Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32180 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Fakbrown: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
.........., Father forgive me these are my confessions, not proud of it, gotta do what I gotta do
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
SoapQueen:

Thank you for this.

If you read the first two pages, you'll see that the guys admitted to asking their exes to have an abortion.

How can the decision of keeping a baby fall on just the woman? Knowing that it takes a sperm and ovum to make a baby.

Personally, I'm not cool with the abortion thingy as I'd rather have the baby if I get pregnant but many women out there who have done it have their reasons why.

Have one for me na undecided
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Eastcaostboy: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pos33:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State, Awgu L G A.
For d past 14yrs now I had an injury that damage my spinal cord at d neck.Which resulted in me been unable to walk.which also affected my upper limps causing me not able to push my wheelchair on myself around to some level or do some activities.
have been managing with it since then because of my aged mom that took care of me for all these years. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no forms of regular treatments for me
because am not able treat myself no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last week I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls be I need your support. more details,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutL78Xbk68

Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video/ physical verifications thanks.
Bro, take this your pleading here to Instagram...if you don't have Instagram account open one and u will get quick help there. I have taken the account numbers whatever I have I will give. God will heal you bro, is well with you �
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by DisLifeSha: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mabel

4words:

Bro what's the name of your former girlfriend
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chaii na bad baddo baddest full nairaland here look how dem dey admit ... I dreamt that a girl was pregnant for me who is still my friend up till now I just dey avoid her in the dream I was crying very hard, I had that dream two times ....

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by MrBanner(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Bro, take this your pleading here to Instagram...if you don't have Instagram account open one and u will get quick help there. I have taken the account numbers whatever I have I will give. God will heal you bro, is well with you �

DO NOT make the mistake of sending money to this criminal. Don't say you weren't warned.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Brushstrokes20: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Forced my ex to abort thrice!... Wish I didn't...
Singing in R.Kelly 's voice * if I could turn back the hands of time..... *
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dagger007:
Mensofem is the cheapest with regal.
Side effects no dey
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by AgentGoat: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
qtguru:

Cuz it says Guys

I sent you a pm
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
I Wish Buharis mom aborted him twice

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by simplesearch: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
How will abortion hunt people who commit fornication and adultery at will. Abortion = Murder and leads to eternity in the lake of fire �. There is no remedy to this, except genuine salvation that prevents total departure from such evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Techgonzo: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mmn
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Bbbw: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
No
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by AutoChick4U(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Not really. Never gave it a thought but happy I didnt abort this one. One gotta be responsible

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by ProphetJeroboam: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Console yourself with a fetus isn’t a baby so killing it doesn’t mean anything. Dumb smooth brained fvcks. A fetus fulfills the criterias of being called a “biological “ organism , bio itself means life or living hence it is a living thing. Even if you stopped at Junior secondary school, you must at least know Mr NigerADC, this criteria is met by a fetus, it moves, breathes, eat,excretes, respond to stimuli, etc. Even if you look at it from the mere conjugation of gamete cell levels, it is still a living thing and you have taken a life. You have killed. Murderer.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Gointo: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
3 abortions from 2two of my ex always hunt me each time I remember them, but anyway life goes on , sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason
seek for forgiveness with your whole heart,the mercy and salvation of the lord jesus christ is available if you are hungry for it.,dont die without a sure prove of remission of your sin.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Gointo: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fakbrown:
.........., Father forgive me these are my confessions, not proud of it, gotta do what I gotta do
AMEN if you are trully sorry the lord will forgive you.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
My first child would have been 20years this october but he is in heaven right now growing slowly.

Im very certain he will be the first to welcome me to heaven.

Can't wait to see him again.

Nobody should quote me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Tombrown3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
DisLifeSha:
No, but I suspect that my former girlfriend who ran to Dubai got pregnant for me but denied that am not the owner of the pregnancy which she later aborted without my consent

An ex did similar thing to me, not because she didn't want the baby, but because we weren't together anymore at the time she realized she was pregnant for me.

Still heart broken each time I remember my first issue was taken away without me having a say, or given a chance. It hurts. We move regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by HRprof: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Nairaland girls will avoid this thread like poverty.

Guys

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by klawaaa: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wonder why Nigerian ladies or their mothers do not consider birth control pills... that is more effective than abortion.
tonididdy:
Hmmm the more reason it should be legalised....

... If Finacially you aren't capable to go through the process of raising a child, then I support abortion. No child in this 21st century deserves to suffer, at least not even your own child.

I know everyone will say what happened to condoms, contraceptive.... Bra, mistakes happen in sex.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Acidbath: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let them come and answer o.

Acidbath get peace of mind.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Bimpe29: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
As for your question, Alihamdulillahi as it's never happened to me and I pray it will not happen. Abortions done other than to avoid a fatal complications, are sinful and irrational.
Why aborting a pregnancy in the first place?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Jorge91: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaelz:
So today I went for the induction ceremony of a close family friend and the mum to the overall best medical graduating medical student was giving a speech about how she almost aborted him because she got pregnant as teenager out of carelessness and the father didn't want anything to do with the baby so she almost aborted him.

She ended by saying: "God I would have never forgiven myself if I had aborted this baby"

This had me wondering guys if you have ever aborted or failed to abort a baby and how it made you feel on the long run, are you thanking God you didn't or you are happy you did and if you did does the guilt still hunt you till today?

I know of 2 guys, their lives went from 100 - 0 real quick.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by MadamOk(f): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
To all the women who have go through this stage in life
Who beared the shame, pain and mockery for not aborting a child while the man, family and society neglect you

May God bless y'all

It is not easy but it take a courageous and strong woman to do this

8 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by tmoneyu: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
I regretted every part of it, back then in school a girl told me that she was pregnant and that's my child, I was scared to the bone that I sent her money to flush it out which she said she did, right now I feel very bad because of my stupidity and what it can cause to my family, it's a mistake I always try to forget,since then am very careful

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by SoapQueen(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesse25:

Have one for me na undecided

Sure thing, sir.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Isobug: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
SoapQueen:

Thank you for this.

If you read the first two pages, you'll see that the guys admitted to asking their exes to have an abortion.

How can the decision of keeping a baby fall on just the woman? Knowing that it takes a sperm and ovum to make a baby.

Personally, I'm not cool with the abortion thingy as I'd rather have the baby if I get pregnant but many women out there who have done it have their reasons why.

Because she's the bearer, if she says no, that's it, no man can force it.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by godswilld10(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
it's not easy at all.... cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Edo Men / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.