Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77381 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

You must be operating on an IQ lower than 1.5 if you believed everything that girl said.

How did the culprit get access to a 4.5 star hotel room?

It's Africa silly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kriss216: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But ori e ti daru and that's a fact. smiley Just keep running away from discussions where common sense is required...and getting embarrassed out of engagements because you can't make sensible points. Just know you can never be bigger than your thinking in life. Remember that.

You'll never be more that this - if you do not actively make positive steps and self-development to be better.
Okay.

Can I rest now, darling?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by fof1: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
lalasticlala:
Zainab Oladehinde, a Nigerian lady narrates how she was almost raped in a hotel in Tanzania when she went on vacation to mark her 23rd birthday.to

https://twitter.com/zainabdehinde/status/1515267489105690626

Unfortunate Tale...Lack of Security Orientations and very Necessary Precautionary Measures Needed in a Foreign Land or on Tourism,was Obviously Missing or absent...Thank God for Life and/or Thank God U are able to tell ur Story for Others to be More Cautious, Curious and Prepared...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by GloriousGbola: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

The weirdest thing is that she went alone. At 23? No fear? shocked

die poverty die.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by JeffSA: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

The man was calling her Baby shows they were together before the incident. A case of after spending on you, you refused to let me lash.

The Police and hotel management are aware of this.

I feel so sorry for your family. See idiots I dey share country with and you wonder why Nigeria will be better. It is the easiest word a guy can call a girl this days , donkey!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

I am useless and senseless, I can't help it undecided

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

The weirdest thing is that she went alone. At 23? No fear? shocked

Poverty is bad, really bad.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by OblorOblor: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hahaha, so this girl brought this story here. In case you guys don't know, this epistle is targeted at her boyfriend to confuse issues. She was busted. There's no rapist anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Funflipper:

Learn to use your brain. Of all the objects in this world, how did she manage to know it was a penis she was stroking even before opening her eyes?

So if you touch boobs when sleeping you won't know it is boobs? What is in your brain? Foam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Okay.

Can I rest now, darling?

Yes. It is evident you are the one who do not have the brains for the range of these kind of issues, so slither away to your sewer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Fvck off from my mention if you don't see how insensitive his comment is, you rapist apologist.
Hey small you! Watch it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Starzo: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
OblorOblor:
Hahaha, so this girl brought this story here. In case you guys don't know, this epistle is targeted at her boyfriend to confuse issues. She was busted. There's no rapist anywhere.
tell me the real story abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by sircatherine45(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
omor, everywhere no safe oooo. Someday, I'll tell you a bone chilling real life story on how ladies are trafficked and butchered like corned beef in an East African country.

Anything wey you wan do, run am in the presence of your loved ones. Even nigga like me self, I only go out when necessary. I no dey move anyhow.

Stay safe!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay, this is your logic. Hmm.

So if he was a worker at the hotel, it didn't occur to you he would have a spare?

I've always known you to display your stupidity quite often on front pages and I can't wait to witness this round of you disgracing yourself.

grin grin grin grin

Why am I seeing (m) on your profile, Ahn Ahn! Warris happening.

For the first time abeg leave Kris216, Him no really get sense like that. E no go pass 16 years old.

Just move on, everybody wey dey go hotel know say dem dey always get spare keys. Hotel that nearly stole my mac laptop sometime ago. E remain small I for enter Instablog that day. Hotel people are criminals.

Besides there are a lot of organised crimes in resort hotels, gang raping, kidnapping and stealing organs because they know the visitors cannot be traced from their home countries. That specific resort is known for crimes, if you go through their comment section on Google. People are complaining of similar stuff, just go and check.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kriss216: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes. It is evident you are the one who do not have the brains for the range of these kind of issues, so slither away to your sewer.
Lol

You know why I love you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But ori e ti daru and that's a fact. smiley Just keep running away from discussions where common sense is required...and getting embarrassed out of engagements because you can't make sensible points. Just know you can never be bigger than your thinking in life. Remember that.

You'll never be more that this - if you do not actively make positive steps and self-development to be better.
Magnoliaa I am sorry about the insults and all,my sincere apologies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
OblorOblor:

Busted where? Look at this eel? I checked twiiter 2 minutes ago and didn't see anything that has to do with any boyfriend, she is still trending, so what are you trying to do, discredit her? I will not wish same evil on your sisters or daughter so that they won't be discredited same way you're trying to do, dufos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I love you a lot,do you know why?
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

The problem with you guys on here is you don't read, you always like to remain daft and ignorant, none of you have the sense to research further or you think nairaland will give the full story? This lady made videos to back up her experience, with the Russian couples as witnesses and the videos of bullying from the police, she did even accuse anybody because she doesn't know who committed the act since it was dark, the so called authority bullied her away, yet see the nonsense you're saying, typing English with no sense to read or comprehend.

