Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41136 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

what type of mere sticker...
is the Op case different from average Nigerian that makes use of useless words?

if I said you are stupid, don't get mad..
what are doing so, ain't you dashing out the cheap attention and validation? or I forgot you said reasonable individual and you are a goat.. but I mistaken you for an individual..

you be goat may you have sense in Jesus name..
when did I said harassment and assault in my previous comment? if not for ur stupidity that brought up that SHITX saying that the boy was trying to harass and assault me... obviously that's what you do

I can see ur mom was in her menstrual period when she was pregnant with you... I can see how you think and talk was not ur fault [because her period occurred a thousand portions in ur brain.
And you even went as far as insulting my mother who is a better individual than you can ever be in your miserable existence. A condom could have been used to avoid a collosal calamity using the monicker JEON on this forum.
This blatant display of nonsensical attitude, uncouthness and childishness is horrific.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

And you even went as far as insulting my mother who is a better individual than you can ever be in your miserable existence. A condom could have been used to avoid a collosal calamity using the monicker JEON on this forum.
This blatant display of nonsensical attitude, uncouthness and childishness is horrific.

I SAID WHAT I SAID..
MOVE ON WITH LIKE IT THAT, YOU COULD HAVE RESPECTED URSELF AND STAY OFF...

SO EMOTIONAL *SPIT *

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Pissed??
A dimwit like you can't even piss off a mosquito, your IQ is in the same region with that of houseflies. You don't know more than peddling your low IQ and your rotten v*gina. grin

THE CRY THE CRY THE CRY THE CRY

keep crying ur tears are delicious..
and you men should upgrade a new DISS @bolded is a way older than my ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

keep crying ur tears are delicious..
and you men should upgrade a new DISS @bolded is a way older than my ancestors.
Yen yen yen, a dingbat like you will never be taken serious since we all know you're here to display your imbecilic and childish attitude. I truly pity your parents sha, bringing a hereditary dingbat like you to this Earth requires huge courage. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

I SAID WHAT I SAID.. MOVE ON WITH LIKE IT THAT, YOU COULD HAVE RESPECTED URSELF AND STAY OFF...

SO EMOTIONAL *SPIT *
Yen yen yen, you're still an idiót. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Yen yen yen, a dingbat like you will never be taken serious since we all know you're here to display your imbecilic and childish attitude. I truly pity your parents sha, bringing a hereditary dingbat like you to this Earth requires huge courage. grin grin
yet someone wouldn't respect himself and stay away from my quote.. Will go beyond thousand journey to give me a 3 quote with in a seconds.

keep crying. UR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:
Yen yen yen, you're still an idiót. grin
THE NEW NAME UR BIOLOGICAL OR FOSTER PARENTS GAVE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

THE NEW NAME UR BIOLOGICAL OR FOSTER PARENTS GAVE YOU?
You belong to the dunghill like those guys that are always trying to woo you. I've done the little I can to open your eyes to the truth, if you like continue living your fake life on this forum. Birds of a feather flocks together, you attract people of similar minds and interests. Hence you shouldn't be surprised why it's only irresponsible guys that are coming your way day-in-day-out trying to woo you. An uncultured girl with heart full of bile will attract individuals with similar lifestyle and ideologies. grin
You're annoyed/amazed that somebody used the gutter statement "I'll give you wotowoto" in the name of a joke on you and you can't deduce why it's so from your comments and interaction with people on this forum. Everything looks like a rocket science to an imbecilé. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

You belong to the dunghill like those guys that are always trying to woo you. I've done the little I can to open your eyes to the truth, if you like continue living your fake life on this forum. Birds of a feather flocks together, you attract people of similar minds and interests. Hence you shouldn't be surprised why it's only irresponsible guys that are coming your way day-in-day-out trying to woo you. An uncultured girl with heart full of bile will attract individuals with similar lifestyle and ideologies. grin
You're annoyed/amazed that somebody used the gutter statement "I'll give you wotowoto" in the name of a joke on you and you can't deduce why it's so from your comments and interaction with people on this forum. Everything looks like a rocket science to an imbecilé. grin

kiaaa..

THANKS TO MY SAGITTARIUS ♐ RISING and LIBRA ♎ SUN FROM GIVING ME MOUTH AND WORDS THAT CAN MAKE A PERSON TO BE AN AUTHOR.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

yet someone wouldn't respect himself and stay away from my quote.. Will go beyond thousand journey to give me a 3 quote with in a seconds.

keep crying. UR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.
Stay away from your quote??
Now you've started another round of tears, abi you don dey menstruate again ni??
This forum doesn't belong to your whóre, it's a public forum and therefore any individual is free to quote another person's comment. Unfortunately, you're too dumb to understand this too. Everything looks like a rocket science to a dingbat like you. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Stay away from your quote??
Now you've started another round of tears, abi you don dey menstruate again ni??
This forum doesn't belong to your whóre, it's a public forum and therefore any individual is free to quote another person's comment. Unfortunately, you're too dumb to understand this too. Everything looks like a rocket science to a dingbat like you. grin

SAVE UR TEARS FOR ANOTHER RAINY DAY.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

