Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story (44447 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by babajeje123(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Different versions? Why don't you tell me what version you have that tells you God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and maybe we can go from there. undecided
I don't want you to be limited to my recommendation. Use Google to see different versions of the verse.

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2022
babajeje123:

I don't want you to be limited to my recommendation. Use Google to see different versions of the verse.
Again....Why don't you start by telling me what version you have that tells you God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and maybe we can go from there. undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Harbhey630: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Send me a priv@t£ m£ss@g£ now! To spy on your husband or wife or any type of hacking like
Social Media Hack & Recovery, (WhatsApp spy, FB, Snapchat, etc) Gmail hack and recovery.
Phone tracking.
Lost phone recovery.
CCTV spy.
Lost/ stolen Cryptocurrency recovery,clone and lots more.

Send me a pr|v@t£ m£$$@g£ now!
Contact or message on WhatsApp: zero 9 one six 3 seven 3 four 9 four 9
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by babajeje123(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again....Why don't you start by telling me what version you have that tells you God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and maybe we can go from there. undecided
No time for back and forth hanti. That said,desist from misinterpreting the Bible. Ire o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2022
babajeje123:

No time for back and forth hanti. That said,desist from misinterpreting the Bible. Ire o
So, I take it you couldn't find a different version to fit your interpretation aka lie that God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 Then, could you? undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by LadyRosa(f): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
You married a very self entitled,lazy woman who is badly nutured.Her mom is also not well trained.Very nasty upbringing!No brother of mine will ever make this mistake, except he didn't tell me.Them trust me na,I get the mind them no get.If I have an in law like yours,She won't even get pregnant before she is kicked out of the house alongside her mother.Yes!I go EXTRA length when I want something done. angry

What nonsense!

My elder brother's wife played that game at the beginning of their marriage.I heard rumors of her bullshit,I ignored.Came home during one of my office breaks Alas!I met him too in the family house looking all slim and weary A once vibrant young energetic man.I asked him why he was looking like that ,he laughed and downplay the reasons.Lied,but I Know the rumors already.

Kept quiet....

Till she messed up right in a family reunion.

First I reminded her she is a pauper,her father is a carpenter and her mom is not in the country to protect her as she is remarried.Nobody will clearly fight for you,you don't have the money nor the connection,nor the leverage.I open openly told my brother there that his ex gf is still available,and willing to return whenever he changes his mind.I will single handedly pay a new woman's dowry and bring her home.Her mother had to call me to apologize on her daughters behalf after the fool told me she'd leave with her child.I told her mother point black her daughter will not be alive to take even a single baby socks out of any house belonging to my father's house.Not even a diaper.I will personally bundle you out!

Now,my elder brother is a very quiet, conservative guy who never stay out late.I love him so much, very much and the man he choose to be.Them no born any woman well to run am down AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE.I will bury that woman and order for an expensive black shade for her burial.

The wife is very calm now.Like she went herself to buy humility she lacked from the local market.I don't even call her,no member of the family behaves like she exists when she is around.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by dhiqson(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=111809030]I am curious why is it that if good marriages exist I never hear or see them. It's always the bad experiences I see. I mean with regards to other things in life I always see pros and cons but with regards to marriage I always see the bad why?[/quote]

Actually if such persons in good marriages where to come out and say what makes their marriage work, most people on here will say every marriage is peculiar so what works for such won't work for all

Pastor Adeboyes wife came out the other time saying she kneels to serve her husband food and calls him lord
Guess what She was backlashed on the media saying is she a slave!

So you see bro
I dunno if you're a Christian I wanna speak further on it
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
dhiqson:
Actually if such persons in good marriages where to come out and say what makes their marriage work, most people on here will say every marriage is peculiar so what works for such won't work for all

Pastor Adeboyes wife came out the other time saying she kneels to serve her husband food and calls him lord. Guess what She was backlashed on the media saying is she a slave!

