Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41164 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by GloriousGbola: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2022
This is NL where people put together all sorts of threads for clout.

It is possible that the girl has been in a relationship with domestic violence in the past. She may have even grown up in a home with domestic violence. So what you see as just a joke, she may see differently.

Especially when the average Nigerian male as NL has shown has a very casual attitude towards domestic violence and rape.

Take it as a lesson, not just for this case but for the future. Avoid joking about subjects that can be controversial. And carefully consider who you are sharing jokes or skits with.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Stupid antecedent, you're not proving any point, copy copy
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by HeavenVGate: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.
Your friend was so right. Or maybe not. Listen! Whatever things you're doing with woman, don't show your weakness, women hate weak men. Once you show a sign that you're weak , she will start hating you. The bad you treat your woman, the better. She is gone already because even if you guy come back, you will break up again because she will never like ever again. When next you get into a relationship with woman, try as much as possible not to always joke, don't be too quick to reply her text, don't text in full, make use of abbreviation like ( u, fn, y, n, k and all that ) try to show you're woman that you don't really into her even if really you are.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tunjilee003: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
and that's how to swallow a red pill.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ibinaboonline: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
I respect her very very smart decision. But if you are truly not what she thinks, you can win her back and people here can’t show you how. If you’re the one, it will come natural. If you’re not the one, the more you try to win her back, the wider the gap you create. Again, girl’s smart.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by AdorableSat: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Maybe she’s been abused before. That’s a sign of trauma. Your sticker was a trigger. Just let her be. Assure her that you meant no harm via message and wish her healing. Just let her be.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2022
That's was how lady I was dating and on the verge of lashing kondo called it a quit with me over end of the year message about 15 years ago.

I sent one of those messages that used to read something like 'its o er between us...... it's me 2016".

The next I heard was insults that she knew I was playing games that it's better I ended the relationship myself. I tried explaining to her that it was just end of the year message o. This girl no Sabi read and digest English. I just left her and moved on.

Me wet get over 5 girls wey dey trip for me then. I even had soldier girlfriend then.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Oyiboman69: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.
she just want to diss you and go out with another boy during the easter,she'll definitely come back after everything. go and find out by laying hand bush,you'll definitely catch her....
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by freddie009(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Dude move on she already has gotten another bf she wanted to use that as an excuse if i where you i pretend that i don't give a shit about her tongue and watch how it goes she blocked you on all social means u need to start looking for another girl to replace her ass

This is me, I wouldn't give you that satisfaction. I can't beg a woman for relationship except there is a financial benefit. I will rather syphon all that energy to make me a better person. Non be Mercy Aigbe and the first wife they drag one man. Ubi franklin has 3 kids from 3 different women, if he still gist another girl she go fall. There is a financial level you attain any girl you woo must accept. Focus on yourself bro.

I was on Instagram when a guy shows his glow up after relocating to the UK, seeing a babe telling the guy to come and marry me. Make money baba nah babe go they initiate conversation and funny enough you wouldn't spend a dime on them because they want a future with you and wouldn't want to mess things up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Mtncardseller(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Lol, mine was 9years of dating, preparations for introduction already planned in the next 6month. Dumped me for a guy for no reason, cursed anyone that talked to her even her brothers and cousin. Its really heartbreaking but I finally moved on already. Funniest thing the guy has turned her against to many people. God knows best.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Irupetepete: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

she did well...
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
you people will find means to justify stupidity
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Lol the story no clear
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by wiseone28: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2022
She must be a short girl na them character

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ara21(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
She never loved you from the beginning. Your friend is very correct, she is looking for the slightest opportunity to dump you and she has succeeded. Trust me, I am a woman. Just ignor her and move on.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Soffyh(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pusssy ass niggarrs every where always crying for love

Ogbeni...don't call her...don't look for her...

Women see you as a weak man when you are always scared to lose her..
sure! They play play with ur mentality anyhow, you should never show full love to ur GF

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by blindjustice13(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Since most of you in that Nigeria glorify abuse and even murder ,you can't blame the lady for being on the lookout for any sign of being abusive.

It's on this same nairaland that a lady is murdered and you despicable Nigerians blame the victim ,rape unkor? Same thing.

Na so you go joke one day land her slap. Mteeeew.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by mutantninja: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck
You’re too sensitive… I pray life goes smoothly for you forever else you’re going to suffer
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

she did well...

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Op post screen shots here or shut the fùck up

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Kaaydool: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Its obvious your girl have zero sense of humor. Even at that, she isn't compatible with you. Move on already broda
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by omoadeleye(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

She been managing your ass since all these time, now she saw a perfect exist and she took it. . just focus on yourself and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by West1side: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Girl tell u is over you are running Helter skelter like a child. Same girl that receive adequate beating from nitwit n will still be professing love to such goat. Dude, let the girl go never to return. If she does come back keep her as fuqmate or allow her keep you are fuqmate for the feminist. Girl with brain yapa for street you just need to work more to let them know you are available n need something serious.

Googledman:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jamie1000: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

She just needed a reason to leave you.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by bluefilm: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

This is Super Story.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Lastmankc(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2022
You and your girlfriend dey mad.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by AgentGoat: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

If you beg that girl eh?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Irupetepete:
you people will find means to justify stupidity

which type of stupidity?

use proper words.. not everyone can take vulgar words as a joke..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by v2: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck

This is me talking

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Kaaydool: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

You need to do better
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by nurudeen181(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
you toast her jejelly, no forming.. maybe you don collect self, no forming. now she block you, you dey ask questions.. you will give her exactly what she gives you laisi were... you think you can satify those gender... you go die for nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
NaijaDonCast:
Stupid antecedent, you're not proving any point, copy copy

I SAID WHAT I SAID..
NOW MOVE ON.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Exceed15: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2022
She eventually got the opportunity to nail and leave you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.