Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You (32184 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elpibe:
Is your girlfriend pregnant?
I'm just curious,pesin no fit ask question again?
If u sabi them tell me

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Nairaland girls will avoid this thread like poverty.

Because it hurts the more when we remember we can't keep a baby that came by from being raped. Most Nigerian men are rapist.

If you tell a Nigerian man you are a virgin and want to remain that way till your wedding night they will never stop bothering you for sex. Nigerian men can't think of anything but sex in a relationship. cheesy

When you continue to say no, the either rape you by force or put drugs in your drink then take advantage of you while unconscious. And you expect us not to abort such a baby carrying a gene of a rapist?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by homesinabuja(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
DisLifeSha:
No but I suspect that my former girlfriend who ran to Dubai got pregnant for me but denied that am not the owner of the pregnancy which she later aborted without my consent
But what could be going on in Dubai??
I can't count how many girls I know that now lives in Dubai
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Just imagine
You've destroyed your womb that's why you angrily erased my comment out of your bloody guilt........las las you no go see any husband marry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by LUAN(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Weiwang:
The doctor called me into the theater to see for my self.. low and behold, it was twin. I saw two foetus korokoro cry

2016 I will never forget! I'm so sorry lord..
imagine

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by subzeroth: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaelz:
So today I went for the induction ceremony of a close family friend and the mum to the overall best medical graduating medical student was giving a speech about how she almost aborted him because she got pregnant as teenager out of carelessness and the father didn't want anything to do with the baby so she almost aborted him.

She ended by saying: "God I would have never forgiven myself if I had aborted this baby"

This had me wondering guys if you have ever aborted or failed to abort a baby and how it made you feel on the long run, are you thanking God you didn't or you are happy you did and if you did does the guilt still hunt you till today?

Op whats the name of the school
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Janosky: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
jaelz:
So today I went for the induction ceremony of a close family friend and the mum to the overall best medical graduating medical student was giving a speech about how she almost aborted him because she got pregnant as teenager out of carelessness and the father didn't want anything to do with the baby so she almost aborted him.

She ended by saying: "God I would have never forgiven myself if I had aborted this baby"

This had me wondering guys if you have ever aborted or failed to abort a baby and how it made you feel on the long run, are you thanking God you didn't or you are happy you did and if you did does the guilt still hunt you till today?

Oh boy those living in regret no get liver to own up in public to infanticide they committed long ago.

Most of them are still childless today & living with regret because of the sins of their youth.

Someone,a guy confided that "had I knew, I wouldn't have aborted those babies then (late 1990s)".

His marriage is almost 7 years old, still childless.
No medical issues, he said all texts conducted gave them clean bill of health.

May JAH have mercy youths today who view abortion and sexual immorality as "sport."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Bmaster(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
person like me wey never ready to do girlfriend stuff ?
Why would I,when I'm not mad ?

Unless olosho work stops
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Hahahahhahah
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Dagger007(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Senomii:

Do you know the names of the drugs these girls take to carry out abortion?
Mensofem is the cheapest with regal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by DisLifeSha: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na runs girls work dem dey do

homesinabuja:

But what could be going on in Dubai??
I can't count how many girls I know that now lives in Dubai
Lol
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by seyz91(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na ashawo she go do for dubai so she gaz comot the belle so as not to spoil market for her
DisLifeSha:
No but I suspect that my former girlfriend who ran to Dubai got pregnant for me but denied that am not the owner of the pregnancy which she later aborted without my consent

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thank God she didn't didn't cheesy
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Bmaster(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op sef....

Na now I come sit down dey reason this kind of topic oo.

Op,of all the questions on mother earth,na dis one you prefer to ask nairaland ladies ?

And you were expecting a honest reply from them,?

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
This me currently cry cry cry, shit keeps popping up my head... I don't have anyone to blame but myself ... Been trying to be happy every since

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nellsworld(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
all these regrets or no regrets wouldn't ve come if you all should ve bought cd at least durex
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by PaedophileProph: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Over regret
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by bizhop01: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Baby's murderer dominate nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin my ex removed 3 babies for me no regret s

Witch still they laughed angry

Ur just an higher killer u nor know undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by QuinModah(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
Zonefree:
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Advancedman(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
I once read a man’s comment here on nairaland on how he wanted his daughter aborted at all cost.
They later had the baby, and according to him, she’s the sweetest girl.
The thought still haunts him every time he looks into her sweet eyes.

Like I once typed; it is hard enough to uproot a growing plant, how much more a growing child.

Very easy as hard as you said, but depends on the situation and personality involved.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
That's why you should avoid fornication by all means, I have never aborted before and I will not do so now.

The only regret I have is that I wish I knew God earlier, especially when I was in school but then better late than never.

I'm saved forever, praise be to God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
I feel guilt sometimes
If only I was stable enough to take care of the baby back then

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Realist12: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abortion trickles our conscience, but doesn't mean it's evil at the long run , this current situation if you can't feed a man don't have a kid .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by SoapQueen(f): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
dealslip:

As if they were impregnated by trees.

Thank you for this.

If you read the first two pages, you'll see that the guys admitted to asking their exes to have an abortion.

How can the decision of keeping a baby fall on just the woman? Knowing that it takes a sperm and ovum to make a baby.

Personally, I'm not cool with the abortion thingy as I'd rather have the baby if I get pregnant but many women out there who have done it have their reasons why.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Candidlady: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Senomii:

You've destroyed your womb that's why you angrily erased my comment out of your bloody guilt........las las you no go see any husband marry

Funny

Do have a lovely weekend

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by 4words: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
DisLifeSha:

Bro what's the name of your former girlfriend
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by We4all: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cyphar:
If the boy turn agbero, she no go regret o...
grin

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by fimzzy1991: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
benzics:

MUMU

Try not to think of abortion as murder. A fetus is not a baby, neither is a sperm nor an egg.
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately you're the MUMU. If only you knew/understood embryology, perhaps you would have spoken better. If I built something from the scratch up till the finished product, and I denied the existence of the thing because it is at the initial phase. E.g you're building a house... What do you call it at the beginning...Arrant Nonsense.
ABORTION IS MURDER.
IF YOU SAY "My body my choice", then at least use contraceptives if you can't keep your legs close and if it fails, live with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by Charmingchuba: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
That's a very bad business
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
I would've been father of 8 by now... God have mercy all was done under stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / Edo Men / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.