Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40355 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Toktee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ninisun:

What if the guest is your mum?
Ehen what will happen? She no know wetin husband and wife the do for night?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Majesty33(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
If u know u came here to read comments and laugh heartily, gather here.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Commanderinpips: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.

You sincerely need a thorough psychological examination, something is wrong with your brain.

5 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Toktee:
Ehen what will happen? She no know wetin husband and wife the do for night?

Will you just throw her out?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Remman(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Do it with your wife when her mother is in the market... Or, still do it with your wife by force and let hell break! Tell your mother inlaw that she's about to put asunder what God has joined together. If it's the bed making noise, then do it on the floor. If it's her voice, come on, she can control it. However, If your wife still acts childish, you act like an adult. Tell her pump and plain that you may thinking about getting sex elsewhere if she continues like that. If she still refuses, then know that she and her mother could be witches and they may be on a mission that sex is not allowed to come between the mission because i see no fucking reason why your wife will deny you sex because her mother is around. Or is her mother supposed to help her sex you? Na wa... My friend, stop this rubbish and be a man!

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by incredible2017: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
If we start looking things from the view of others, the World will be a much better place.
The only advice for you is that you should exercise patience ( which I know you can, as konji no dey kill) till your mother inlaw leaves the house, as indulging in such activity while she is around will paint you as a disrespectful son inlaw.
Best bet, you can also rent an hotel for hours to have sex with your wife.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Toktee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ninisun:

Will you just throw her out?
She don't share room with us abeg...i hate inconvinence when it comes to toto abeg.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by kingyakos: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Who is being tormented? You or your wife? grin

Whether it is you or your cousin.....hmmm. anyway... let her stay. 2 months stay is not forever. The day she leaves, you sit her down and let her know her mom is no longer welcome. If she tries it again..let her know you are finding solution and not going to endure since you know you must do. Simple.

For sure your wife will force it another time. Just pack your clothes and leave the house. Find another place to stay. No one will teach your inlaw to leave and not return again by the time your wife sparks. You haven't pressed the right button in your wife...its why she thinks she is still under her. Some inlaws are too wayward. Very terrible behavior. Anyway, na you go ask her help na. Lol.....lol.... Maybe mama is not being handled well at home...hahaha...you dey make her wan do. Lol. grin

You do not need to confront her. Confronting her will bring out things you may regret. Talk with your action.

And if you cannot endure it also this time....please...find an alternate solution for your wife (if she is around to take care of your baby). If not, na you go destroy your family yourself las las with your sex sex urge. If you can find an alternate solution, as soon as she is staying longer...carry your load and move out. That's how to deal with inlaws. Do not have any arguement with her ooo. When you visit her and she brings it up, tell her its work ooo...that you were posted out that time. Na your wife you get matter with. If your wife cannot control her family, then, hmm.... find solution oga to your case. Move out of the house. That's my own advice.

If you like...go and confront her. Or keep forcing your wife and let them start disrespecting you. E go be on you later. Handle your inlaws with sense. Command respect. Do not let anyone disrespect you.

Goodluck!

Ur advise is like buhari advising Nigeria on economy......was his wife sold to him that he won't let her mother in law come to his house again, what if it was his own mother that came for the two months visit won't he give his mom that respect..... forget that guy and his alpha pride
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Kestolove(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
So na 5min fvck dey coz all this problem so
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.
Onye uwa and advice!

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tabaski: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mclloyd22: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Baba leave your bedroom matters in your bedroom. Will your wife be happy when she sees this here? Nawa oo.. is this not explanatory? Perhaps you stay in one or two rooms and she doesn’t want to moan or scream that her mom will hear. Every deserves privacy and not every matter you all should table here. Bless you

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by nnaetobi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Send the two of them parking

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Guderian(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mayluxe:
Guy if kongi catch you weller, you find way around am... Quickie in the bathroom is never a bad idea....so manage your home.....

Correct g.
Its not a must it will be in the night sef

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by AsawanaDgreat: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lai Mohammed will blame PDP for this your Case.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by superemmy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,

bAStarD grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Remman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
incredible2017:
If we start looking things from the view of others, the World will be a much better place.
The only advice for you is that you should exercise patience ( which I know you can, as konji no dey kill) till your mother inlaw leaves the house, as indulging in such activity while she is around will paint you as a disrespectful son inlaw.
Best bet, you can also rent an hotel for hours to have sex with your wife.
what? The hell? How did she stay with her husband? That woman is looking for trouble abeg. Let them continue their normal life. This is the time that temptation may crawl in and tomorrow she'll be blaming her village people while it was her handwork. Even a woman may cheat in this kind of tempting situation. What if he can't afford a hotel every night? Guy, they should do what they were married to do. That woman is acting like a devil. She should have asked them to do it on their floor and calmly and not to stop them entirely while she's arround...!

