Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. (50972 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by saintruky(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man

Baba i beg to disagree
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin. Some nairaland people and their problems are very funny grin. The hand writing is very clear on the wall but you have refused to see it.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
holluwizzy:
Guy free that thing.

Re u a virgin ni ?

What u don't understand is that such girls ends up with guys that will eventually make it in life.

If u don't forget about the past, how can u face the future ?

Stop giving people terrible advise please.

You cannot make plans for the future if you do not have knowledge of the past. It is only a fool that ignores the past and thinks their future will be problem free

If you are with someone, you are with every version of them, both their past, present and future and you need to be comfortable with every page of their story to love them fully.

If somebody was sexually assaulted in the past, it will reflect in their present and possibly their future. You must have the past in mind, so, you know how to handle their present and future.

Forget the past na wetin make some people dump Buhari on top our head.

The past is relevant and will always be relevant, it must not be forgotten

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by eyinola: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
FOCUS ON THE PRESENT AND FORGET ABT HER PAST

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Oluromantic: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks
Lol. Her promise to change, I can't vouch for cause her burning sexual experience and desire may not be easy for her to curtail especially with a novice like you who just started training. But her past is definitely not too bad, if you hear some girls past, with this your kind of awe, you will just faint. Shebi she still has womb. Her own small. She even tell you small

What I just see is she's a girl to keep for pleasure while you focus on a decent girl but you lavished affection on her, now she's obsessed with you and you're about giving in. This kind of girl is the type you keep for situations such as your wife depriving you of sex and you don't want to make trouble or you want to travel for two weeks, you take her along. Lemme be honest with you, until she meets her waterloo,she can't stop being a sexual machine with her kind of past.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Naxtrad(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ha...e be like say dis guy don fall for blessing wey I japa for last December ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Have you not lived a bad life in the past before? Dont judge her by her past, instead assist her be a better and change woman....the devil you know is better than the Angel you dnt know!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
I can never never ever marry a girl with this kind of reckless past. All those people commenting on front page that everybody have a reckless past as this are crazy. angry

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, met this girl some time around January this year and asked her out and we started dating ever since

So recently, I got to know about her past. Her past was so reckless that it is giving me a second thought about everything, started having s*x at the age of 15 while in secondary school and travelling to see a lot of men whom she claimed was asking after her hand in marriage. This girl has slept with so many guys that it's freaking me out, funny thing is, she's been lying and hiding some things but as a smart guy, I've always had my way around her to tell me the truth.

She told me she did a "mistake" abortion for one of her boyfriends then and just last year December, she had s*x with a married man and she knew very well he was married. These are just few of the stuffs I recently found out about, I know it's all in the past and she claims she's changed and want a real relationship with me but I don't believe at all, she claims to love me so much and cannot do without me and honestly, I love her too but I'm scared this may just change a lot about everything.

I don't know what to do, I'm hurt and disappointed and I don't know what to do now. I just need someone to talk to me, please don't insult me, I just need some pieces of advise.

Thanks

Is this her past a deal breaker for you ?

Her telling you these truths of the matter shows she still has some modicum of good in her and maybe using it to judge her some people may say it's unfair. what about you can you close your eyes to this stuffs cos this was happening as early as December 21.

Do you think she can be loyal to you or better still is loyalty a deal breaker for you ?

Finally what is her motivation for doing all these ? Money ? Is she a Nympho ?

These are some issues you need to deal with even if you don't wanna look at it from a religious angle. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Bonimoney(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Everybody has a past including you.
If we are to judge then we are all suppose marry as virgins but bros are you are virgin?

Our past is suppose to stand as our lesson board which we are suppose to learn from it so chil and continue your love life.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Bullman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Don't ask questions when u don't want to know the answers
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Legendoo: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na oliriburikus full this thread.

Ashawos with wide boreholes and stupid gorilla simps.

Dump the bitch, you deserve better.

You can't buy a damaged car and expect it to run smoothly, your future will be chaotic.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Seankhalifa: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
you must be an albino
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by malkomchris: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Women na first class liars, they hardly change

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by raphy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dude just free ya mind enjoy her as she is wit you so when she goes away u will always remember thy u knack her well well.

