Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK (37397 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by friendl: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
It is so sad about our 9ja ladies ,..when you are nice to them ,they see you as a fool,....oga 200% ,she is lieing
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
The same thing applies to a married man who is immatured enough to lay with a single lady but wants to run from the consequences.He should own up and do his responsibilities,that’s it.

So why is it hard for her to give him a Pregnancy report stop being naive, your gender is not some saint either,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Mamayam: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.

Likely a scam to rip you off 2 million.
She no get any belle.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by nauto: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Format
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by reservd(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

I was working in Lagos as expatriate. I am married and she was fully aware at the beginning of the relationship.

I told her that month that my contract has been terminated by my company and I have to go back to my country.

On 27th day I met her (5 days before leaving the country) and she asked me if I am sure that I pulled out on time when we had sex last time and I told her yes and she told me that she is asking the question because she has not seen her period.

When I left the country 2 weeks later I chatted her and I asked if she is doing well. She told me that she is not fine. I asked "why ?" And she told me that she is pregnant. I was very surprised and I called her. That day she told me that she was just joking with me she is not pregrant and we talked about everything.

Last week she told me that she is pregnant. She shared with me a test results on a paper where the date of the pregnancy perfectly matches with the date we had sex.

She told me that if her family is aware of the situation they will disowned her and she immediately shared with me some requirements to apply for a job in UK where 2 million NGN are required and she asked me for support. She also deleted the image of the tests results.

When I asked her to share with me she told me that she does not want me to be in trouble if my wife see that document in my phone. I insisted to get a copy and I told her that she can be assured I will not keep it in my phone. She shared back the document after cropped the letterhead. I insisted to get the full copy and she sent another one after striketrhoughed on her name.

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount of money would have been lost.

I am not from Nigeria and this story seems suspicious to me. I am currently abroad, there is no way I can verify what she is telling me. I don't also want to open it some of my friends there.

To be honest, I never planned after I left the country to cut communication with her or to support her. But I prefer to support her whenever I have the opportunity to do. I don't know now if this story about the pregnancy is true or not.

If you have any experience in this kind of situation please share with me. Any advice is also welcome.
Please don't judge me.
If truely she did all you said on the document, the document is fake/doctored. She wants to exploit you
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by joetem(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

Are u the girl? this na yahoo format nah..!! the maga should not pay jooor
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by mizz2posh: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Your girlfriend is not being honest with you, if she is honest, why did she remove the letter head? She probably went to a cafe to get the result prepared, to tally with the date you had sex with her. The truth is that she probably needs money and feels that the only way to get it from you is by telling you she's pregnant.

finson:
Good day all,

I
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by adefitim(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022
I had sex with my gf on the 6th day and I pulled out

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by joetem(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

The girl isnt telling you the truth , just using this to seek financial help by extortion.

Tell her to give birth, u will do dNA after, if the baby is urs u will pay for all the cost. Truth will come out afterwards... the babe na yahoo girl
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by ephraimchima(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=finson post=111525585]Good day all,

I told her that I don't think in Nigeria the only option available for a woman who gets pregnant is to travel to UK even if her family will disown her. I understand that the situation is not comfortable but there could be other options. Even this process to go to UK can be unsuccessful, and if it is the case, this amount
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Restroom: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Get her to do a test for Pregnancy using live test paper on zoom

When she does it she should show the result right there on zoom

She is being engineered by her boyfriend over here to scam you big time.

The test result she sent u is fake. Fake as hell.

She needs something to tie u down. And this is like it. If you are smart, tell her you have a friend at EFcc or DSS who will help you independently verify everything .

And watch her behavior. If you need such help, I can check for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by TheMan3: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
looks like scam. There are alot of pregnant girls in Nigeria why does she have to go to the UK. Well simple. Tell her that she should give birth here in Nigeria and you do DNA. Tell her this and Watch her run away

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by TheMan3: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Man you shot yourself on the foot and deserves what's happening be it blackmail or actual fact.

Nonetheless, seek ways to resolve the issue and let her come clean as to weda she was joking or she's actually pregnant. If she's pregnant, then prepare! And if not settle her and let her go.

