Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32246 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Stevebrown(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
The thought of it alone still hurts me. Wish we never did but then we were too young to be parents. God have mercy sha
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by brainhgeek(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
tonididdy:
Hmmm the more reason it should be legalised....

... If Finacially you aren't capable to go through the process of raising a child, then I support abortion. No child in this 21st century deserves to suffer, at least not even your own child.

I know everyone will say what happened to condoms, contraceptive.... Bra, mistakes happen in sex.

Being born into a wealthy family is no guarantee that life can't still happen and being born into a poor home doesn't mean a child must grow up poor.
Everyone deserves a chance at life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Tapout(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Nairaland girls will avoid this thread like poverty.

Tell yourself the truth. In most cases, it's the guy/man that wants the baby aborted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by tonididdy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
brainhgeek:

Everyone deserves a chance at life.
Everyone deserves a chance at life when you are 18+, not a 6months old who can't fend for themselves
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by kaliboi94(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
I did it, and never regretted it cuz of the girl and her family habit
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by rezzy: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Weiwang:
The doctor called me into the theater to see for my self.. low and behold, it was twin. I saw two foetus korokoro cry

2016 I will never forget! I'm so sorry lord..

You wouldn't have continue na, àbí he didn't do scan first? Chai

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Toks2008:

Trouble maker. Did i mention abortion?

Your face looks like a child aborter.

undecided

What then did you do? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Dmacqh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
This topic bring back memories. Exactly a year ago . My problem is I denied her . She blocked me . Almost a 4month pregnancy.
The truth is we broke up around March last year , and she came with pregnancy by May . There’s no way I will know if it’s me or not . Yes the pregnancy duration tallied during our time together .
Now I’m trying to reach her , but she blocked my line and my siblings line .
I wish there’s someone who can help me and trace her . I just want to see her and know if she’s alive or not . My nights have never been the same .

#NB. She delivered a boy. I found her. To get the boy back and assist the mother is the issue. I really need support especially via baby things, wears, foods, and nice accommodation for the mom. All about #200,000-250,000.
You can reach me via ZeroSevenZeroEightFiveTwoFourNineFourFiveTwo on phone or WApp

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Johnsown1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin my ex removed 3 babies for me no regret s

Chain reaction. How many kids remain for your waist again ni.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Spirated12(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
U might regret atimes, which one is memory haunting you.? Something u never knew
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by ashawopikin(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
The topic is misleading, guys don't do abortion
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by alphabbey1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

They think they don't. From comments here, it affects males.

And as stated, they are aborters too. Whether you think the brunt is theirs or not, it is their child that they got aborted so 70% of men have aborted, "brunt" or no brunt.
The point is, it has no health defect to men... Females bears the brunt
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Majesty33(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sitting at corner and watching how ladies will avoid this thread.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by errigdee: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2022
this is so disgusting HONESTLY!!!!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Melkizedeck: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Gabcy:
This has been my greatest regret in life, my girlfriend abort my baby,after I pleaded with her to keep it , knowing well that am able financially and I love her with my heart, but due to her flexing life style, she abort the baby.
And am against abortion right from time.

This has confirmed my fears that women have the FINAL SAY in abortion! It is the woman who finally decides whether the baby in her womb stays or not!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2022
meobizy:
Meh.

I am sure you must have aided and abetted in abortion.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Dmacqh:
This topic bring back memories. Exactly a year ago . My problem is I denied her . She blocked me . Almost a 4month pregnancy.
The truth is we broke up around March last year , and she came with pregnancy by May . There’s no way I will know if it’s me or not . Yes the pregnancy duration tallied during our time together .
Now I’m trying to reach her , but she blocked my line and my siblings line .
I wish there’s someone who can help me and trace her . I just want to see her and know if she’s alive or not . My nights have never been the same.

So, can't you use another number asides from your siblings' phone numbers?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
I still regret a few in 2015....