So you see bro
I dunno if you're a Christian I wanna speak further on it
I can tell you exactly why she was met with a backlash. It is because the bullsheet she spewed had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or God. In fact, what she claimed to do in her marriage was against God's own decree to His own. undecided

By the way, there is no such thing as a Christian marriage this since Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear over 2000 years ago when He taught that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so those of you who hide behind the Christian banner in order to sell what is deceit to people should understand that you can't fool God at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by dhiqson(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I can tell you exactly why she was met with a backlash. It is because the bullsheet she spewed had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or God. In fact, what she claimed to do in her marriage was against God's own decree to His own. undecided

By the way, there is no such thing as a Christian marriage this since Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear over 2000 years ago when He taught that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so those of you who hide behind the Christian banner in order to sell what is deceit to people should understand that you can't fool God at all. undecided

LoL
Exactly what I was saying
If the working ones were to come out to say their formula, they'd be met with words like this.

Bro if I wasn't grounded in the scriptures, I'd be arguing blindly with you. The passage you posted, the explanation is that all our relationships here be it siblings, marriage or anyone, it all ends here on earth but in heaven, we'd be like brothers and sisters and we all will be bride to christ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
dhiqson:
1. Exactly what I was saying
If the working ones were to come out to say their formula, they'd be met with words like this.

2. Bro if I wasn't grounded in the scriptures, I'd be arguing blindly with you.

3. The passage you posted, the explanation is that all our relationships here be it siblings, marriage or anyone, it all ends here on earth but in heaven, we'd be like brothers and sisters and we all will be bride to christ
1. Don't deceive yourself.....I don't give a flying fk whether the woman feeds her husband breast milk for breakfast. My one concern is she lied that her so-called formulae had something to do with God, calling God a liar by it. undecided

2. Scripture says God instituted marriage in Genesis 2 vs 24, and the the same God the cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and the curse was that woman would be ruled over by her husband in marriage. undecided

The same God then sent Jesus Christ to offer men salvation from that very same curse and the others in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, that whosoever believes in Jesus Christ,this instead of continuing in submission to the curse, will not perish but have eternal life in Jesus Christ - John 3 vs 16 - 21. The same Jesus Christ also warned His followers against sitting as masters over the others in His flock decreasing in the Kingdom of God, He alone is Master/Head, authority/leader, Shepherd, Guide, Comforter, counselor, Helper etc., to each one who belongs to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 & John 15 vs 1 - 11... undecided

So, tell me, what part of what she said was grounded in scripture? undecided

3. Interesting claim you make about Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. So, what you are invariably saying is your citizenship in the Kingdom of God does not begin here on earth wnen you become born-again, just like Jesus Christ said it would. Instead it is only after you leave the earth that your can become born-again and enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8 ?. undecided

Softly softly dey twist scripture since you already have Jesus Christ, and God Almighty Himself tagged as liars by your special interpretation magic. undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
babajeje123:

You lots are the ones giving yourselves issues in your home. How would you feel if she also makes you feel you are in a competition with others? See
when you give a woman wind, she will give you whirlwind. I am coming to the realisation that we boys/ guys/men need several talks on what it means to be a man. That you are a man doesn't mean your head should not be correct.
*chuckle*

It's this redpill nonsense they have been filling their hollow heads with.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Different versions? Why don't you tell me what version you have that tells you God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and maybe we can go from there. undecided
Jesus Christ. Kobojunkie, no offense intended but do you read your bible through the smoky haze of your favourite brand of weed?

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ishilove:

Jesus Christ. Kobojunkie, no offense intended but do you read your bible through the smoky haze of your favourite brand of weed?
No, i simply apply basic human language comprehension when it comes to scripture since I believe God had scripture penned by men in human language to that end. undecided

Why not take up the challenge to find out if in fact what you think you know is anything close to the Truth of what is in fact written? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, I take it you couldn't find a different version to fit your interpretation aka lie that God didn't curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 Then, could you? undecided
Let's start with you explaining to us what a curse means, and then extrapolate on how it relates to God's declaration in the quoted passage.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ishilove:

Let's start with you explaining to us what a curse means, and then extrapolate on how it relates to God's declaration in the quoted passage.
In Scriptural terms, a curse is God's punishment or judgement for sin. undecided