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Galacious1: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.
More wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WHITELIGHTER: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
And the MIL is still in that house? Which kind nonsense story be this
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur advise is like buhari advising Nigeria on economy......was his wife sold to him that he won't let her mother in law come to his house again, what if it was his own mother that came for the two months visit won't he give his mom that respect..... forget that guy and his alpha pride
Your response doesnt make sense. A woman finds it offensive cos his wife is always making noise when having sex. And you want them to keep having visitors so that the wife keeps making noise.

Your response is like that of Sowore who has nothing to offer but keeps attacking others. If you have no alternative, keep shut and dont quote me.

Na you get alpha pride. Learn to read well...put yourself in the story before you burst like a wrecked engine. He has his mama to deal with if it was his mama who made the complain.

No be your fault in Nigeria. The idea of parents taking care of babies in Nigeria is the cause of this rubbish. Lol. Make you no go dey find professional service in this area. Dey look for mama to do am for you.

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Thank Andromeda for my MIL she enjoys seeing me slap my wife's behind playfully. Honestly I dunno what I would do in your shoes but for me I would talk to the MIL and politely tell her to pocket her uptightness, this is my house and I want to enjoy lovemaking with my wife, if e too much for her make put cotton wool for ear. I for sure will never surrender my joy for MIL, no way.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
Too much complain, can't you guys lock your door and open when y'all done?
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by wink2015(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you can afford take your wife to a hotel and enjoy the real fun for the weekend.

The mother in law should remain in the house till when she decides to return home.

Try to be a good in law.

Do not strain your relationship over sex with your wife.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by shoboy9: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

The problem is that your kids probably also are being exposed to your noise and God knows what else. They may have visited and seen while you were unaware. You need to find a solution to it, maybe when children are not around.

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by wallrichy: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Are you a rabbit or Nikita (dog) that can't hold steam for just some few weeks? Learn to tame your Penis or might lead you to the world of unknown.

Seems you ain't so wealthy, if you are a big boy. Take your wife out for few days. Get a lovely hotel and finish work before coming back home. Do that repeatedly whenever your dick is disturbing your lazy brain.

Please don't disgrace yourself or rather your own family by confronting your wife's mother. It's stupid of you to even thought of it in the first place. Seems you have been copulating with your wife in the full glare of your kids before your mother in law arrival. Are you a porn star, paedophile or a druggy?

You seems to have so much time doing nothing but to be Loitering about and thinking of fck fck all the time. You must a very lazy guy or probably joblesss or fraudster. In this Buhari time, all you can think of is fck fck....shame on you.

Funnily and truthfully, you must be a serial cheater cos guys that has your kind of appetite sleeps with anything in skirts.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?
This is where weekend getaway comes in.

Will your preek rise if your biological mom is sleeping next to you with and open door? I don't know for you, but for me the last on my mind in that house will be sex...I will fix weekend getaways two nights in a nearby hotel..As long as your wife isn't comfortable, you won't enjoy sex with her in that house..

There are other ways to have sex as well, at least to satisfy the kainji dam inside you..She can do you a lot without her getting pounded..In the end everyone is satisfied..And since your MIL is around, Oga keep your doors locked till further notice.

As from now on, see your wife as your girl friend..You do things when parents are not around...If she go market to buy stuffs..1hr is ok to enjoy yourselves..It will be like adventure, fear of not getting caught makes it more fun and exciting.

Just find way to adjust..Mothers will always be mothers..But if she keeps hunting your wife the more with the new ways you both will adjust to, then she is obviously entitled and must respect the fact your wife owns the home and not her.

Just find a way to keep the whole thing spiced up.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by CountLaka(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nebuchadnezzar cool grin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by SunMusk(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go and buy sound system... During sex u turn it on.. Nobody hear the noise. Simple
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by profmallor: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Its a good time to fast and pray and use that time to get closer to God. The sex wont run away you know, and who knows what visions you will get that might take your life to greater heights.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sorepco(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Guy i feel like u r the guy kind of guy wey no like trouble...as such why not just put the mattress for ground and do your thing!
But if na me i go de go out come back at 5 am on weekends if my wife no want change...

Zonefree:

Her mother shouldn't dictate when or how you make love to your wife. If she's not comfortable with that, let her go to her husband's house and allow young couple do what they're suppose to do.

Your wife and her mum are terrorising you in your home and it's not right. Put an end to this asap before see finish go enter.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 00FFT00(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MY COUSIN:

What should I do?

You sef, why you come dey kpansh to wey your visitor, your mother-in-law come know wetin dey sup?. You for still exercise a sense of decency and respect na.

Oya, make una find way dey do am even if na inside the toilet. 2 months no too tey. But still, give your wife small Chinese warning. Make her understand that she's in no position to arbitrarily dictate what happens in your life.

Na small small afflictions dey take start.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by VBCampaign: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are the lord of your home.

Whatever you permit, stays.

Whatever you disallow, leaves.

I'll say you talk to your Mother in law and tell her it your house and thus your rules, respectfully.

If she still insist on no sex, tell her to leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.