A few. lipsrsealed

Up to 5 or more?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2022
SoapQueen:

Sure thing, sir.

How can we reach ... should I drop whatapp num undecided
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by carl90(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2022
I have never aborted a baby before o and will never do it. If you carry for me,you must born baby o . No time !

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Moches: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin my ex removed 3 babies for me no regret s

Time will come when you'll cry over this.
Your major sin is that you feel no regret. YOU'RE HEARTLESS!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by BRATISLAVA: 1:09am On Mar 26, 2022
alphabbey1:

The point is, it has no health defect to men... Females bears the brunt

Clearly it's affecting their mental health. Or didn't you read up? Men are bearing the brunt but desperately trying to push it onto women so that they can turn it into the usual unfocused focus on women.

Besides, 70% of men are aborters, but rather than that they choose to focus on imaginary health defects to women so that they can avoid that part. We all know that men don't care about women's health, yet it's suddenly at the top of their minds when the statistics are flipped.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by fortunechy(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2022
1000 000 slay queens left the group few minutes ago in shame...
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by AnthonyAk(m): 1:25am On Mar 26, 2022
It does haunt me, kid would have been almost 12 now. But it's okay when it's time to have kids will really cherish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by alphabbey1(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Clearly it's affecting their mental health. Or didn't you read up? Men are bearing the brunt but desperately trying to push it onto women so that they can turn it into the usual unfocused focus on women.

Besides, 70% of men are aborters, but rather than that they choose to focus on imaginary health defects to women so that they can avoid that part. We all know that men don't care about women's health, yet it's suddenly at the top of their minds when the statistics are flipped.
Rest.
Nothing like mental health. Men move on
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by angeloobeta: 2:03am On Mar 26, 2022
MrBanner:

DO NOT make the mistake of sending money to this criminal. Don't say you weren't warned.

Please what happening. ���
I was planning on doing something for him.
Pls can you enter my DM and tell me what exactly is happening?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by meobizy(f): 2:25am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am sure you must have aided and abetted in abortion.
Roflmao.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Kooldame: 4:44am On Mar 26, 2022
benzics:

MUMU

Try not to think of abortion as murder. A fetus is not a baby, neither is a sperm nor an egg.
Why are you misleading ppl with so much confidence? A fetus is not a baby yet it has life and when it grows to term in nine months it becomes a baby,even fetus of 3 months are miniature in form of human beings

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Dmacqh(m): 5:29am On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, can't you use another number asides from your siblings' phone numbers?

To a varying degree , I’ve given 2 of my close friends her number to reach her , but she didn’t respond . Her social media is deactivated.
I’m thinking of using an outsider to reach her . It’s never been easy .
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by BadEnglish(m): 5:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Abortion no be bad thing, if virus like Booharii and Shekahu have been aborted the world for beta pass this
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Munzy14(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
I once read a man’s comment here on nairaland on how he wanted his daughter aborted at all cost.
They later had the baby, and according to him, she’s the sweetest girl.
The thought still haunts him every time he looks into her sweet eyes.

Like I once typed; it is hard enough to uproot a growing plant, how much more a growing child.
Some circumstances they think is beyond their control might have pushed for the abortion thoughts then..

A friend told me how his Dad made it a case for the mum to abort him..As he was the fourth pregnancy and his Dad said he wanted just 3...

He is in USA doing his PhD in Engineering....A lucky guy and a blessing for his family..

I used to support aborting if you know you can't raise the child properly...But, adding more years, came with more wisdom and Looking at some stories like this and that of my friend has changed that..

I can only encourage it, if it is a life threat to my woman..If medics say she can deliver fine...no problem.

I was with my friend yesterday, immediately we greeted the sweet news was that his girl is pregnant.. cheesy Me those days will worry for him.

But, I no believe say I was legit happy for him..The lady ticks his boxes and it goes to satisfy the saying of the elderly people " Mete onye dinma enyi, maka olulu.. grin

I will only support abortion if it stands in the way of a woman's life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.