In Genesis 2, God gave man commands, warning man of the consequence of disobedience. But man(woman included) chose to disobey God and so God put a curse on man in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kwinesther: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no "right" spouse. God never said marrying a "right" spouse will remove God's curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - on marriage from off of your union. undecided
...your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kwinesther:
...your opinion.
I didn't express an opinion since what I stated is what is written in scripture. undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kwinesther: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't express an opinion since what I stated is what is written in scripture. undecided
The bible verse you quoted does not in anyway relate to the things I mentioned. It is not necessary you quote me in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kwinesther:
The bible verse you quoted does not in anyway relate to the things I mentioned. It is not necessary you quote me in the first place.
You claimed a "right" spouse would be given you by God to somehow make marriage of God, however, there is no such promise given of a "right" spouse to make marriage good this since God cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kwinesther: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You claimed a "right" spouse would be given you by God to somehow make marriage of God, however, there is no such promise given of a "right" spouse to make marriage good this since God cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
So since God said, "in pain women shall bring forth children and their husbands shall rule over them" automatically means there is nothing like RIGHT spouse and God cannot give the right spouse if one ask for it? Just read what you wrote again and again, doesn't make any sense. Una go dey interpret the Bible to suit your thinking, na you sabi but keep this opinion to yourself cos I won't reply you anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kwinesther:
So since God said, "in pain women shall bring forth children and their husbands shall rule over them automatically means there is nothing like RIGHT spouse and God cannot give the right spouse if one ask of it? Just read what you wrote again and again, doesn't make any sense. Una go dey interpret the Bible to suit your thinking, na you sabi but keep this opinion to yourself cos I won't reply you anymore.
Please understand that you brought God's mention, and hence standard, into this discussion... I didn't do that. undecided

Now, in Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed the woman that her desire will be for her husband and she would be dominated .I.e. ruled over by her husband. What is interesting is this curse only applies to a man and woman who are married, and not to those who are single and outside of marriage and since marriage simply an agreement between a man and a woman, this curse is on their union. undecided

What is God's "right" standard? Well, according to Jesus Christ, God doesn't make other people "right" for you. Instead, God desires for you to become "right" by following His Will, Jesus Christ, because it is only by doing so that each one who is His follower, not others, is made "right" with God. undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by cayorday89(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:
You married a very self entitled,lazy woman who is badly nutured.Her mom is also not well trained.Very nasty upbringing!No brother of mine will ever make this mistake, except he didn't tell me.Them trust me na,I get the mind them no get.If I have an in law like yours,She won't even get pregnant before she is kicked out of the house alongside her mother.Yes!I go EXTRA length when I want something done. angry

What nonsense!

My elder brother's wife played that game at the beginning of their marriage.I heard rumors of her bullshit,I ignored.Came home during one of my office breaks Alas!I met him too in the family house looking all slim and weary A once vibrant young energetic man.I asked him why he was looking like that ,he laughed and downplay the reasons.Lied,but I Know the rumors already.

Kept quiet....

First I reminded her she is a pauper,her father is a carpenter and her mom is not in the country to protect her as she is remarried.Nobody will clearly fight for you,you don't have the money nor the connection,nor the leverage.I open openly told my brother there that his ex gf is still available,and willing to return whenever he changes his mind.I will single handedly pay a new woman's dowry and bring her home.Her mother had to call me to apologize on her daughters behalf after the fool told me she'd leave with her child.I told her mother point black her daughter will not be alive to take even a single baby socks out of any house belonging to my father's house.Not even a diaper.I will personally bundle you out!

Now,my elder brother is a very quiet, conservative guy who never stay out late.I love him so much, very much and the man he choose to be.Them no born any woman well to run am down AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE.I will bury that woman and order for an expensive black shade for her burial.

The wife is very calm now.Like she went herself to buy humility she lacked from the local market.I don't even call her,no member of the family behaves like she exists when she is around.
What an eye opener, now what would you do if it's a sister of yours with a husband of questionable traits? It's an honest question and you can choose not to answer as me as the only son na only sister siblings I pack full house..
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by LadyRosa(f): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
cayorday89:

What an eye opener, now what would you do if it's a sister of yours with a husband of questionable traits? It's an honest question and you can choose not to answer as me as the only son na only sister siblings I pack full house..

