Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (41159 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Olam09(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Fucķ women!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by BrickDevo: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tamcamp253: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Your friend no lie my brother since you’re not a woman beater and she gives you no opportunity to explain yourself she just wanted an excuse to dump you
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by TenQ: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.
It is female Hormones gone haywire!
The problem will be solved in three days if you try (with understanding)
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Eleletuelele(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Aboy
It's gonna be hard but you gats move on.
Life continues...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by aboyaji(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
She's seeing someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by okine4real: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
if my wife tells me, she is no longer interested in our marriage i will be happy because i know one BIG problem is off my neck. Your GF when you dey feed tell you say she nor Bleep you again and you dey vex? Guy i swear you poor..... If you get money, you mor go bother..... Go and make money, when you make money, na the girl go dey fear to leave you.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by AmazingELixir: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Double0h7(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
This comes to mind grin

You don't even respect me. I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Ola4lead(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Bro move on, your prayer have been answered. If a lady you dating for 5 month don't understand you a bit, then it shows you haven't seen the signal that you're only dating yourself

OP go out there and have fun. Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tamcamp253: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Maturity sir or ma, no forget say na where you Dey stay and where you Dey enter make you Dey hear those kind words
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Starz825(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Most Nigerian girls are mentally sick....

Been chatting with this girl I met through her friend (whom I'm very close to)...she wanted to meet someone new.. according to what she told her friend...she schools in Benin and I reside in Lagos
Omo ..chat has been good and fun for more than 7 weeks now...
Now on good Friday...she went off for the most part of the day she wasn't online..I was wondering wassup..so later she told me she went out..oh ok I said...now around the evening time she asked me awayu and all that she's back home...so then she asked me aw was your day....I answered *I should be the one asking you (with a bend over emoji)..I said that because she went out that day..
Then the next thing...she just flared up...ehnn... she's been the only one talking about her day and that I have never ever talked about my day or myself....that if she's gonna be the only one talking... she'd rather nobody talks ...that she wants me to be more interactive... For my mind i was like what kind of unnecessary over reaction is this on top wetin!!..So After all the chats over 7weeks..you mean you have been the only one talking...just told her "I'm speechless but I got your point sha*... As for me ain't talking to that bitch again... she's there begging me that she's sorry..
Girls ...their matter dey tire me....
You go give them 100, only to later discover that they don't see whatever you might have given as something of note

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Alaye forget the babe joor.e don tey wey she dey find way to break up u don give am reason be that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Olamide0918(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2022
Move On Brother She’s A Sadist ,How on Earth � will you be dating someone You cannot Joke With That’s A bullshit please Move On brother

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Cashio(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

ANOTHER REDPILL SIMPING BEHIND KEYS..

she did well...
WE HUMANS SUFFERS FROM FOOT IN MOUTH SYNDROME
Even when ppl make the pupoplar comment " nah cultist phone you touch ooh, no push cultist, blah blah blah " from that day I view them as wayward... I cut my limits with them. NOT ALL WORDS ARE MADE FOR JOKES.
look at you sounding all important and all full of yourself.
As those you pay their bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Iyke48: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2022
You don collect be that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Arisenews2: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
She never loved you, fam.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by juniorstar(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

Cut all ties with her..do not call her and do not beg her..if she is for you she will come back.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Really
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2022
tamcamp253:
Maturity sir or ma, no forget say na where you Dey stay and where you Dey enter make you Dey hear those kind words

which type of stay and which type of enter dy make me dy hear those kind words? angry

IS THE MATTER DIFFERENT FROM OP OR ARE MY LIVING WITH THE OP...

IS SOCIAL MEDIA HELPING OR PROMOTING THE USELESS WORDS PPL MAKE?
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE TRASHY COMEDIANS USING VULGAR WORDS [ OR YOU GONNA SAY I ALSO LIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ]

so surprised to see kids not up to 6years saying shitx[no Capricorn this, you dy joz, I go put am for ur body wotowoto ]and we just laugh at it because it seems as fun.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

block her back and free the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by dontrulee: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Finally, Baba don collect breakfast.
I hardly use stickers even though I have up to a thousand of them.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Jeon(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Cashio:
look at you sounding all important and all full of yourself.
As those you pay their bills

TOO BAD I DON'T TAKE THAT..

EVEN THOUGH I PAY THE BILLS OR NOT.. USE PROPER WORDS WITH ME...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Gamezi(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Anyway it is what it is…. No one is staying forever, people switched when they find someone better

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by izubext007: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Leave her, she has already fallen on the wrong hands unknown to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
coolshe fear and use her 6 senses NOT 5.Even the late Choir collected/endured abusive relationship/married with that bEAST she unknowingly kal husband.Had she speak out against the maltreatment and all slapped,she’ll be alive today.Look for omo Ajegunle u can jokingly slap till it become reality.She can’t collect online and later collect offline.Lif her sad
Googledman:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Bbbw: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
You both are kids

How can a girl friend zone and use you for 5months without you knowing someone else is fuvkkking her

Guys don’t be a simp in 2022 these whoreees are smart don’t be fooled

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
She gave you an early Easter gift.

Easter Egg. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ipobarecriminals: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Gamezi:
Is either the OP is lying (fictions) or she was tired of you. 5 months not 5 years relationship and both of you never know what you can do or not.. even within two years you would have know someone character
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Didi2d(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Am still looking for a way to express myself on this matter so I won't be biase.

Many people like me may not like it when you use bad words to joke, but I really don't know of stickers.
At the same time I think your girl took it too far by ending the relationship so quick, just when you guys are having fun chatting.
Yes, she might be worried or she might just use the opportunity to break up with you since someone is already in her eyes.

About all, I think she doesn't really love you. If she does love you, she won't end the relationship just because of that joke/chat.

From personal experience, any girl that tells me she's ending our relationship just because of a joke like this from me. Baba! I no go beg her o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Nikkganc08(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:

hope you've had multiple sex with her?

If yes, pls move to d next one.
You've not lost anything.

There are over 100 million ladies in Nigeria alone.

U can't have any meaningful relationship with a lady that's immature and reacts like that.

Ordinary WhatsApp sticker broke ur relationship with her. Lol...!!!

Imagine marrying such a woman.
Every month, she'd pack and run back to her parents cos of flimsy excuses.

She might be annoyed at u, but blocking u is childish and a step too far.

From here, I can even tell that ur life is in shambles. U need to upgrade.

Upgrade ur looks, finances, education, etc

When u level up, women won't discard u as trash. Even if one does such, there'd be 10more ready to catch u.

also read books about how to handle women.

Its not every time that you'll beg that gender.

Since she blocked u, tell her to 'get out' and pretend like u don't care.
Don't call or message her oo.

In less than a week, She'll unblock u and find a way to reach u again.

If she doesn't, just know that even before d break up, that she was already servicing someone else's genital.

More like a publicly owned Vag*na

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.