Men / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.