Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26717 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Just a goggle image reverse search will expose you for what you really is; an image theft.
Bad belle people everywhere tongue
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Make me faint... Home.boiy will give me CPR grin
very funny grin grin

Make I jus pity you smiley
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow thanks cheesy

Taking credit for who is not you ,smh.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

*Sips kunu*

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

What nah

You be siren
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by HYDEEE: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Quick one.
Hold a white piece of paper with "siofra" written on it,and take a full picture of yourself.
You know,you got nothing to hide ,since you claim that's you,and your picture [ acclaimed] is already public.

Don't disappoint,please.

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
Jeon na fine tall black girl, only say she get skuchies for head
If I hear
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
If I hear

this was my responsed.

next pic is

NOTED.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Make me faint... Home.boiy will give me CPR grin

Abeg help me beg that boy make he remove my picture
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

this was my responsed.

next pic is

NOTED.
so you can quote me.

Well you and I knows you really are fugly.

You know I have seen your pic...
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Which kind head be dis grin grin grin

Abeg go page 3
Modify and delete my picture

Na beg I de

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by siofra(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Quick one.
Hold a white piece of paper with "siofra" written on it,and take a full picture of yourself.
You know,you got nothing to hide ,since you claim that's you,and your picture [ acclaimed] is already public.

Don't disappoint,please.

Come and force me na!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
so you can quote me.

Well you and I knows you really are fugly.

You know I have seen your pic...

so what! I should cry
?

not my fault... THE REASON WHY I AM FUGLY IS BECAUSE THE LORD USED THE LEFTOVER SAND THAT WAS USED ON U TO CONSTRUCTED ME BY MISTAKE AND HE ALWAY REGRET IT EVERY SECONDS THE CLOCK TICK. ..

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeremani: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
SparrowLeague:
Wow guys.

I will hijack this thread with my vibe ooh
10/10 u drip
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by pyrex23(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Just a simple Google image reverse search will expose you for who you really is; an image theft.

Obvious joke na him u take serious.
Everyone know thats sia na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeremani: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
From Wetin I dey see nairaland no get broke guyz
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
pyrex23:

Obvious joke na him u take serious.
Everyone know thats sia na..

When you're done blabbing,you have a lovely day.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
siofra:

Come and force me na!

I always expect thirsty men to disappoint,and this situation is not an exception.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeon:

so what! I should cry
?

not my fault... THE REASON WHY I AM FUGLY IS BECAUSE THE LORD USED THE LEFTOVER SAND THAT WAS USED ON U TO CONSTRUCTED ME BY MISTAKE AND HE ALWAY REGRET IT EVERY SECONDS THE CLOCK TICK. ..
na you Sabi...
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
na you Sabi...

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=112153916][/quote] leave me ah!!!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Rahkman: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamDora:

You look so young and cute, I will give you 9⅕/10.

But don't be offended, are you a Yahoo boy?
hahahha grin grin why una like to dey stereotypes guys wey dey drip with dreads as yahoo boys
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by 5991ayo: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Family is everything!
My daughter and I
Rate us
6/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by CastingCrowns(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ever Modest

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest
shocked
hmmm from the view, you are a tall lady.. you look good.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by dynicks(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest
it is well with you my daughter!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
More pictures guys, I need to feed my eyes with beautiful things grin grin grin grin

cheesy Really? You sure say beautiful pictures dey here so? lipsrsealed And you no fit call me as a fellow "ashawo" sister to come and see eye candies? angry

Next time. Be calling me, you hear? I like man. Fine mens, no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Harry00(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest
7/10

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

*Sips kunu*

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

E wa rora. Ki lo ha de? undecided Mscheewwwwwwww. grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ajog1: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
I was here

18 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

LOL.

Quick one.

Don't disappoint,please.
Dude that's not and will never be her, that sioFRAUD is one hideous female hiding under this anonymous forum just to seek validation and attention.

She's well known for stealing pictures and claiming it's hers, I've exposed her countless times, even mrcork knows that she's fake, don't waste your precious time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Barile001(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don’t ruin other people’s happiness, just because you can’t find yours.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.