Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him (62792 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Keyyom22: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2022
ORIAYO70:

What do u intend to do with them when u know their congregation. ..

Is a bitter lesson for the sisters seeking soft landing in Marriage
Which one is soft landing in marriage Oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2022
enonche85:

Your big eyes brought you into this mess. So all the while you guys were dating you never went to his house or visited his family or any other person that knows him well?...abeg getaaaatttt!!!!
Be calming down bro grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by bluefilm: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2022
The bitch simply got played.

This is what happens when you agree to marry a nigga ONLY based on what you think you could get out of the man FINANCIALLY.

Now, she don dey see how reality dey go.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Some men sabi lie well well, but this your post don creak my brain e be like say the man no get handwork but u get mind go married him see as u mumu
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2022
eniolorunfe:
My question is this: the money the lady’s family used for the wedding, why didn’t they use it to establish their daughter and set up the tailoring biz for her? Why delegate it to her (future) husband to do that?

Parents, please be empowering your daughters. It helps them make better choices. Thank you!
Good point bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Osita2028(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Marriage is for better or for worse
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Richarlison640(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2022
Naso una go day find rich man to marry up and down just tank your god say he no carry you do money now you want a divorce pending when another rich man go com then you go marry am again abe

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by GloriousGbola: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2022
wayo way wayo cheesy cheesy

i remember this dude wey use offical pool car to toast babe.

he was in the services dept and his boss at the time was very lax

so the guy basically converted teh pool car to his personal car.

the babes whole family knew him with the car - thought the guy was an up and coming big boy

then he got a new HOD, a much stricter one - and bam - no more pool car cheesy cheesy cheesy

i remember the guy was still sha smuggling teh ride out of office during weekends. he was too far gone with the babe's family cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Remman(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Most women marry money, not men

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Mrbenny001: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Too much Nollywood make some girls do stupid things... Then people that goes into marriage with too much expectations...all their happiness depends on what they can get not what they will give...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by tianshie(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Nor be Rita Dominic be dis? Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by niyosdoo: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Gentlerespect76 I tell you nowadays my pick no dey work don't know why am just tired of fucking ?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Keyyom22: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Nigerian women are useless.

Na quote I quote oo!
Yea and is very nice quote.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by tianshie(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
wayo way wayo cheesy cheesy

i remember this dude wey use offical pool car to toast babe.

he was in the services dept and his boss at the time was very lax

so the guy basically converted teh pool car to his personal car.

the babes whole family knew him with the car - thought the guy was an up and coming big boy

then he got a new HOD, a much stricter one - and bam - no more pool car cheesy cheesy cheesy

i remember the guy was still sha smuggling teh ride out of office during weekends. he was too far gone with the babe's family cheesy cheesy

Which company be dat one? What's a pool car? Sorry, I'm ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Mbaku(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
pretydiva:

Yes oo. Very well cry
Why will Egba do something like this?? To my own Tosin?? I’ll skin that guy alive when I catch him angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by sassiemyk: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
A player has been played. A bitchy golddigger met a Lucifer tutored player... Scores 1 :0

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by GloriousGbola: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2022
tianshie:

Which company be dat one? What's a pool car? Sorry, I'm ignorant.

So most large companies have service department. If there is official trip or visit they can send an officer in a company car with driver. This is a pool car. The car is normally booked ahead of time for an official journey.

The car does is not assigned to any one individual, but rather is available to every member of staff on request.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by chinedu234(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Deceit is enough reason for annulment. Please don't waste your time.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by tianshie(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So most large companies have service department. If there is official trip or visit they can send an officer in a company car with driver. This is a pool car. The car is normally booked ahead of time for an official journey.

The car does is not assigned to any one individual, but rather is available to every member of staff on request.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Uchedizzy(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2022
A sound clap another one another bigger one

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:

You are a complete fool for posting this nonsense. You got married to someone you thought was rich but found out that he is poor? It's for better for worse.
Be calming down, bro!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2022
Uchedizzy:
A sound clap another one another bigger one
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Gentlerespect76: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
niyosdoo:
[quote author=Gentlerespect76 I tell you nowadays my pick no dey work don't know why am just tired of fucking ?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Enyimbamercedes: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
So...in summary ...to be brief...

You married him because you thought he was rich!

Happy married life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Loreettaa: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Handsome devil.
Na the promise of future 11m entice am. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by joepepsy(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Amebo!!!!
Kobojunkie:
So was she really duped by him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by crowther15(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2022
eniolorunfe:
My question is this: the money the lady’s family used for the wedding, why didn’t they use it to establish their daughter and set up the tailoring biz for her? Why delegate it to her (future) husband to do that?

Parents, please be empowering your daughters. It helps them make better choices. Thank you!
That is blunt mentality of ladies and their respective parents. Imagine if they had established their daughter with that money, she wouldn't have been looking for a rich guy somewhere. Now the girl has been damaged because of their blunt way of thinking that a man must give all to his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by toujurs: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Its typical of an edo woman to be this stupid, am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by PericomaNwankwo: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Husband: 1.05

X

Wife: 65.23

If X = Ex bf that she left to marry Husband = Ex

Then Ex == Winner

grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Bfly: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
This woman was caught unaware. Did you care about the money or marriage?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by deavicky(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
You married for the money. That nice. U wish this can be happening to more of u.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him by Ndubest123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
You are not a true Jehovah's witness love of money has ruined you besides a true Jehovah witness will not seek for public opinion in this platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.