Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26698 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Neon keep been Strong I fancy your replies to trolling posts , be Strong as you've always been ❤❤

gringringrin

SAME TO YOU..

DO HAVE A GOOD.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
...my room and yes tall too
Very comfortable... Would love to just chill and smoke... grin

Honestly... Never getting off that bed...

And thanks for the compliment... I don't deserve it... But I'm too bad, I'll still recieve it... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Savagr:
Miss you tho tongue
Good to have you back
Btw, I'm not sourcerer, just my new account I deleted my old account
Lemme guess... You're my age mate? I've missed you too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lemme guess... You're my age mate? I've missed you too!
@age mate? Yes grin ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Savagr:
@age mate? Yes grin ❤️
And... We've defended each other more than once? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TheSourcerer: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Very comfortable... Would love to just chill and smoke... grin

Honestly... Never getting off that bed...

And thanks for the compliment... I don't deserve it... But I'm too bad, I'll still recieve it... grin
Smoking on the bed with a TV in front of you especially I'm the morning is blissful and calm , then maybe play ps4 pes , i'm preety sure you would have fun hanging out ......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
And... We've defended each other more than once? grin
yeah tongue
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Smoking on the bed with a TV in front of you especially I'm the morning is blissful and calm , then maybe play ps4 pes , i'm preety sure you would have fun hanging out ......
Don't tempt me... Please...

I would run away from home just to do this with you... I really have nothing else to do... And I can be very impulsive... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheWolfen:

No mind am
Some people jux lack manners. Posting someone else PIC like that and saying rubbish is so low.
. Nawa

Na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Savagr:
yeah tongue
Why did you deactivate your account!!!!

I read your diary... It's touching... I'm sorry... And I'm here, so we can always chat when you need the company... smiley

I hope that asshole isn't troubling you?

Ehm... I'm older than you... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TONERO500(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Life is Good

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Fine af! grin
G
Honestly... You deserve a million likes!
berri.. I almost had HBP cuz of your death hoax undecided

Be good. I care about you.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Benwallt(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
IamV:

Taking credit for who is not you ,smh.
see another her in red n the usual black. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by wumi2017(f): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Chai beautiful people dey nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why did you deactivate your account!!!!

I read your diary... It's touching... I'm sorry... And I'm here, so we can always chat when you need the company... smiley

I hope that asshole isn't troubling you?

Ehm... I'm older than you... grin
Thanks
But 17 and 18 are same grin
I just needed to get away from some bad energy
Btw, let's talk more on whatsapp
If you wish
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Codeye(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rate.
Yours faithfully
Codeye

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nyascobar1414: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jeremani:
From Wetin I dey see nairaland no get broke guyz

Ndiii Goldiggers...

Na them
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Descottes:
berri.. I almost had HBP cuz of your death hoax undecided

Be good. I care about you.
Don't mind that idiot.. Thanks dear... smiley

I will... grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Savagr:
Thanks
But 17 and 18 are same grin
I just needed to get away from some bad energy
Btw, let's talk more on whatsapp
If you wish
I'm now 19... grin

Fully an adult babe... grin

Ofcourse! Drop your number on a dead thread! I'll add you up... We might need the privacy... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by stamapro(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest

You look amazing, if truly is URS, will rate u 9.9/10,

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'm now 19... grin

Fully an adult babe... grin

Ofcourse! Drop your number on a dead thread! I'll add you up... We might need the privacy... grin
done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TheSourcerer: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't tempt me... Please...

I would run away from home just to do this with you... I really have nothing else to do... And I can be very impulsive... grin
You are just Awesome!!! All the way through.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by 2braithe: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na Pocohantas I wan see her face.

Here's mine:

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by 2braithe: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest

Modesty is in the heart and not in dress.

I used to see modesty in all these SU christian girls that don't wear trousers,use jewelries, hair attachment e.t.c
Same with muslim hijab sisters.

The day I discovered that they are the easiest to lay with,that was when I discovered it's not about dressing.

You are well dressed,very pretty and attractive.
I rate you 7/10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Descottes:
I really hope folks in the Real Madrid thread don't see this thread. They'll troll me to death cheesy
Faints!

Wake up

Faints again....

Magnoliaa ooooooooo comman see something

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by abercrombie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Always Gat Your Eyes On The Price

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
Faints!

Wake up

Faints again....

Magnolia ooooooooo comman see something

grin grin I don see am and I liked it. I knew you was going to react like this, LMAO. I wanted to tell him to keep it until you come back online and that he'd be responsible for whatever happens to you.

Now, I'm not wrong.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy Really? You sure say beautiful pictures dey here so? lipsrsealed And you no fit call me as a fellow "ashawo" sister to come and see eye candies? angry

Next time. Be calling me, you hear? I like man. Fine mens, no less.
My Sister no vex, I was carried away by the beauties of Nl mature males. These are unknown,sane and mature characters with fine faces to match. Unlike those lousy redpillers who are scared to upload their hideous facial structure but would gladly display their stupidity without invitation.

Next time sis, I promise to call. grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
My Sister no vex, I was carried away by the beauties of Nl mature males. These are unknown,sane and mature characters with fine faces to match. Unlike those lousy redpillers who are scared to upload their hideous facial structure but would gladly display their stupidity without invitation.

Next time sis, I promise to call. grin

grin

No wahala. I no dey vex again.

Soooooo...one make shout like ambulance, another one make you faint. Who gets the crown as an heart-stopper? Your heart-stopper o.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Descottes:
very funny grin grin

Make I jus pity you smiley
You better comman wake me up nowgrin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by DreamyEyes: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Palema007:
You better comman wake me up nowgrin
lol. Una funny for this thread

Fine people dey this forum sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.