Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72091 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by tpapi: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Cutlass ke, dat man is a both a beast n monster, babe u made d right decision

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank God you saw the light early enough. Good luck baby girl. When I made a comment that wife battering was peculiar to a particular tribe, they rushed me here. Here's another proof. Make una stop this biko. Payment of a woman's dowry isn't a ticket to owning or beating her. She has parents and relations too, who would always be happy to see her around.

I SEE MANY OF SUCH FOLLOWING SUIT!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Cleanworld(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
May God give you a good man that will love ,care and cherish you till the end of time.

Be safe
Stay alive

#SaynotoDV
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by midosky: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
U took a good decision my dear......stay away from such animal..... Tnk ur stars he showed u who he is b4 now.......
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Visasolution048: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused, they can't cry, so they rather will hit, it's in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world doesn't preach that women should also respect men and don't insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence, the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction...

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry... it's in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...

Thank you for being rational other than emotional...

My mother back then go say so many hurtful words to my dad..Then my dad fit reply her just ones...she go begin cry...Some men are abusive oooohhh...But women are devilish...I have been in 2 serious relationships...so I know what I say...Women are devils in human skin...Osinachi husband don sha give all of una reason to cast men. Make una sha enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by emenezer(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Am Glad you made the right decision,
Though you ought to have made such earlier than now... His act is now beyond abuse... That's attempted murder...
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by godliman: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Humans with hypocrisy, see the way they appeared in picture as if all is well. She is a smart lady
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by InformationTV: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
InformationTV:

This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.

So;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets" Which is A Mandate of THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI)

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

The above quote are words of Obi Cubana.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.
People like you who looks down on others, use to believe that you are the only ones that will make it and others will remain stagnant.... So its only the abuser of a man that is destined to be richer, so the lady can start regretting it... Your small sense did not tell you that the lady might also get richer tomorrow or even get married to a more richer guy? Make una dey think before una type to avoid sounding like a dummy.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused , they can't cry , so they rather will hit, its in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world dont preach that women should also respect men and dont insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence , the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction....
So that justifies beating a woman helplessly when you clearly know you're more powerful than her, if the lady is disrespectful end the relationship why would a man beat a woman helplessly, some of you guys reasoning is abysmal to say the least.

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry....its in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by macjurek(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
My dear sister ( Nwanne Mmadu,right decision take at the right time broken relationship is better than broken marriage to leafs to early grave..........bravo.

Yes the man might be a beast,but remember those things that you do that provoke him and also correct yourself no one is perfect lady.

Cheers.....
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by fmonigent(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

Leaving him is a good choice because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Good luck in your marriage. But the problem is most humans, especially women, are insatiable. You have left him. If he gets another woman or gets richer, you will begin to regret leaving him.

I like the fact that you publicized this. If you mess up in your marriage, your marriage will remember this publicity and do what will vindicate the man you accuse now.

What are talking, or maybe you are drunk ni?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Visasolution048: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
Is like men tend to beat women too often in this part of the world.
Which other part of the world do you know aside U.K and USA?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very good decision
The death of Mrs Osinachi has paved the way for a lot of women in an abusive relationship, a lot of women will be quitting their marriages, cos it's not a do or die affair
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
cheesy

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She is a very lucky woman. The sad thing is that a good percentage of Nigerian* men are like this man. The African tradition/culture was founded on pure misogyny/oppression of women, that's why mother's of old were grooming bad* husband's , poorly brought up sons who were taught that beating a wife is normal. SayNoToDomesticViolence!
How would a mother who's gender is the same victim of same circumstances we're talking about raise bad husbands, poorly brought up sons?
Shebi no be her same gender they wan wicked so?
Abeg make we no dey try carry another man misbahviours take dey put blame on another person... Everybody is responsible for his or her own actions
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
SAY NO TO ABUSE on all form.....

