Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32181 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

You're a fool. I don't reply to idiots like you. Zombie. This is exactly why you Nigeria girls are so stupid. Instead of telling us you have committed abortions before, you're busy beating around the bush. Mumu

[/s]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're a fool. I don't reply to idiots like you. Zombie. This is exactly why you Nigeria girls are so stupid. Instead of telling us you have committed abortions before, you're busy beating around the bush. Mumu

Is it your business? undecided

Obsessed mofo..
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by shyman03(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
yes[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

At least, we're better than a eunuch like you who can never get his D*** up, talk less of impregnating a woman. Go sit in a corner, raving lunatic.

And come quote me when you treat your erectile dysfunction, you vegetable that lasts shorter than an indomie cook time.

Sis please let my goodharddick be! Idont mess with him
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by SoapQueen(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Sis please let my goodharddick be! Idont mess with him

Sorry darling.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

At least, we're better than a eunuch like you who can never get his D*** up, talk less of impregnating a woman. Go sit in a corner, raving lunatic.

And come quote me when you treat your erectile dysfunction, you vegetable that lasts shorter than an indomie cook time.

Have you ever regretted aborting a baby? Fool. That was the question. Answer it and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

Chile!

I'm actually disappointed that some men have become so watered down. Why una dey fear na? Calling the Mods on me, a "mere woman"? When you and your alternate moniker started this whole tirade?

You think you can and ilks can trash talk me and use something as sensitive as an abortion (that I've never done and will never do) to bully me.

Okay. I don't argue with my "fellow women" because I see you're clearly one.

Have a goodnight and week ahead!

Fool. Shut up and stop being stupid. You talk too much.

Tell us you have committed abortions before. Nobody will beat you. Zombie. All these irrelevant talks won't change the fact that you've done abortions before. Mumu
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

Fool. Shut up and stop being stupid. You talk too much.

Tell us you have committed abortions before. Nobody will beat you. Zombie. All these irrelevant talks won't change the fact that you've done abortions before. Mumu
[/s]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:

Have you ever regretted aborting a baby? Fool. That was the question. Answer it and stop beating around the bush.

[/s]
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by SoapQueen(f): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER, EVER DO THAT!

Bye! I'm done with a nutcase like you!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Jabbreal: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin my ex removed 3 babies for me no regret s

Meat why you go regret am...
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by posty56: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Weiwang:
The doctor called me into the theater to see for my self.. low and behold, it was twin. I saw two foetus korokoro cry

2016 I will never forget! I'm so sorry lord..
murderer, I pray it haunts you
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Paulianfa(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Although it happen during my SSCE time in Uyo, it still so fresh in my heart and it's hurt me real bad.
I can't stop asking God for forgiveness, it's so fresh that I can't let it go.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Weiwang: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
murderer, I pray it haunts you

That's if men were God na.. our God is so merciful and I have prayed and ask for forgiveness cuz its not something I'm proud about..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Edo Men / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.