Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. (21790 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Efulefu,you should be the one to shut your smelling mouth. What meaningful stuff have you composed,but here you are trying to be a primitive savage.
Lol! Nothing can make a pig become a lion,and you are the smelling pig .Have you made your miserable, pathetic,accursed life better? And you are looking for whose life to make better. You dirty madman,have you met me before, to talk of bettering my life?
Your mental disorder is something else.Lol,!
Shame on your useless, Pathetic slutty parents that should have used condom to prevent birthing a human mistake,sewage pipe like you.
Stupid,transgendered.
grin cheesy grin cheesy e pain am so tongue tongue transgendered keep denying it,if i have not know your type of person i will just ignore but you so miserable born by mistake can even deny his good morning undecided transgendered liar,Ezí
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
grin cheesy grin cheesy e pain am so tongue tongue
Lol! You are so pathetic of a fool,sounding like a man child,a petulant one at that.Hahahaha.So pathetic of a half man or less than a half man. Ewww!
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are so pathetic of a fool,sounding like a man child,a petulant one at that.Hahahaha.So pathetic of a half man or less than a half man. Ewww!
werey no get life at all undecidedimaginary peel of shit a pervert,pathetic homophobic diarrhea grin opening his rotten brown teeth to call me god half man i blame your slutty slime slut of a mother who forgot to flush you up with with a penny bring a cursed soul on earth, i don't pity them undecided they deserve you as wasteful and useless u are they deserve you you detect criminal
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
grin cheesy grin cheesy e pain am so tongue tongue transgendered keep denying it,if i have not know your type of person i will just ignore but you so miserable born by mistake can even deny his good morning undecided transgendered liar,Ezí
Lol,! The pathetic fool is still crying! Eeya! Stupid born by mistake,sewage pipe,useless condemned container.Dirty pig.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol,! The pathetic fool is still crying! Eeya! Stupid born by mistake,sewage pipe,useless condemned container.Dirty pig.
see mumu oh! undecided whose crying me or you EZI like you
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
see mumu oh! undecided whose crying me or you EZI like you
Look at this animal oo! Do I look like am crying? Am enjoying.
Useless waste bin,pathetic fool of an idiot.
Dirty swine.
Less than a half man.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Look at this animal oo! Do I look like am crying? Am enjoying.
Useless waste bin,pathetic fool of an idiot.
Dirty swine.
Less than a half man.
werey no get life at all undecided imaginary peel of shit a pervert,pathetic homophobic diarrhea opening his rotten brown teeth to call me
god half man, i blame your slutty slime slut of a mother who forgot to flush you up with with a penny bring a cursed soul on earth, i don't pity them undecided they deserve you your wasteful and useless,they deserve you you detect criminal transgendered
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
werey no get life at all undecided imaginary peel of shit a pervert,pathetic homophobic diarrhea opening his rotten brown teeth to call me
[b] god [/b]half man, i blame your slutty slime slut of a mother who forgot to flush you up with with a penny bring a cursed soul on earth, i don't pity them undecided they deserve you your wasteful and useless,they deserve you you detect criminal transgendered
Hahahaha,the pathetic fool is repeating me.Useless half man,breathing corpse,useless container,keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. Of course your useless harlot of a mother deserve to be blamed for birthing a filthy wastebasket like you. Useless creature cursed by God and Satan.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
[b] god [/b]half man, i blame your slutty slime slut of a mother who forgot to flush you up with with a penny bring a cursed soul on earth, i don't pity them undecided they deserve you your wasteful and useless,they deserve you you detect criminal transgendered
Of course my dear,your mother is so useless, shameless and despicable.That's why she birthed a rabid sewage animal like you. Of course she should have flushed you out with a cheap abortion pill,but the maggot of your useless slutty mother chose to birth you.
Useless, sewage waste pipe.
Hahahaha,am having real fun with an accursed frustrated ape.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Hahahaha,the pathetic fool is repeating me.Useless half man,breathing corpse,useless container,keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. Of course your useless harlot of a mother deserve to be blamed for birthing a filthy wastebasket like you. Useless creature cursed by God and Satan.
why would i repeat you do i look like you who copies during exams and copy the person surname do i look like you naa! Am way above ur village lifestyle go ask ur semi imbecil dad what i did to ur mom he did explain better,pervert undecided looks like ur have free mb i assure u it finish soon here go buriel ass home transgendered ass leaker tongue
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Wealthinwealth1: 5:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin I pity any woman foolish enough to date a man who has no source of income.Because such men soft turn out to be obligate parasites on the woman,sucking her financial blood.
