Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) (72108 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am married and my wife is not stupid to insult me if she feels offended... my mom wasn't also stupid like most women , she never raised her voice towards my dad...

U women just think u have the leverage to insult men and have no reaction by men, u must be deluded to think u wudnt get hit
Nna my brother,my wife too has never ,ever in her life been the stupid most of this generation woman re,i love her so much and i thank God ,at first i thought it was me , breaking up with a lot of girls, I thought it was my anger issues but nope,i was mingling with toxic abusive girls who would push u to the wall and make u a retard,most disciplined men cant stay with this new so called generation women who know nothing ...even some ashawo get sense pass even this ones wey say them go school,some ashawo ,local ashawo can keep a home better than this educated ones, I swear

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am married and my wife is not stupid to insult me if she feels offended... my mom wasn't also stupid like most women , she never raised her voice towards my dad...

U women just think u have the leverage to insult men and have no reaction by men, u must be deluded to think u wudnt get hit
I don't believe you are married.... Because you are not matured emotionally to be married.... So the women who insult thier husband to the point of beating, just wake up and start insulting thier husbands? It equally means thier husband triggers thems to insult abi? Mr.... Go and google what a bad temperament can cause ..... Some pple have bad temperament, they have anger issues... Both men and women.... No be by gender.... With this your orientation, i wonder what you are teaching your sons and daughters....

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by bluebay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I need this man’s address . He need some physical counseling
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by wisekings: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
seems this women beaters have similar faces
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Imagine, they even put "Bro" in front of his name. grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Torrgate(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
A commendable act. She did what she thought was best for her. Going ahead with the wedding would have been the worst decision of her life
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Nna my brother,my wife too has never ,ever in her life been the stupid most of this generation woman re,i love her so much and i thank God ,at first i thought it was me , breaking up with a lot of girls, I thought it was my anger issues but nope,i was mingling with toxic abusive girls who would push u to the wall and make u a retard,most disciplined men cant stay with this new so called generation women who know nothing
It is a shameful thing that you acknowledge that you have ANGER ISSUES, but you do not deem it fit to work on it, all you are looking for is a woman that you will kill her self esteem, then turn her to a footmat to match on.... But why is that your anger issues don't lead you to your fellow men or even female soldiers.... Oga work on your ANGER ISSUES to avoid jail time oooh

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Semil(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
I thank God for you. Death sentence cancelled
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Friend22(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl

I have one proposal to make.

Any man that beats up any woman married to him without any reason of self defence or something done out of mistake or anger, but something from his habit.
The woman's family should arrange for him and beat him black and blue and take back their daughter.
That's why I don't even advocate for a woman to change her surname when she marries a man.
You married her from a man who took care of her not to own her.

Like I said, any man who lifts his finger on a wife should be beaten very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
It is a shameful thing that you acknowledge that you have ANGER ISSUES, but you do not deem it fit to work on it, all you are looking for is a woman that you will kill her self esteem, then turn her to a footmat to match on.... But why is that your anger issues don't lead you to your fellow men or even female soldiers.... Oga work on your ANGER ISSUES to avoid jail time oooh
Do i have your time? Big No!
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jman06:
Please, if you're marrying any of my sisters, never try to lay a finger on her. It is suicidal to do that!

Report her to me, divorce her, but never lay a finger on her! I know why I'm saying this. Because I'll go to any length to have you PAY for any bleeps up. To be for warned, is to be for armed!!!!!
The Good Lord will bless you abundantly....... but remember also never to lay your hands on another person sister...... May you be blessed all the days of your life...

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by deji17: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Way to go girl! Whoever blames you, should dash the guy their daughter.
No to Domestic violence. Only a coward beats the wife.
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Abujaexpress: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tracka:
You have made the right choice for yourself
...and the waiting for Mr. Perfect and Right continues
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Do i have your time? Big No!
Do i have a need for your time? Big No....The truth is bitter....know the truth and it shall set you free....
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Iamnorth: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Congratulations,you are the real "Agu" here! you've done the noblest thing,walking away before being tied down by religion,custom or tradition and thank you for not minding the societal perception! "dead men tell no tales!" i am glad you saw all the red flags and bailed unlike other people that go through toxic courtship and foolishly be full of optimism that they will change! mind you,Buhari also promised us "change"
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
See the ugly dry looking man self.