RIP to the late singer......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Visasolution048: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
excel101:
Liars, beating of women is now trending because Osinachi's case.
Leave them...Toxic manipulative people... I no blame them..Na that osinachi Husband I blame..
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Am gonna say this,the worst man to you is an angel to another ,the good woman to you is a bad woman to another,i blame the guy , totally blame the guy ,only Simps hit a woman,if u find urself in a relationship with a woman and its obvious u can't live with her,push her away,women have phd in playing blame games and victim games,they will always wanna act victimized,send her away no matter what and dont argue or try to fight ,there re plenty of good girls out there for you..i remember what my relationship with plenty of girls were like before i got married,it was very bad ,i saw those rage in me but it wasnt my fault ,i was allowing myself to be used ,to be pushed to the wall to the extent i lose myself, I married my wife and the love of my life and we have never quarrelled for once ,no crisis ,if she is not for u,send her away,dont force yourself to be with him or her ..even the girl saying she has been domestically abused,okay let's just believe ur own side of the story for now

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oga, it is not in a man's nature to beat* a woman, rather it is an African thing. Men beat* women simply because they feel she will not be able to fight and defeat them. African men also beat women cuz they were brought up to see the female gender as a lesser being in comparison to the males. Why don't you go to the US and marry, then we see if those arms of yours will not be pruned. As for the issue of marriage, the modern woman does not give a fuckkk about wether you get married or not.

Kingcalls:
Women always think they are right ... what did u do?? Men don't show emotions when they are abused , they can't cry , so they rather will hit, its in our nature ...so y do women think they can just insult men and get away with it... as long as the world dont preach that women should also respect men and dont insult men, men will continue to hit women... they wise women will dodge confrontation to avoid violence , the foolish ones will think they can insult men and expect no reaction....

Domestic violence against women has increased since feminists started preaching that a woman should not be hit even if she abuses the man to the point where he is pushed to the wall... just look at the last 2 big brothers... look at how those women insulted those guys to the point that one of the guys started crying... women like that will easily get hit by a man cis men respond with violence when angry....its in a man's nature and women should understand it... this is y most men don't wanna even get married again...

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by scanado(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

You need to visit the psychiatrist for evaluation....
I don't have time to read through your nonsense... The first line already explains how foolish you are.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by gameova(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
She made a wise decision. Kudos
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by danny56: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.

Pls do.... Not everyone should marry! Jesus said so. Let problem reduce...
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by folks4luv(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay. Next...

The man was beating her but you are saying she'd regret when he becomes rich? Seriously? Like seriously? Can't stop wondering how some of y'all think

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Lightened: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
What are you talking about exactly? Your comment is archaic and highly destructive at the same time, it's only animals that disguise as "men" that will lift a finger to touch a woman. There are so many ways you can fight a lady without even lifting a hand, you can leave the house why everything calms down, you can decide not to eat the meal she prepares for that period of time and many more. Your opinion is unwise, despicable and plainly nonsensical.
Kingcalls:

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Starchy7(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
A very wise decision! The fiancée has no joy sef �
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

Must you remain married to an abusive woman? Must you? Any woman that will always insult you to the extent you start beating her to the point of death, should not be with you... DIVORCE HER..... because when you kill her, you will go to jail, and the most annoying thing is that, your fellow inmates will insult and ridicule, and you will not do anything but to endure... you go even fan your fellow inmates tire and nothing go happen.... Use your sense always so you will stop looking for an abusive woman that you will be using to learn boxing...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by elipheleh(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.

I command you to have your way and remain single forever. No man will see you as you have wished for.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by tradepunter: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
The man looks like a demon self.... Please if you actually have this lady number hit me up via mail...

Need to personally speak to her and provide some protection services if needed...

Ugly bastd man

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Uarewho: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Women should learn how to get wise if you know you ain't okay with the man just walk away
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hope this is not clout chasing though. I see no reason why the guy would wait until after paying bride price to show colour.

I knew of guys who were violent right from 100level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.