Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (26497 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
luscioustrish:
Problem e no dey finish
Make you try dey enjoy.
Runs g**l tongue cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TheSourcerer: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao..... kai.... You are supposed to be the definition of iberiberism.... Sorry ooh....mr fast and furious.....look at what you are using your life to do at your age.... When will you be responsible?
age is how many times the Earth rotates around the Sun which is a star,so ? Tell me about age
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Height2: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na me dey front like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by timmydrogba(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sometimes You Gotta Fall Before You Fly [i][/i]. �[

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by timmydrogba(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
siofra:
I deserve a one million over 10. Teinz.
omoo times 1000 kiss

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by timmydrogba(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Palema007:
Stolen? Nahhhhh I'm not Oyenusi neither am I Anini. I don't steal, I take. cheesy Emi ni, melanin popping, alohun ti Oyinbo o ni. I'm Palema importer exporter. I gat all you need.

Just say yes, and watch turn your life around. wink

Omo see lyrics grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by wumi2017(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
jawalis:
Iamdora, do the rating. Candidlady.
My baby, I’m doing this for you. Wumi2017.

Awwwwwww � cool seeing my baby's picture for d first time grin..mi amor you are so cute cool...my baby is 1billion husband materials.....oyah I rate my baby 10/10
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TheSourcerer: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao..... kai.... You are supposed to be the definition of iberiberism.... Sorry ooh....mr fast and furious.....look at what you are using your life to do at your age.... When will you be responsible?
I really want to eat you thoughsmiley
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by TheSourcerer: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Savagr:
na mad person
I like feet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Silentgroper(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
melonsgroup:
I’d rather be someone’s Sunday morning, not Saturday night....
Your moniker is misleading.

It says melons group but you got oranges group
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Silentgroper(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dropping mine in 3...2.. 1

Wait for it...

...till ........ requests for it..
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by jawalis(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
wumi2017:

Awwwwwww � cool seeing my baby's picture for d first time grin..mi amor you are so cute cool...my baby is 1billion husband materials.....oyah I rate my baby 10/10
You are so sweet. I dropped it there for you because you are all I think about both day and night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nikes(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
CastingCrowns:
Ever Modest
Probably the most beautiful I've seen on this thread so far. Total 10/10

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dayveed23(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hope I'm not late though ❤️❤️

11 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Firag: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Toks2008:

Is this really you? You fine o.

Make i hide my face post my own. I be agbaya but all nah fun.

Caption: If you don't want to fall in love with me, don't come close.
Na only this picture u get since 2k16

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Toks2008(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Firag:
Na only this picture u get since 2k16

Aproko! I took it last year

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
luscioustrish:
Problem e no dey finish
Make you try dey enjoy.

Funke!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joclebs:
Caption: We are here for all of us.

Rate me.

Make i dash you my younger sis. You be fine man

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
EmzyT:
“May we Drink all type of Tea in Life Except Pover-tea” cool
4/10 u not fine. U don go snap picture near people car. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, So as the topic implies, post your picture so a fellow Nairalander can Rate you! smiley

Let me lead by example wink

Caption: In anything life throws at you, don't forget to Wear a Smile.

You all should Rate Me smiley This girl, u get mind oooo u have the mind to out your pics here, on a faceless forum? Don't worry your pics will soon be used as meme. Body dey sweet u now as u tey be first timer ni, body go soon tell u.

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jeon:

oooh
really?
Well, science shows men like ladies with longer legs grin grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
Well, science shows men like ladies with longer legs grin grin

yeah.. I know that. including long neck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jeon:

yeah.. I know that. including long neck.
Oya where ur pishur?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
Oya where ur pishur?

I'm fugly..
so I can't post it grin

though you said you aren’t attracted to legs in jeans... but that is my fetish especially if they are thick wink

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jeon:

I'm fugly..
so I can't post it grin

though you said you aren’t attracted to legs in jeans... but that is my fetish especially if they are thick wink
Just post jor.
Tiger are not choosy, Fugly or not
I willl "BITE".

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
Just post jor. Tiger are not choosy, Fugly or not I willl "BITE".
grin
MY PICTURE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by InstaGage: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Das1mama:
guys pls be fair in your rating. thanks.

Odorido shocked
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by InstaGage: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2022
jawalis:
Iamdora, do the rating. Candidlady.
My baby, I’m doing this for you. Wumi2017.
j

You look pitiful.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Faithti(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Pocohantas

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Faithti:
Pocohantas
grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by jawalis(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2022
InstaGage:
j

You look pitiful.
Maybe
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Firag: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2022
kkins25:

Just post jor.
Tiger are not choosy, Fugly or not
I willl "BITE".
Zeke Na badguy jare

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.