Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77273 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PharNEWS(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hmmmm following
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Are you well in the head at all?

Lalasticlala Seun this guy is encouraging rape with his insensitive comment, pls delete his post on front page....
How does that post encourage rape?

Filthy allegation. Watch what you say.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
How can a 23 year old woman just wake up and travel to Zanzibar for vacation alone? shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dpundict:
So only you fly go vacation for zanzibar? Why do I feel that someone was also on that trip with coordinates to your room and probably bankrolled the trip? I am just asking!! I find it hard to believe.

And so what if she was bankrolled? Is it your bankrolling? You fit do am you jealous envious element? E shock you say women above you can sponsor solo vacation for themselves abi? Nobody gives a fvck if you don't believe, you will continue to be inconsequential in the scheme of things and common sense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Victerica(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
So women used to be more wicked? Interesting.

Times are changing!
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
headbasher96:
U left our beautiful obudu cattle ranch in other to go where u will get bragging right abi.

U were lucky he already took the money if not na your anus him for knack.

U people will just leave your country and go to another country because u think our dear naija is a bad country but i thank god say them clear your doubt.

The weirdest thing is that she went alone. At 23? No fear? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
How does that post encourage rape?

Filthy allegation. Watch what you say.

Fvck off from my mention if you don't see how insensitive his comment is, you rapist apologist.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois, until it's proven In the court of law that man is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, we can't just believe the woman straight just like that, all the evidence must be verified by appropriate authorities

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by goslowgoslow(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:
How can a 23 year old woman just wake up and travel to Zanzibar for vacation alone? shocked
What is your business wetin concern you? Is she not above 18?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Richyfj(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
You want to show up nah when we have some beautiful places around Nigeria in cross Rivers Akwa ibom pleatue, Lagos, Abuja Rivers state but you choose to go to zanzibar....Just thank your God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Funflipper: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Some few minutes afterwards, I started to feel my hands stroking someone’s penis. At this moment, I opened my eyes to confirm if It was actually a dream or I was in real danger.

So in your deep sleep, you already knew it was a penis you were stroking right? Nonsense!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Stanweezy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

How do you expect people to patronize you when you are a confirmed rapist that chose to blame the victim? Are you bereft of sense?

Lemme pretend I didn't see the thrash you wrote
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nsonaso(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Zeinymira(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
NL has degenerated to something else. The IQ of some guys here...very disgusting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
headbasher96:
U left our beautiful obudu cattle ranch in other to go where u will get bragging right abi.

U were lucky he already took the money if not na your anus him for knack.

U people will just leave your country and go to another country because u think our dear naija is a bad country but i thank god say them clear your doubt.

So many envious jealous rapist apologist here

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 rule 3 broken

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by sircatherine45(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is so sad. I hope the law enforcement agencies will find the perp.

Holidaying should be fun, not with pains, anguish and regrets.

I doubt if she'll get justice. These African countries don see us finish, and that's the consequence of a country who doesn't care about it's citizens.

I feel the perp was stalking her all along.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by ndukwejoe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
anything Africa 0.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by luvme0702: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Are you the guy that almost raped her? I'm beginning to suspect you.
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

She never tell the real story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

Lemme pretend I didn't see the thrash you wrote

That's because you type trash, are you a potential rapist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What is your business wetin concern you? Is she not above 18?

lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by slivertongue: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

Very sad

But wondering how a 23 year old lady could travel to such a place without company or security cover. Her parents need to do some explanation to d ministry of foreign affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Rapist calling his victim Baby
Rapist going to get condom

Tell me more, Mognoliaa.

Answer me. When you guys call ladies you don't know baby and darling, do you mean it? Does it mean you are acquainted with us?

Oh. Perhaps you know more about the psyche of rapists. You should tell us more. What makes you think a rapist is always an unthinking, mindless, violent person? You don't literally see creepy men acting out their sexual fantasies by thinking they are some lovers to their victims?

Did you read the part where she said she told him she has AIDS? Very few women have negotiated their ways out of a potential sexual assault, FYI. But yeah, it does happen. Tell the rapist to chill, do this or that, let me get ready, and they take advantage of the window of opportunity.

But humor me, on the other hand, are you telling us that it is okay for a man to forcefully have his way with a woman he's spent on? It's what you'll do?

You said the case is with the police or they are aware? What does that prove? What is your basis for not believing her other than conjectures in your head? You said it is a CLEAR CASE of. So you've even actually judged with no proof.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Richyfj:
You want to show up nah when we have some beautiful places around Nigeria in cross Rivers Akwa ibom pleatue, Lagos, Abuja Rivers state but you choose to go to zanzibar....Just thank your God.

You sound so pained, envious and jealous because she can afford what you can only wish and dream of in your next life, cleanse you mind from hate and accept that people will always be above you in life.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Funflipper: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Are you well in the head at all?

Lalasticlala Seun this guy is encouraging rape with his insensitive comment, pls delete his post on front page....

Learn to use your brain. Of all the objects in this world, how did she manage to know it was a penis she was stroking even before opening her eyes?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by sircatherine45(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
I dislike it when females call men "rape apologist" because you have different opinions. That's the height of insensitivity, and if I'm in a bad mood, I can serve you court papers, so you'll know the gravity of what you write online.

Please females on NL, reason with logic, not with emotions. And if you see a post "supporting negative actions" simply ignore, so they don't "drag" you to their level.

Please guys, be constructive in your posts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
KhalaKuta:
Wetin you find go Zanzibar,naija girls with love for whitemen,you did not see any room to run to is the Russian room you know you will go,tell us the real story jare,werey dey disguise undecided

This isn't how to address sensitive issues. This was a potential rape issue. anything else is irrelevant at this time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Stanweezy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

That's because you type trash, are you a potential rapist?

I can see you are an attention seeker, I better ignore you bkus I don't have your time.

Peace out
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Realists(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Coc.k and Bull story!

The issue of trending & publicity has turned some females in to faking lies just to trend.
However she might be saying the truth, the receptionist needs to be interogated properly too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kriss216: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Answer me. When you guys call ladies you don't know baby and darling, do you mean it? Does it mean you are acquainted with us?

Oh. Perhaps you know more about the psyche of rapists. You should tell us more. What makes you think a rapist is always an unthinking, mindless, violent person? You don't literally see creepy men acting out their sexual fantasies by thinking they are some lovers to their victims?

Did you read the part where she said she told him she has AIDS? Very few women have negotiated their ways out of a potential sexual assault, FYI. But yeah, it does happen. Tell the rapist to chill, do this or that, let me get ready, and they take advantage of the window of opportunity.

But humor me, on the other hand, are you telling us that it is okay for a man to forcefully have his way with a woman he's spent on? It's what you'll do?

You said the case is with the police or they are aware? What does that prove? What is your basis for not believing her other than conjectures in your head? You said it is a CLEAR CASE of. So you've even actually judged with no proof.
Take your agitations to ICJ. I just finished eating jollof rice with fried fish, allow it to digest please. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by masui(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
What an epistle.

It would have been nice if she wrote a

book with this long story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:
Biglittlelois, until it's proven In the court of law that man is to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, we can't just believe the woman straight just like that, all the evidence must be verified by appropriate authorities

The problem with you guys on here is you don't read, you always like to remain daft and ignorant, none of you have the sense to research further or you think nairaland will give the full story? This lady made videos to back up her experience, with the Russian couples as witnesses and the videos of bullying from the police, she didnt even accuse anybody because she doesn't know who committed the act since it was dark, the so called authority bullied her away, yet see the nonsense you're saying, typing English with no sense to read or comprehend.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.