My advice. Relocate from that place because he may want to harm you for giving him a national/public disgrace.

Next time, go for a better looking man. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
luminouz:
Anything for clout!!!

Haba....will the man just beat you for nothing sakes.

If men are really that animalistic, that attack without provocation, no marriage would exist in Nigeria.

I don't get it....which kinda man beats a woman for nothing sakes Makes no sense

Is there a justification or legally accepted grounds for assault and battery in the part of the cosmos you come from?

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Yamleg: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...I hate domestic violence

I hate domestic violence with passion

First of all ....smoking weed makes you have a good sense of reasoning...
And secondly I can't beat a woman because I have lived with women almost all my life...I am the only male child among six children...
There are different ways to reprimand a woman for any wrong doing...don't beat them

Tell us the different ways
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Do i have a need for your time? Big No....The truth is bitter....know the truth and it shall set you free....
People like u,re people i love to keep away from,far far away from, people who dont understand the word consequences..i have heard you and all u said ..good time dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by fredoooooo: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very very good.. thats a rught decision.. kudos to that girl
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abujaexpress:
...and the waiting for Mr. Perfect and Right continues
Its better to be alive and keep on searching for me right than ending up in the grave and putting your loved ones to tears.... You can teach your sister to marry abusive men to avoid them searching for mr right and perfect...

6 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Kelvinpower(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I think this young lady have made the best choice for herself. She called off her wedding that supposed to hold on Saturday over her boyfriend's constant beatings

Read her story below:

https://www.facebook.com/100023344715047/posts/1125662428221904/?app=fbl
Ebonyi lady can marry a man she can't control
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by NOwazobia: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
H
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nice move.
If I have my way I'd stay single forever.
These animals don't worth it.

He should be arrested and no refund of the bride price unless he has not had sex with you.
and she did not enjoy the sex??

Ladies should stop seeing sex as a favour to men.....we are the one taking risk of entering a dark hole that we don't know what is inside

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
nastyesco:
People from the East too dey beat women. It appears na recreational activity for the most of their men cheesy

Quote me and be aware I will ignore you

You mean, India, China or Tibet
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by fredoooooo: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingcalls:

The society makes rhem feel as if they can abuse men physically and emotionally without consequences. I will raise my boys to trewt everyone the same way they're being treated... if a woman slap you slap her back in self defense .
And my daughters as well .

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obinnasmart:

People like,re people i love to keep away from,far far away from, people who dont understand the word consequences..i have heard you and all u said ..good time dear
human being like you are people i pray not to ever meet in my life, i do not even pray for my enemies to meet pple like you who knows they have a problem and are not ready to change but want people to accept them for the evil they are, but you want people to change and become better for your own sake....how selfish thou are? Think about your life.... Cheers dear..
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
The Good Lord will bless you abundantly....... but remember also never to lay your hands on another person sister...... May you be blessed all the days of your life...
Of course, I'll never turn my lovely wife into a punching bag. God knows I won't do that. Forget nairaland cruise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by bukkysam(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Better idea

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

The society makes rhem feel as if they can abuse men physically and emotionally without consequences. I will raise my boys to trewt everyone the same way they're being treated... if a woman slap you slap her back in self defense
while at it, remember also to teach your daughters that, if a man slap you, slap him back in self defense.....May the Good lord strengthen you...

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
fredoooooo:

The society makes rhem feel as if they can abuse men physically and emotionally without consequences. I will raise my boys to trewt everyone the same way they're being treated... if a woman slap you slap her back in self defense
while at it, remember also to teach your daughters that, if a man slap you, slap him back in self defense.....May the Good Lord strengthen you...
Re: Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) by Chidi2022: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jman06:
Of course, I'll never turn my lovely wife into a punching bag. God knows I won't do that. Forget nairaland cruise!!!
God bless you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.