Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (70107 Views)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Mindlog: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

Can you think of a reason that could push someone to murder you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by obinna58(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Women don't finish men to the length when they think about life nothing gives them hope to move on again.

A second you're winning the next it all gone.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dominique(f): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Page 4 yet nobody has said fear that gender yen yen yen. It's the way they overlook atrocities committed by men and start foaming in the mouth if a woman makes news for the wrong reasons. Women are goldiggers but how many of them have forced their husbands to convert his properties to her name? I don't want to count the number of instances women have been brutalized over this property matter. It's almost as if it's a crime to have property in your name as a Nigerian woman.

Long and short of the story, there are 3 ways a Nigerian man can acquire properties
1. Building it
2. Inheritance
3. Forcing his wife to convert her properties to him.

If Option 3 isn't met, the wife is either slain or maimed but their fellow men will not only overlook but will try to pin the blame on the woman. Fear that gender indeed. If any gender is to be feared, it's the one that won't hesitate to brutally kill or maim you if you don't hand over your property to them.

11 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Ugmama(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

Chai what!!!! I have met Chinyere twice in lagos. She worked in ECOBANK before traveling abroad.

Nawao... People are wicked!!! shocked
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by socialmediaman: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
EuDavies:
He was my friend, we still spoke the day it happened. I never knew that will be the last time we will talk. He had a lovely 1 year old boy and a beautiful, kind hearted wife. Rest in Peace Ifeanyi. You will always hold a special place in my heart.

For real? May their souls Rest In Peace
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Hear yourself . justifying the killings! Abi

NO. advicing women on how to stay alive for the sake of their children.

All these "justifying the killings" mantra is becoming stale. You'all sounding like a broken record. No killing is justifiable.

If a woman has 4 kids with a man, that means they have come a long way. Looking at the pictures, i would not be surprised to hear that it was the husband that put her through university education. I know my people.

Why wreck everything for a bloody piece of land. She leaves in Europe with the kids, the husband is in Lagos. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Ugmama(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:
Women, be very careful who you marry.

This lady was the first born and desperate to marry and that was why he fell for the guy. She told me personally all her younger ones had married. It was battle from day one of marriage.

Be very very careful who you marry.
I knew it might end in this.
You are better of single for life than be married to certain individuals.
Let them call you an evening newspaper.

Ladies, be warned.

Chinyere. May your beautiful soul rest on peace. Very nice lady!. Just sad right now!

Exactly, a very nice lady. Customer-centric and down to earth.

Your killer will never know peace Chinyere!

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by dogooder: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
While i condemned the action of the man, i will like to say that there should be more to that story than what the poster mentioned. That husband is an animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
sad
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by foreshore(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:
A Nigerian woman based in the United Kingdom, Chinyere Magella Ogudoro and her younger brother have been allegedly burnt alive by the former's husband, Benjamin Ogudoro, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

According to a post by a source who preferred anonymity and posted by a Facebook user, Chinenye Azubuike, the sad incident happened on Thursday, March 31st at their residence in Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that Chinyere, a mother of four, holds a masters degree from a UK university.

The post read: “This is my sister-in-law who relocated to Scotland less than 4years ago. She returned to Lagos yesterday by 8am. Her younger brother picked her up from the airport and drove her to the house.

"Her husband, Benjamin, from Ngor Okpalla LGA in Imo State, returned and incinerated the mother-of-four and the brother around 3am. The suspect told his sister to inform the family that the house caught fire and he escaped. Before Chinyere’s brother passed on, he explained all that transpired.

"Chinyere and her brother have been taken to the morgue while the suspect has gone into hiding. Prior to this incident, he had a quarrel with the deceased over a property she bought. He had wanted to sell the house but to his surprise, his name wasn’t on the documents. This angered him and he sent her death threats.

"He once fought with Chinyere with a machete which led them to separate for some years before they reconciled only for him to carry out his death threats. Please share this story cause it’s painful what has happened to her. Chinyere left behind her kids in Scotland.. it’s painful we have to bury the Ada and Opara of our family.”

Source:
https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/04/uk-based-nigerian-woman-her-brother.html?m=1

IPOB's and wicked things
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by seborrhic: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obio4real:

Source:
People should thread carefully with this story.
Either wait for a police official report or the husband's side of the story because some so called "cousins" have been known to twist a story to achieve their own narrative,that was later found to be false.
Oromoni's cousin is a recent case in point.
Don't take sides yet that may later be seen to be f oolish when another version of the story comes out.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Loveknitting: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pierocash:
This is highly condemnable,and callous. I hope the law catches up with him.

But however, Nigerian women shouldn't see abroad as Uhuru for them. Once they get there ,they change and turn to monsters tormenting their husbands using the useless law over there as shield and buckler . And some men have different ways they react to betrayals and treachery which is the Hallmark of Naija women.

I don't have enough rest in peace right now, the last one I imported is already used for the victims of Kaduna train attack,and dollar is somehow expensive now,I would have imported one rest in peace for her

Did you by any chance read atall?

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
afroxyz:

Do you know if the man worked hard to send his wife abroad and at a time in need the woman refused to return the favour? Before you open your mouth before your Brian try to think what would push a man to want to murder his wife.

