Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41162 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

Forget the gal bro.....A girl who loves u won't leave like that...She got the chance to and she utilised it. Free her asap.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by IslamIncest: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
Na only your kpekus your cousins wan fvck grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Iseoluwani: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.

Op follow this and know peace

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Khaysee: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
VULCAN:
Reading your post is troubling.

You almost sound stark raving mad.

I pray you don't strip and enter the streets soon.

God will see you through

and you too.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Drone95(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Awise09(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is either the girl is stupidly childish or she didn't love you a bit, she needed a slightest thing to use and break up with you.

Move on immediately and don't look back, don't beg her , act as if she didn't exist in your world. If you happen to come across her, don't say anything regarding to that, if she bring up the topic tell her that you're not interested. Please mean it as you're saying.
. Happy Easter Madam
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by DJInfluence: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Pls what should i do... Pls i need advise.
No need to ask this ... Take a hint bro and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Rexnegro(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.
Bro thank your God that devil's elder sister decided on her own to leave you and you are complaining.... Bro better be happy and move on. Look for another devil sister to date bro , that one no serious before. Perhaps it's all about the benefits you has been getting prior before the usage of the sticker. Enjoy your freedom.... If you beg her you don f up. Happy Easter blooda man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by bepositive11: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
To be honest, no one here can judge the situation from her own perspective

If she was previously in a physically abusive relationship with a bf/family member, she would be very sensitive about little things that could possibly signal a likelihood of physical abuse

Depending on the nature of your relationship, you could question her further to understand if there's more to her reaction. If you're not interested in taking the relationship further, cut her off and move on

Googledman:

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by anyicash(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
She has never liked you.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jamersirwin1971: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
I would advice . Accept and never plead with her . Let her go .. You will see in months time she will come around . Na that time you go play along dey Bleep am with no feelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
You have been dumped before the conversation. Someone better has been winning behind you.
Let her go, breakup only hurts for some days but not weeks.

Googledman:

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ashawopikin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

that's just an excuse, forget about the biatch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hulk Hogan! Lol. Life ain't that serious. If partners can't be willingly wayward around each other once in awhile, what then are they buying with their over seriousness?

Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tonididdy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sweet relationship ke grin

It was only sweet to you my niggur.
She don make up her mind since, she just they wait make fly pass make she accuse you say na you send am come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Hulk Hogan! Lol. Life ain't that serious. If partners can't be willingly wayward around each other once I awhile, what then are they buying with their over seriousness?

and I can't recalled when I inputted partners in my statement...

AND

I used wayward in my statement to cover all humans [ either my enemy, shop owner, drivers, sis, friends, cousin, neighbors, strangers ]..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's just simple comprehension, you praised what she did, brought in similar instances, classified those who who make use of such and then told us what you would do.

All those are reactions to a post pertaining to two persons in relationship.

Jeon:

and I can't recalled when I inputted partners in my statement...

AND

I used wayward in my statement to cover all humans [ either my enemy, shop owner, drivers, sis, friends, cousin, neighbors, strangers ]..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by skywalker240(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
this is funny though..

look bro,that thing might be something very sensitive to that girl either from past experience or even her parents...you don't joke with such....some people joke with abusive words for example 'mad man,you be mumu o, you be crase etc'..me I don't take that at all...some people see it as getting close with their partner...it doesn't work for me...so back to your question..your girl may not like that at all...but she would have discussed it with you or maybe she just used it as an opportunity to break up with you...so bro..give her time...if she does not come around...move on...LEARN YOUR LESSON...SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY..LEARN TO JOKE WISELY AND WITH MATURITY...using abusive words as joke doesn't show you're are free with your partner..there are a million ways to joke with the right words. .good luck
Oga save your stories

The girl was just looking for the slightest opportunity to Ball out
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
It's just simple comprehension, you praised what she did, brought in similar instances, classified those who who make use of such and then told us what you would do.

All those are reactions to a post pertaining to two persons in relationship.

SHE DID WELL
.LIKE I SAID I CUT OFF FROM SUCH PERSON.. and I was not the only person in support of her on NL..