The rule of law have to be enforced regardless of the crime perpetrated and rape is no exception, assuming it actually happened and the authorities are not responding, she should meet appropriate bodies that pursue such issues to seek justice because they have the means for it, you don't pass meaningful points by using ad hominem attacks or subtle jabs remarks to discredit your opponents, you don't make points by showing you are baited emotionally, keep it logical objective and dispassionate so that the message will be understood

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
You lodged in a 4.5 star hotel that should have CCTV cameras on the lobby that leads to the rooms...

You crawled out of your room on all fours and no one saw you...

You got to the reception and no one was there (4.5 star hotel receptions can be so busy 24 hours attending to guests and even some guests will definitely be hanging around the place)...

You took pictures of the police station and didn't take pictures of the hotel but took a screenshot of the hotel off social media...

This one is another lying clout chasing Nigerian vaginarian with their usual cock and bull story of rape just to attract unnecessary attention and empathy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
[[s]quote author=PstDapo post=112010360]

The rule of law have to be enforced regardless of the crime perpetrated and rape is no exception, assuming it actually happened and the authorities are not responding, she should meet appropriate bodies that pursue such issues to seek justice because they have the means for it, you don't pass meaningful points by using ad hominem attacks or subtle jabs remarks to discredit your opponents, you don't make points by showing you are baited emotionally, keep it logical objective and dispassionate so that the message will be understood[/quote][/s]

Shut the fvck up, go to Twitter and get enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by toujurs: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
You see all this girls forming, i don't hang out with broke guys. What they really go through, like what they have been through. the trauma they have been through, and how they package them selves like everything is going perfect is really unbelievable. Some of these ladies are walking corpse. You would never know due to packaging. And you would be stressing your self to date her, not knowing its a worthless package you are unnecessarily stressing yourself over. Andyou know women are good at keeping their secrets till death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by sircatherine45(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
PstDapo:

The rule of law have to be enforced regardless of the crime perpetrated and rape is no exception, assuming it actually happened and the authorities are not responding, she should meet appropriate bodies that pursue such issues to seek justice because they have the means for it, you don't pass meaningful points by using ad hominem attacks or subtle jabs remarks to discredit your opponents, you don't make points by showing you are baited emotionally, keep it logical objective and dispassionate so that the message will be understood

Bros, you sabi. Na wetin I dey tell am, but she still dey continue.

The case will be investigated logically, with facts and evidences. Mind also that the laws of persecution may be different here.

African countries don see Giant of Africa finish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by PstDapo: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Busted where? Look at this eel? I checked twiiter 2 minutes ago and didn't see anything that has to do with any boyfriend, she is still trending, so what are you trying to do, discredit her? I will not wish same evil on your sisters or daughter so that they won't be discredited same way you're trying to do, dufos.

Rape cases are not worn by popular consensus whether online or offline but rather by appropriate authorities legal proving the case in the court of law, enough of believe all women because of their gender with the fallacious assumption that women are innately good men are innately bad, innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Poverty is bad, really bad.

undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
prince3009:
You lodged in a 4.5 star hotel that should have CCTV cameras on the lobby that leads to the rooms...

You crawled out of your room on all fours and no one saw you...

You got to the reception and no one was there (4.5 star hotel receptions can be so busy 24 hours attending to guests and even some guests will definitely be hanging around the place)...

You took pictures of the police station and didn't take pictures of the hotel but took a screenshot of the hotel off social media...

This one is another lying clout chasing Nigerian vaginarian with their usual cock and bull story of rape just to attract unnecessary attention and empathy.

She took a video of the hotel you schmuck, go to Twitter and get enlightened, they refuse to show her CCTV cameras, she has witnesses who can verify her claim

So many idiots on the internet space truly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Solo travelers or solo olosho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

die poverty die.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Richyfj:
You want to show up nah when we have some beautiful places around Nigeria in cross Rivers Akwa ibom pleatue, Lagos, Abuja Rivers state but you choose to go to zanzibar....Just thank your God.

So, what is your issue? That she went to Zanzibar or that she almost got raped? Person no fit spend im money how e want am? Ohhh, you mean Rivers State. Remind me again. Was that not the state where some serial killer was killing prostituted women?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by fuck419: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
All these untrained children roaming around, so because of birthday, that was the reason you traveled to another very useless country, so you can post pictures and videos on different social media handles abi.

If you check am, na one of the daughters of one political thief in Nigeria.

Keep flying up and down until you fall into the nest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by jconsulting(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Am so happy that you are not raped or killed at a point I got scared reading along, thank God for that wisdom you used .
Those idiots and police work hand in hand, that beach should be closed down ,everyone should know about the horrendous act being perpetrated in that beach hotel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Tranquility2345: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Biglittlelois:

She took a video of the hotel you schmuck, go to Twitter and get enlightened, they refuse to show her CCTV cameras, she has witnesses who can verify her claim

So many idiots on the internet place truly.

I won’t be surprised if we discover you are that ‘solo traveler’ lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.