Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26709 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SurvivorM(f): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty, na small thing dey vex you...

Your comment bn show goldigging kinda stuff naa....

This you have seen!
Relax na fine guy he be Uncle.
Just dey admire Beautiful people nothing concern you
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Austeeenxx: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oya rate me

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Alaefulu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fine fine people every were, am sorry I no get pixsure to post,but una all fine and mesef fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
SurvivorM:
Relax na fine guy he be Uncle. Just dey admire Beautiful people nothing concern you

En fine....
But assuming say en fine, come dey broke....
You 4 no comment that 1000/10...

Abi na lie?

This you have seen!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SurvivorM(f): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

En fine....

But assuming say en fine, come dey broke....

You 4 no comment that 1000/10...

Abi na lie?

This you have seen!
I commented and moved on, na even you dey drag me come back to this matter.
I admire Beauty even if he snap his pictures 4 inside mud house I go still compliment am because he is cute.
Post your pictures dear make I compliment you too

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
SurvivorM:

I commented and moved on, na even you dey drag me come back to this matter.
I admire Beauty even if he snap his pictures 4 inside mud house I go still compliment am because he is cute.
Post your pictures dear make I compliment you too

Ion need compliment from Strangers...

But my Instinct ain't lying, that you are goldigger wannabe...

This you know!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by 4teenblaq: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Me no get any quote abeg.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Just a simple Google image reverse search will expose you for who you really is; an image theft.

google my foot

image theft my foot...

go back to my previous comments, then upgrade ur sense of humor before you quote me.

me and my neighbor kid.
2 me in occasion
3.nyc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Austeeenxx:
Oya rate me
This picture don turn nairaland meme.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Israeldan1:
I'm still trying even tho I'm gone fail.

But I'm not a loser
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ....

*Drinks water*

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by siofra(f): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Sophia if you don't shush, I will cast you undecided

Cast there na!

What is there to hide again

Shebi you people have open my nyash and finish on this forum angry

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Prozico22(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

3/10 That's not fair embarassed embarassed
nairaland home of bad mouth
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Homeboiy:
tongue

I sell condoms

Modified
Pics removed

*Sips kunu*

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow ....

*Drinks water*

This one wey you turn ambulance so, hope say everything dey alright.

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
HYDEEE:
This one wey you turn ambulance so, hope say everything dey alright.
They are giving me cardiac arrest. cry cry
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
More pictures guys, I need to feed my eyes with beautiful things grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ajademola2000(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
That’s not siofra picture. She can’t be that beautiful and be rejecting men like she does. Tell her to post her real picture

Dorwadora:
Oya.... It's plenry everywhere grin grin grin grin...

Haters stop hating
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ajademola2000(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
That’s not siofra picture. She can’t be that beautiful and be rejecting men like she does. Tell her to post her real picture.

Dorwadora:
Oya.... It's plenry everywhere grin grin grin grin...

Haters stop hating

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=HYDEEE post=112151448][/quote] Don't be a hater, appreciate good things when you see them. cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Don't be a hater, appreciate good things when you see them. cheesy
Bold of you to assume that I am a hater.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by oilmane(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

7/10

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
HYDEEE:
Bold of you to assume that I am a hater.
Okay

Can I move on?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Okay

Can I move on?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ✌✌
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
if you come see me nkor. You go faint grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Descottes:
if you come see me nkor. You go faint grin
Make me faint... Home.boiy will give me CPR grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by DroppingLiquid: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.

YOu have a mentally unstable eyes. You'll be an obsessive GF.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Kingsteve(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:
It's like my pishure is too hot it's peppering some haters in their body tongue cheesy

No doubt you look decent, but you aren't all that.
I've seen finer, sexier, prettier and more beautiful women than you.
Don't be so full of yourself...be humble.

Las Las...you're just ok!

Rating: 6.5/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Kingsteve(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
3/10

just because of the gown you wore.
your face is ugly as fûckc

That's a bit harsh!
She's not even ugly, she's cool.

Make una try to dey sensitive a bit.
You have no idea what your comment could do to her confidence.

Be nice!

Rating: 5/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ajademola2000(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
You no fine and you still saying nobody should PM you or ask for your number. Wahala, babe you just get fair skin. That’s all

IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

I see and looked away and I jump and pass..
grin

you look good..
I love ur jawline. and ur ears
wow thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.

LOL.

Quick one.
Hold a white piece of paper with "siofra" written on it,and take a full picture of yourself.
You know,you got nothing to hide ,since you claim that's you,and your picture [ acclaimed] is already public.

Don't disappoint,please.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.