SAME THING HAPPENED LAST MONTH..
we were getting off bus[ 18 seaters]and I was the second to the last person [which happened to be a boy ] " I no even touch am ooh " he was the one following me and was like "small small ooh, cultist dy here ooh.. no take body push cultist " .i just kept mute but the look I gave him sent a message .

now forget the story, as the boy was saying that SHITX and by mistake a security agent was present.. what would have be the outcome?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
In this instance, I would frown more than u would but me with my partner, be her gf or sth more, be cool with all kinds of "yeye" chat or play. That to me is oil to relationships..."play".

I invite you to sip Easter pami though

Jeon:

SHE DID WELL
.LIKE I SAID I CUT OFF FROM SUCH PERSON.. and I was not the only person in support of her on NL..

we were getting off bus[ 18 seaters]and I was the second to the last person [which happened to be a boy ] " I no even touch am ooh " he was the one following me and was like "small small ooh, cultist dy here ooh.. no take body push cultist " .i just kept mute but the look I gave him sent a message .

now forget the story, as the boy was saying that SHITX and by mistake a security agent was present.. what would have been the outcome?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So you get sense like this?

Wonders shall never cease!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
In this instance, I would frown more than u would but me with my partner, be her gf or sth more, be cool with all kinds of "yeye" chat or play. That to me is oil to relationships..."play".

I invite you to sip Easter pami though

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
N3wman:
Abeg make both of una getat
grin grin kee me

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

It is more than enough reason since she seems tired of the relationship. It seems like you're the only one that consider the relationship to be sweet, the relationship has probably turned sour for her for quite some time and she has been tolerating all your jokes since forever. Last last, you don chop your own breakfast be that. Settle down, soak in the pain get healed and move on. Like they said, time heals all wounds.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dybala11(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

SHE DID WELL

now forget the story, as the boy was saying that SHITX and by mistake a security agent was present.. what would have be the outcome?
How is OP's case related to yours??
Somebody was trying to harass you and you're comparing it to OP's case. You're just seeking for cheap attention Aunty, ahba now. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Pussyassnigger: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kantebets:
you were dating your self bro
The girl has another guy
Learn!
Most sensible comment ever that's how my EX just told me that year that i'm the worst bf that he has ever got i just laugh because i know he has another guy peeping through the window and i replace her sharperly till today the girl self no say i no get joy there was even a day he ask me for money on WhatsApp i just laugh her with sticker emoji the girl just block herself for my WhatsApp sharperly
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dybala11:

How is OP's case related to yours??
Somebody was trying to harass you and you're comparing it to OP's case. You're just seeking for cheap attention Aunty, ahba now. grin
yes they relate to each other because of the slang words... and also that of a boy dealt properly by his Mom because of the same slang [ was on NL front-page ]little kid telling his mom "ur get mind collect cultist phone..

MUMU ..he is not a pervert like you going around assaulting and harassing women..

and you gave out the most cheap attention which the most useless currency which[naira] can't afford because [naira ] is still valuable and greater than ur attention ...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by HRMK: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
joke?is 1st of april day of jokes?that is an expensive joke!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Kimiso(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

i dey always gbadun you madam vanessa
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by solagbadek(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
My Brother, please move on with your life because it's glaring that she doesn't love you but if she unblock you waiting 48hours, she might be testing you too
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tamcamp253: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yeah I see it as a joke but truly you’re right even kids use this words but at the end it’s not really funny because kids being kids go the extreme with every joke even if it’s no longer funny
Jeon:

which type of stay and which type of enter dy make me dy hear those kind words? angry

IS THE MATTER DIFFERENT FROM OP OR ARE MY LIVING WITH THE OP...

IS SOCIAL MEDIA HELPING OR PROMOTING THE USELESS WORDS PPL MAKE?
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE TRASHY COMEDIANS USING VULGAR WORDS [ OR YOU GONNA SAY I ALSO LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ]

so surprised to see kids not up to 6years saying shitx[no Capricorn this, you dy joz, I go put am for ur body wotowoto ]and we just laugh at it because it seems as fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.