Same thing.Look, I'm a very traditional person and being 'sophisticated' will never shadow my traditional beliefs.So a wife must respect and submit to her husband on biblical grounds,as long as there's no form of subjugation.I have a gift,so many people have called it many names.But it's a gift,I see things before they happen.

In the case of my brother.i never saw the wife.Infact my mother was the one who called me to inform me.The next day I called my brother and warned him not to marry her.He asked me why,I told him point blank,that I don't like her ,she will give you problems.

But alas he didn't listen to me.
I say no marry that girl,you go marry am.You ma no dey fear?The fact say you dey 4ck woman no mean say you know her.I never see her but I know her pass you.

My sister,God willing will marry an OK man,as no Man is perfect.I will put all efforts using every means at my disposal to be sure she won't suffer.But then, I have a character problem with her.She is too saucy,very very.I keep warning her about it,so if tomorrow it starts bringing problems in her marriage if she calls me I'll switch my phone off.

6 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by cayorday89(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

Same thing.Look, I'm a very traditional person and being 'sophisticated' will never shadow my traditional beliefs.So a wife must respect and submit to her husband on biblical grounds,as long as there's no form of subjugation.I have a gift,so many people have called it many names.But it's a gift,I see things before they happen.

In the case of my brother.i never saw the wife.Infact my mother was the one who called me to inform me.The next day I called my brother and warned him not to marry her.He asked me why,I told him point blank,that I don't like her ,she will give you problems.

But alas he didn't listen to me.
I say no marry that girl,you go marry am.You ma no dey fear?The fact say you dey 4ck woman no mean say you know her.I never see her but I know her pass you.

My sister,God willing will marry an OK man,as no Man is perfect.I will put all efforts using every means at my disposal to be sure she won't suffer.But then, I have a character problem with her.She is too saucy,very very.I keep warning her about it,so if tomorrow it starts bringing problems in her marriage if she calls me I'll switch my phone off.

Thanks for the response ma'am, and I love your stance on your sister's character/flaw. And this has made me have a rethink about not meddling in my sisters' relationships, my younger sister and myself are more like you and she takes her leave immediately she sees or observes something she is not cool with, so I am not so worried about her, we both watch out for some traits first before anything while being friends and she is okay with her guy but our last born na rascal and she is dating a guy like that and my immediate sister already told her but na she no wetin she see but it's not close to marriage for her yet so I just try to observe from afar...
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by LadyRosa(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
cayorday89:

Thanks for the response ma'am, and I love your stance on your sister's character/flaw. And this has made me have a rethink about not meddling in my sisters' relationships, my younger sister and myself are more like you and she takes her leave immediately she sees or observes something she is not cool with, so I am not so worried about her, we both watch out for some traits first before anything while being friends and she is okay with her guy but our last born na rascal and she is dating a guy like that and my immediate sister already told her but na she no wetin she see but it's not close to marriage for her yet so I just try to observe from afar...

Be sure to observe she doesn't end up with a rascal.My sister is very saucy but highly intelligent.That combination ain't good,and my younger brother is always complaining about that behavior.

But you went out of your way to pre order and got a phone for her,a girl of 25 years almost if not more than 600k.Yet she will not wake up and greet you OR your friends.

Iphone 14 is on its way ...If tomorrow her husband cannot afford iphone 15,be prepared to buy her that was the last thing I said before leaving his house.

This one go definitely carry her load go her brothers house go stay if her husband shout for her head.Thats why I keep warning her every time because such behavior might destroy a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Mariangeles(f): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

Be sure to observe she doesn't end up with a rascal.My sister is very saucy but highly intelligent.That combination ain't good,and my younger brother is always complaining about that behavior.

But you went out of your way to pre order and got a phone for her,a girl of 25 years almost if not more than 600k.Yet she will not wake up and greet you OR your friends.

Iphone 14 is on its way ...If tomorrow her husband cannot afford iphone 15,be prepared to buy her that was the last thing I said before leaving his house.

This one go definitely carry her load go her brothers house go stay if her husband shout for her head.Thats why I keep warning her every time because such behavior might destroy a marriage.

You mean your brother got your sister the phone or her boyfriend? cheesy
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Mariangeles(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

What nonsense!

Kept quiet....