We do not know that

Before you open your own mouth, use your own brain. Not everything is an avenue for your gender propaganda

A man has killed his wife and her brother, and this is what you have to say, because the idea that a woman can work to pull herself and her family out of a bad situation is so repulsive to you

Because you have been trained to see women as useless people that cannot do anything by themselves without a man's input

Some of you expose your family dynamics everyday with the ideas you have of women. Every single day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by safarigirl(f): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

That "BUT" you are taking lightly would have kept this woman and many more like her alive. If you are married and have 4 kids with your husband, why would you not discuss what names should be on your property documents with your husband. Why be sneaky and secretive about that. Maybe they would have agreed to put their son's name on it.

No one supports killing another person, but women, please, you may not be able to control your husband's actions and reactions, but you can control your own.

There's no way the husband will attempt to kill the mother of his 4 kids if the wife took time to discuss issues with her husband. At least reach a compromise. All these 'open eye" way of thinking sends them to early grave. Of what use is the property to her now?.

You will not keep quiet and stop making assumptions of people and their families

Some of you are so clueless, it is nauseating to read

Nothing can save anybody from an abusive, mentally unwell spouse. Women have sacrificed their means of livelihood to keep the peace at home with inferior men, and it has still led to their murders

Just stop all this nonsense assumptions and possible case scenarios and take things for how we see them

Nothing can save you from an abusive partner. That is an established fact.

9 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
koning:

NO. advicing women on how to stay alive for the sake of their children.

All these "justifying the killings" mantra is becoming stale. You'all sounding like a broken record. No killing is justifiable.

If a woman has 4 kids with a man, that means they have come a long way. Looking at the pictures, i would not be surprised to hear that it was the husband that put her through university education. I know my people.

Why wreck everything for a bloody piece of land. She leaves in Europe with the kids, the husband is in Lagos. Go figure.

He did not put anybody through anything

All over this thread, there are people who have told us of this woman and how she was, people who actually know her

You are supporting and defending murder.

If it ever happens to your family member, you will realise how utterly useless your "advice" is. You are justifying murder.

You have no human sympathy, no understanding. Just another man defending an insane man, because somehow, so many men still find ways to defend sick men.

Perhaps you are just like the man you now want to defend. I hope you don't kill someone's daughter one day

7 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by kayperry: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Watch males trivialize it with jokes that aren't funny and sermons on the mount.

For you i guess everything is just about scores, try reset your priorities.

it's a sad one, may God continue to save me from wrong decisions & choices. undecided and may justices catchup with the evil man
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Justkatty(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
This one follow for man bah�
When others were hustling, he was busy thinking of how he'll acquire someone's property.

Some men are not worth it.
You'll be caught Sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by LastProphet: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

May we not marry one of the devil's children packaged as spouses in Jesus name.

Even from his picture he reeks of inferiority complex, hopeless animal. When you tell people marriage is overrated and not for everyone they won't listen

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Lightorder: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:
This woman was not a leeche, this woman worked hard and bought properties. One of which sent her to her early grave cause she married and insecure and hateful man.

Amen. This is callous. We have lost what marriage is all about. It is not everything about the white that is better than ours. Whoever wants to copy pattern of relationship or marriage from oyibos are making a big mistake, women take note. Some devil could be kept at bay or a sleeping tiger let to sleep on. Don’t start what you may not finish. Do not borrow every formula from another culture or family because you love it. Clara’s husband or Jone’s wife’s temperament may not be same with yours. America is not delta state or Kaduna state. We are Africans and not everything white that works here. If you are married, live and behave like the married. Don’t bring out the devil out of your wife or husband. Rest In Peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by MrMoney55: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
theres always tow side to a story the man is not mad
Obio4real:

Source:
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Realists(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:

These christians and their one man one wife hypocrisy, I only sympathize with the brother in-law, that was roasted alive.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by koning: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
safarigirl:

He did not put anybody through anything

All over this thread, there are people who have told us of this woman and how she was, people who actually know her

You are supporting and defending murder.

If it ever happens to your family member, you will realise how utterly useless your "advice" is. You are justifying murder.

You have no human sympathy, no understanding. Just another man defending an insane man, because somehow, so many men still find ways to defend sick men.

Perhaps you are just like the man you now want to defend. I hope you don't kill someone's daughter one day

Here we go again. mitcheeeew

It will only take a matured, married woman with children to understand my post which you quoted.

Not a very single, clueless "Safarigirl". Like i stated "Go figure it out".
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by IamGreen1(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Avoid toxic people, they're hateful, bitter and miserable beings, don't keep them as partner even as friends they should miles away from you. They exhibit their toxic traits as every possible opportunity they've. Their family's and parents can't help them. Hubby and I do called them psycho. They appear healthy but they're mentally not upright. And some would have been crushing on this nuisance now. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by MrMoney55: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
es if you Bleep i Bleep you up too simple play by the rules or else
Romanoff:

So this is a justification?

What happened to divorce or separation?

Is losing his freedom worth it?
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by MrMoney55: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
have you listened to the man side of the story?
Romanoff:

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by betshopagent(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Romanoff:

So you are also justifying the man's action?

There's nothing that can warrant his crime.

He could have divorced her but he chose to kill her instead.
well said but calling d man lazy was not necessary.Na d same lazy man sent her abroad.I don't support d man's actions but d woman was far from being a Saint.
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by emmy512: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Arson is a crime of passion or psycho, i think there is more to this story. RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by Benez: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmmm, Ibo and money. they can use anything and kill for money
Re: Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro by betshopagent(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Skyview01:

I once settled quarrel for them. This was a very nice woman whose only crime was being ambitious and successful.
what in d world wud make her buy a property in her name without d husband knowledge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) / Two Giant Rats Spotted Exchanging Blows Like Humans, In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.