SAVE UR TEARS FOR ANOTHER RAINY DAY.
Saggi werepe. grin
You will cry blood today, you never know say you don jam who pass you. Dimwit. grin
Better still another option is to ingest cyanide poison to end your miserable existence. Ingesting Mercury or Lead is another way out. I can freely prescribe Lead nitrate to you, it's a probable carcinogen. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Omo, you're so so dumb. WTF is this, please go back to all the schools you attended in the past and demand a refund of all the fees your parents paid to them. If you're an undergraduate, just withdraw already cos there's no hope for you again. grin

let me keep quiet about the Sagittarius and libra to protect you from disgracing urself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Dybala11:
Saggi werepe. grin
[/s]
MAD MAN SEE YOU AND HE PICK RACE.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by dabrake(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
After God, fear women.
After satan, hate women.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Saggi werepe. grin
You will cry blood today, you never know say you don jam who pass you. Dimwit. grin
Better still another option is to ingest cyanide poison to end your miserable existence. Ingesting Mercury or Lead is another way out. I can freely prescribe Lead nitrate to you, it's a probable carcinogen. grin

MUMU..
NAH U DY FEEL AM..
BY COMPOSING A NOVEL WORTH OVER 200 LETTERS..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

let me keep quiet about the Sagittarius and libra to protect you from disgracing urself.
Who cares about your saggitaurus bullshit. Only fools like you will take this as something to build your life upon. Some of us don't two shits about things like that. I still recommend using rat poison though, you can do it girl, you've gat it in you. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

MUMU..
NAH U DY FEEL AM..
BY COMPOSING A NOVEL WORTH OVER 200 LETTERS..
And that novel is too long for you to read. Another reason to support my belief that you have an extremely low IQ. Saggitaurus wèrèy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Darkmode64: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
Op, follow this advice and all shall be well with you.
Boss no slack oo
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Who cares about your saggitaurus bullshit. Only fools like you will take this as something to build your life upon. Some of us don't two shits about things like that. I still recommend using rat poison though, you can do it girl, you've gat it in you. grin

the cry..
I'm enjoying this.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

And that novel is too long for you to read. Another reason to support my belief that you have an extremely low IQ. Saggitaurus wèrèy. grin

BECAUSE IT'S FILLED WITH EMOTIONAL CRY..
AKUYA.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

MAD MAN SEE YOU AND HE PICK RACE.
Why would a mad man see and approach me since we're not birds of a feather?? grin

And you're still wondering why mad men always see and approach you??
It's because you belong to the community of insane individuals. grin
Saggi wèrèy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TheZeezle(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairaland is full of smallies, do you need to published this before knowing what to do? I'm tired of all these "Notice me". Go kill yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Why would a mad man see and approach me since we're not birds of a feather?? grin

And you're still wondering why mad men always see and approach you??
It's because you belong to the community of insane individuals. grin
Saggi wèrèy. grin

mumu...
are you different from me?

a proper sane person would maintain his line and stay away from ppl comments .. but you refused to do that.. which sends a message that we are same.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by shyman03(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
just stay cool.... you did nothing wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

mumu...
are you different from me?

a proper sane person would maintain his line and stay away from ppl comments .. but you refused to do that.. which sends a message that we are same.
I'm different from you dingbat, we ain't birds of a feather. A reasonable and sane individual approach issues from a position of dialogue and mediation before going nuclear.
You're a female equivalent of the women haters we have running wild on this forum, you're in the same group with jobless guys who are only good at insulting women here as if their mothers and sisters are hermaphrodites.
A sane person knows that this is a public forum, even the owner of this forum made it so that it will be possible to reply the comments made by anyone on this forum. I can reply anybody's comment same way anyone can reply and disagree with my comment. Not only are you a hereditary dingbat, you're suffering from psychological breakdown too. You seriously need psychological evaluation. grin

I still emphasize on the fact that it's not out of the ordinary to disagree with another person's opinion and for others to disagree with mine, it's part of what makes us humans. You still believe that everybody must have the same belief, opinion and ideology??
Humanity has really sank too low to even accommodate somebody like you, this Earth is truly made up of the bad, the good, the ugly and insane individuals like you. grin
I know you're still going to reply this comment with your low IQ reasoning. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

I'm different from you dingbat, we ain't birds of a feather. A reasonable and sane individual approach issues from a position of dialogue and mediation before going nuclear.
You're a female equivalent of the women haters we have running wild on this forum, you're in the same group with jobless guys who are only good at insulting women here as if their mothers and sisters are hermaphrodites.
A sane person knows that this is a public forum, even the owner of this forum made it so that it will be possible to reply the comments made by anyone on this forum. I can reply anybody's comment same way anyone can reply and disagree with my comment. Not only are you a hereditary dingbat, you're suffering from psychological breakdown too. You seriously need psychological evaluation. grin

I still emphasize on the fact that it's not out of the ordinary to disagree with another person's opinion and for others to disagree with mine, it's part of what makes us humans. You still believe that everybody must have the same belief, opinion and ideology??
Humanity has really sank too low to even accommodate somebody like you, this Earth is truly made up of the bad, the good, the ugly and insane individuals like you. grin
I know you're still going to reply this comment with your low IQ reasoning. grin

THE CRY THE CRY THE CRY..
U CAN USE THIS ENERGY TO APPLY UNDER THE NEW YORK TIMES STYLE MAGAZINE.. DON'T WASTE YOUR TALENT IN ZOOGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Like I said, I know that you'll reply with another of your childish and stupid tantrums. grin
You're an idiót if you truly believed that I'm in a position to become a writer on New York times because I can write correct expressions and present my argument/opinion/belief in a concise manner. grin
All this girls with low IQ sef. grin
Na all those wotowoto guy go still dey try woo you until you become wise via supernatural intervention. grin

HEY, YOUR VILLAGE CALLED THEY WANT THEIR IDIOT BACK.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
kaiii..

I KNOW SOMEONE IS PREPARING FOR COMEBACK..

gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.