I thought I was the only one with this mindset.

A girl one of my brothers was liking was beginning to give him attitude over very petty things, when he was still getting to know her, I told him to let her go, that such a girl will make him miserable when he completely falls for her.
Now, she's trying to get back his attention.

7 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by cayorday89(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

Life can be funny at times, my immediate sister is one hell of a lazy person, she is 6 younger than I am and what we always tell her then is that she will feel it in her husband's house because as the big elder brother that I am, I hardly complain and I do all house chores while they say she is too small and this continued till our older years, funny enough she dated someone and that one is willing to do all house chores until genotype issue came up, now she is dating someone and that one has accepted his fate and she tries to do the little she can do, even cooking is stress for her and me the Almighty domestic man has been unlucky despite people always telling me my wife will enjoy me, so your sister can still get someone tailored for her..
And as for your brother's attitude to your sister, it's normal as most elder brothers tend to pamper their kid sisters as they are the only female they spend on and won't regret it most times.

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by LadyRosa(f): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

I thought I was the only one with this mindset.

A girl one of my brothers was liking was beginning to give him attitude over very petty things, when he was still getting to know her, I told him to let her go, that such a girl will make him miserable when he completely falls for her.
Now, she's trying to get back his attention.

O girl,don't give that girl the chance of being an in law.Not even a breathing chance.Infact,if you have the means tell her to her face she ain't welcome so that she go find her levels.NO TIME.Especially when you know your brother was the one treating her nice till she 4ck up.

My younger brother had an ex who at a point he maltreated despite how nice she was to him.Omo,he called me to beg her on his behalf.After listening to her grievances of his constant cheating,I told her to find a better man.She is married,my brother now is rich but with if you see the kind of see the kind of girls around him ehn,very longathroat kind of girls.Its beginning to neausate him because him don kukuma tire for the _4ck.Fine girls with foreign enhanced yansh don tire am.He wants to settle down with a homely babe grin grin grin

WHERE THEM DEY? grin grin.

He sleeps in a king sized bed with no Wife.What a life!Last time I was around,him run go market to buy food ingredients,as I see all the fruits to juice and veggies, I Japa.O boy,you dash me money no be say I go cook for you, I no be ya wife cheesy cheesy

I Japa!Make the 30 inch slay queens your ex left for you for do the cookings Nna.

5 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by LadyRosa(f): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

You mean your brother got your sister the phone or her boyfriend? cheesy

My brother!
Which boyfriend!
If she lost the phone today today,he will replace it.Thats why she no get value for other men.

Sis,if she wake up sometimes,she no dey greet am good morning sef. grin grin

That one if husband buy her car,she go just do as e no reach to be gift!Shior!

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

My brother!
Which boyfriend!
If she lost the phone today today,he will replace it.Thats why she no get value for other men.

Sis,if she wake up sometimes,she no dey greet am good morning sef. grin grin

That one if husband buy her car,she go just do as e no reach to be gift!Shior!

Make your brother cool down na? Make e no make work hard for another man.
Na only love go fit humble her laslas.
cheesy
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
LadyRosa:

O girl,don't give that girl the chance of being an in law.Not even a breathing chance.Infact,if you have the means tell her to her face she ain't welcome so that she go find her levels.NO TIME.Especially when you know your brother was the one treating her nice till she 4ck up.

My younger brother had an ex who at a point he maltreated despite how nice she was to him.Omo,he called me to beg her on his behalf.After listening to her grievances of his constant cheating,I told her to find a better man.She is married,my brother now is rich but with if you see the kind of see the kind of girls around him ehn,very longathroat kind of girls.Its beginning to neausate him because him don kukuma tire for the _4ck.Fine girls with foreign enhanced yansh don tire am.He wants to settle down with a homely babe grin grin grin

WHERE THEM DEY? grin grin.

He sleeps in a king sized bed with no Wife.What a life!Last time I was around,him run go market to buy food ingredients,as I see all the fruits to juice and veggies, I Japa.O boy,you dash me money no be say I go cook for you, I no be ya wife cheesy cheesy

I Japa!Make the 30 inch slay queens your ex left for you for do the cookings Nna.

You're hilarious! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.