But don't settle down with her olosho no de belleful with Bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alaye
U better focus on your woman
who no get bad past
if I tell U my past
U go behead me
Just love ur woman and make sure she doesn't go back to her past

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by zeenaman: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bro, we can't watch you stray like this. Only God is capable of forgiving and forgetting, and you ain't God. I'll advise you let her go please

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Testimony1988(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
If she's still hiding some of her past deeds from you, then she does not love you at all, just follow your mind whether to continue the relationship or not, but for me, I don't trust her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nonexisting: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
If you are a student of history, you'll know that no matter the current situation, history always repeats itself. If you think the phrase applies to every other person but you then continue. We will all be here to read a follow up to this your thread in the near future. I'll be patiently waiting.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by dammiedot(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abeg getat!! So you wanna judge her with her past.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by mekonglobal(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Zonefree:
To have sex with a Nigerian girl is not rocket science...chill please.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by ShaqFu: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
This is why you should keep your past mistakes between you and your God because God is merciful; Man is not.
I don't really agree. I'll love a woman more who owns up to her past deeds and doing. Keeping such from me when we enter into relationship isn't something I'll take lightly, especially when I told her about mine.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by VicM6: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
Na she toast u abi na u toast her.....if u answer this question then i go give u the advice you seek for.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is there anyone both male and female that doesn't have a reckless past? personally, if I love , I love, I don't believe in the philosophy of digging one's past before settling down with the person; because to be very candid, there's nobody past that's is palatable.

Na sex she had no be say she kill person, or no be say she give you disease. Na knack she knack, u been de knack too before u even meet am. The abortion she committed, even house wives of today , commit abortion too. It's an old story.

Meeting you , means starting afresh with a new chapter. people with trust issue have the time of going back to dig at one's past and if look closely their past too may even be worse.

Look for more justifiable reason to jappa after knacking the poor girl, don't come up with this childish excuse.

Not everyone has a palatable past please..

Myself as a case study.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mugu, if you feel this way, wetin you want us to do?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nonexisting: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Alaye
U better focus on your woman
who no get bad past
if I tell U my past
U go behead me
Just love ur woman and make sure she doesn't go back to her past
Na so. He should leave everything he does and turn to a psychiatrist for her not to go back to her olosho ways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Nadeol: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks

Please have some sense and leave the w*hore alone, let go of her, except you also have a horrible past; but if you have lived a very decent life, why settle for such a person? Why?

Those ladies who would advise you to ignore her past have probably lived such an indecent life themselves, please don't listen to them.

You deserve a better person, again, that is if you (yourself) have lived in a very decent and disciplined way and manner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Oscillator: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Officiallyme:

Thanks
leave her! A girl's past is her future!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Mohamizy: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
my brother don't do it, I almost married a girl like this, people warned me I turned a deaf ear, forming past is past.. the past always catches up.. YOU WOULD LOW-KEY LOSE RESPECT AMONG MEN IF YOU WIFE HER OR EVEN DATE HER.. Trust me guys go dey mock you for back.. girls would be hailling you good man then laughing at you at the same time...PAST GET LEVELS BROTHER.. this girl obviously has a higher body count than you.. YOU CANNOT SATISFY HER, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY she is SETTLING FOR YOU, You are not her first choice.., Also beware of the SURVIVORSHIP BIAS.., just because some men successfully turned a hoe to a housewife doesn't mean you should do it.. THE STATISTICS SPEAK FOR ITSELF. thank you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Keyyom22: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t call jumping from one pvssy/penis to another mistake....it’s a dirty way of life....

Besides, I’m a fan of taking calculated risk... dating or marrying a woman with over 10 body counts in the name of its her past is a very risky transaction for me..

Married men,
Yahoo boys
Plenty abortion
, Abeg Abeg abeg Abeg...I no get strength for night vigil
Is there any lady in this country that hv not involve in the bolded?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by Oscillator: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Haven't you also been sleeping around? what makes yours better than hers? if you don't love her then let her go,a fornicator cannot be condemning another fornicator,lailai.
a fornicating girl is damaged. A fornicating man is not.

The difference is that you've always been a balstaldo

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.