If you're married stay married, conji no be sin, haba!
settle her how? And why??
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Myke99: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

She won use you cashout.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by ephraimchima(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
She is not pregnant for you bro. How can a girl be pregnant and the first thing that comes to her head is 2 million for travelling to the UK .
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by haggai247: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
When will girls realise that success and money is not sexually transmitted.

You get pregnant you wan go UK and can't fund your trip.

If it looks like scam feels like scam and smell like scam....its definitely ...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

They don't teach you how to use condom where you come from? If you are going to be a randy he goat at least protect your wife and yourself, wear a condom. You don't need expatriate money to buy some, it's cheap everywhere and free in some places.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you are this wicked? Not even minding the emotional trauma she’ll pass through

What trauma? What if she's fake?
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Leave that hungry girl, she is a fraudster and you as a married man, you're evil . You can close eyes and send her a farewell 15 or 20k and delete everything about her if not God will never forgive for cheating your good Wife. How can you be cheating on your wife like this self, na this one dey vex me pass.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Ifakiland(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Don't mind the low life bish hustler.....she just wana travel out, she's not pregnant....block her line and forget her.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is the wickedness. Is it a crime to verify if he is responsible for the pregnancy. Is innocence defined as a girl jumping from dick to dick. Someone is pregnant. And the accused is not satisfied that the pregnancy evidence are genuine. And you want him to accept the pregnancy like that. You are being wicked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2022
qtguru:

So why is it hard for her to give him a Pregnancy report stop being naive, your gender is not some saint either,

A cheat should expect anything and everything thrown at him
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Lifewasgood: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Na lie o, she isn't pregnant. What is her cycle? even if her cycle is 14 days she can't know she's pregnant in 2 weeks after you guys had sex. There are other reasons ones period can be delayed. Either she wants to meet you where you are or she dey find money. 2m for UK, na so e easy?1
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Germi9: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2022
don’t try that thing fool
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Brruh!
She wants to scam you!
Let's even consider that she wants to process travels to UK, 2 million naira would not be enough to fund such
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by girlygirlyMain: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
FLEE ADULTERY!!! una no wan hear

Since you refused to flee adultery, PAY THE PRICE! You put yourself into this shit. Deal with it

finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by Slynation(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Guderian:
She got pregnant for you, the first thing for her was to check the requirement to go UK and work that is desperation. She is more desperate to go to uk more than anything. If it was a nigerian based guy that pregnanted her will she be requesting that
But you should also support her since you got her pregnant.

Next time keep your tin in ur pants
cool cool
From the post that girl is not pregnant, na format to extort the guy...
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by truthCoder: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.

Dont let’s pre judge her.

She might be telling the truth.

The solution is simple. You will need to budget like £500 for this.

First, get someone who can handle the supervision for you. If you dont want to involve your friends, you can involve a third party.

Second, your appointed supervisor and the lady would visit a good laboratory of the supervisors choosing and conduct a detailed pregnancy test. At no point would the supervisor leave the lady with the doctor or nurse alone.

If she is truly pregnant, we go to stage two. Stage 2 involves getting a dna test on the fetus. For this, we allow the pregnancy grow a little so that some amniotic fluid can be collected. The dna lab would liaise with a lab in your country to be able to collect your sample and send.

The dna results would resolve your doubts.

You can send me an email (email in my signature) for further details.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
finson:
Good day all,

Please don't judge me.
My conclusion is that she is not pregnant. And if she is you are not the one responsible. Because it's likely a clever dude has impregnated her so that she can manipulate you to take her to the UK. Her suggestions that you take her to the UK because she is pregnant is very suspicious.
If you are still worried you can do a DNA on the child to alleviate your fears
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by TrebleChamp(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Some bodies daughter is about to cash out, Let me not put sand,sand for her garri abeg grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by queengift(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Please, can 2million naira take someone to UK. What is she going to do in UK? The way our ladies are desperate for money is something else, no wonder most men thing low of most of our ladies.
Re: My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK by qtguru(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
A cheat should expect anything and everything thrown at him

You haven't answered question, you just deflected. I don't expect you to hold women accountable anyway. you are heaviy biased as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links / What Is Going On With Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.