Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41129 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

HEY, YOUR VILLAGE CALLED THEY WANT THEIR IDIOT BACK.
Another nonsensical comment from a ghetto fóól. grin
And they even congratulated your parents the day you were born. If the knew this is how you will be they would have declared you a still born and allow you to pass to the great beyond. grin
Regardless of how much try to deflect the fact that you're a dingbat, it is dingbats like you that will still try to woo you. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Another nonsensical comment from a ghetto fóól. grin
And they even congratulated your parents the day you were born. If the knew this is how you will be they would have declared you a still born and allow you to pass to the world beyond. grin

WERE YOU BORN THIS STUPID OR DID YOU TAKE LESSONS?

IT’S KIND OF HILARIOUS WATCHING YOU TRY TO FIT YOUR ENTIRE VOCABULARY INTO ONE SENTENCE .

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, THE TOILETS ARE JEALOUS.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

So you believe this is all my vocabulary??
You're truly dingbat. grin
Jezz, ask me again why mad men always approach you on sight. It's because you're of similar mental ability. You reason like patients of a psychiatric hospital.grin

There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.

I I ENVY PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER MET YOU.
Your only purpose in life is to become an organ donor,keep on with the shitz you might find ur brain or do you proper job which is organs donor and go home..

EARTH IS FULL.. PLS GO HOME.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by VicM6: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Ok then, but I still believe that it's not enough reason to cease all communications with someone you profess to love. Except maybe if the love is transactional or there's no love lost between the duo concerning the girl.
The werey girl be dey find reason to japa since nd she use this one as opportunity....but should the said guy be worried...Over a mad girl who doesn't love him..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

You're still insane and a complete idiót irrespective of how you want to twist reality. grin
Do well to notify us the next time you get approached by your fellow mad individual. grin

THE PEOPLE WHO TOLERATE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS ARE THE REAL HEROES.
YOU SHOULD REALLY COME WITH A WARNING LABEL.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
VicM6:
The werey girl be dey find reason to japa since nd she use this one as opportunity....but should the said guy be worried...Over a mad girl who doesn't love him..
Exactly boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by BestLife22(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Tolerate??
I don't go about biting others like a dog or saying rubbish like you. I deal with others in a sane manner unlike dingbats like you.
Get a lawyer and sue your parents for bringing a hereditary fóól like you to Earth. Better still, you can decapitate them to atone for their sin. After that you can ingest cyanide poison and save humanity from the hereditary dingbat with JEON as monicker. grin

If I I WANTED TO HEAR FROM AN ASSHOLE, I’D FART.

kiaaa MY SHORT WORDS CAN TRIGGER THE WHOLE NERVOUS SYSTEM IN THE BODY..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

CAN MY SHORT WORDS CAN TRIGGER THE WHOLE NERVOUS SYSTEM IN THE BODY..
Always try to read the garbage you write before posting na, which one is "can my short words can trigger the whole nervous system" again ehnn. E be like say dementia don join the list of diseases battling your mental health o. grin
Foolish idiót. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

kiaaa MY SHORT WORDS CAN TRIGGER THE WHOLE NERVOUS SYSTEM IN THE BODY..
Ohh, so you mean that you're experiencing a breakdown of your mental health and nervous system too??
I bet you're experiencing a lack of nervous coordination too, hope you've stopped bed-wetting sha?? grin
Another sign of your ill mental health is your funny obsession with Korean actors. Who gets obsessed with Korean actors and artistes if not individuals with childish mentality. Your sense of reasoning is even inferior to that of a little child, it's in the same category with that of houseflies. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
I GAVE IT HARDER, THE WORDS EVEN BRUTALIZED THE 206 BONES.. ..
HE HAD TO QUOTE ME TWICE.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:
I GAVE IT HARDER, THE WORDS EVEN BRUTALIZED THE 206 BONES.. ..
HE HAD TO QUOTE ME TWICE.
Wow, so you see the fact that I quoted you twice as a lifetime achievement for you?? grin
A clown like you will always behave like one. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Wow, so you see the fact that I quoted you twice as a lifetime achievement for you?? grin
A clown like you will always behave like one. grin

Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
Stupidity isn’t a crime, so you’re free to go..
You're still here spewing thrash from the gutter you're referring to as your mouth again. Like I said, you inherited that behaviour of a tout from your irresponsible fàther. I guess that's why you're always here insulting men without provocation. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck

Thank you. I’m the kind of person that before you crack a joke, you literally need to let me know it is a joke if not I might take you very seriously. I also hate people using fowl word on me even of it’s a ‘’joke’’
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.

Your cloth cover body today grin grin grin... And yh, local man stalks you a lot. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.

Ya cloth cover body today.. and yh, local man stalks you a lot. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by sureEbh: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

I agree with your friend 100%. You did nothing bro. She met someone else recently and she's being looking for such a sily opportunity. Don't beg her. Move on asap and you will be fine soon. Don't take her back if she comes back . I doubt though.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by showafrica(m): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

Bro, have you bought land and build house? Do you have a nice car, an office or workshop or a personal business? Do you have at least 1m in Naira, 1m in crypto and 1m in USD. If you don't have these things, I am disappointed.

It irritates me these days when hustling guys keep talking about woman breaking there heart. Bros, let her break the heart into pieces, na she lose. Street is military oo, make you no dey soft for anything. Girls won't add any kobo to your life, they are designed for pleasure and that should come when you are successful
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Dybala11:

Always try to read the garbage you write before posting na, which one is "can my short words can trigger the whole nervous system" again ehnn. E be like say dementia don join the list of diseases battling your mental health o. grin
Foolish idiót. grin

You’re the reason God created the middle finger.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Dybala11:

Ohh, so you mean that you're experiencing a breakdown of your mental health and nervous system too??
I bet you're experiencing a lack of nervous coordination too, hope you've stopped bed-wetting sha?? grin
Another sign of your ill mental health is your funny obsession with Korean actors. Who gets obsessed with Korean actors and artistes if not individuals with childish mentality. Your sense of reasoning is even inferior to that of a little child, it's in the same category with that of houseflies. grin

Your secrets are always safe with me. I never even listen when you tell me them.because you are stupid and the product of born by mistake.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Dybala11:

You're still here spewing thrash from the gutter you're referring to as your mouth again. Like I said, you inherited that behaviour of a tout from your irresponsible fàther. I guess that's why you're always here insulting men without provocation. grin

Nonsense.. I wish there's a blocking button on NL.. I would have do that quickly like I did to you on WhatsApp last night.
Feed your own ego. I’m busy.

THE CRY THE CRY THE CRY THE CRY

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nwachi22(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck

Matured comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by benqo01(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

Leave a these Grammer she is just childish,she has another guy that was a very dumb excuse
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by SHOCK7(m): 2:27am On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful one from a female
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by BluntCrazeMan: 1:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Googledman:

To you, the relationship had been sweet.
But not same for her.
Don't waste your time on her.
Find someone else who values you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.