Being handsome like water spirit or having a dick bigger than the green anaconda is nothing if the man is jobless.They must be matched with productivity in every vital atom of the word.
Moreover, such men can often be turned to houseboys and slaves by the woman.
I had nothing when I started dating my wife cos of the pandemic, I was living in a sec schl hostel 2020, my wife chose to marry me and never looked at my condition den BUT SHE SAW FUTURE IN ME, today 2022, I can buy a mansion all to the Glory of God because how it happened ONLY GOD can say. Moral lesson, FOCUS ON STRONG WILL AND MENTALITY TO GROW rather than the job at hand. An NNPC worker can be so poor if he doesnt have the mental capacity to manage the resources he has cos it only came to him by chance. SHALLOM
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
why would i repeat you do i look like you who copies during exams and copy the person surname do i look like you naa! Am way above ur village lifestyle go ask ur semi imbecil dad what i did to ur mom he did explain better,pervert undecided looks like ur have free mb i assure u it finish soon here go buriel ass home transgendered ass leaker tongue
Lol! Bla bla bla,why do you talk too much.This pathetic fool sounding like a broken record.
Didn't your Imbecil father teach you anything? Of course your dad is so useless, a complete dustbin, agafu that couldn't achieve something in his useless life.
Animal, where did you meet my mom?
Nna! you are so mentally sick!
Hahahaha! I have never encountered a complete madman like you, who rants and raves in high frequency of mental derangement.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Of course my dear,your mother is so useless, shameless and despicable.That's why she birthed a rabid sewage animal like you. Of course she should have flushed you out with a cheap abortion pill,but the maggot of your useless slutty mother chose to birth you.
Useless, sewage waste pipe.
Hahahaha,am having real fun with an accursed frustrated ape.
look up someone is already spoon feeding you more ass leaker i bet you where hydrating when u typed that shit, undecidedget sense at 2022 your still in 1994 level up and at least be better for your unborn children, your father failed you do not end up like ur useless father the ogorogo drunker of a man,since ur have decide to be a transgendered try be a better one take my advice and be responsible for once in ur miserable stupid life.lol cheesy
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Bla bla bla,why do you talk too much.This pathetic fool sounding like a broken record.
Didn't your Imbecil father teach you anything? Of course your dad is so useless, a complete dustbin, agafu that couldn't achieve something in his useless life.
Animal, where did you meet my mom?
Nna! you are so mentally sick!
Hahahaha! I have never encountered a complete madman like you, who rants and raves in high frequency of mental derangement.
the say empty drums makes the loudest noise so i leave you to that you can either level up or stay da fucking down but please don't take ur frustrated useless life upon ur siblings in as much they have a useless parents i see one trying to be a better person, upon the curse in ur kindergarten lineage his far million better than you even though his a little idiot,get a life assumed transgendered
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
look up someone is already spoon feeding you more ass leaker i bet you where hydrating when u typed that shit, undecidedget sense at 2022 your still in 1994 level up and at least be better for your unborn children, your father failed you do not end up like ur useless father the ogorogo drunker of a man,since ur have decide to be a transgendered try be a better one take my advice and be responsible for once in ur miserable stupid life.lol cheesy
Lol! Wow! So your useless drunk of a father and slimy harlot of a mother didn't teach you common sense.Abeg go and be responsible and make something of your useless, miserable life.Shameless animal of the dump.
Of course your useless efulefu father failed you,that's why at this your age,you still have the brain of a Stone Age man.Thank God you know we are in 2022.Go and make something of your useless life for the betterment of your unborn kids.
Useless animal
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
the say empty drums makes the loudest noise so i leave you to that you can either level up or stay da fucking down but please don't take ur frustrated useless life upon ur siblings in as much they have a useless parents i see one trying to be a better person, upon the curse in ur kindergarten lineage his far million better than you even though his a little idiot,get a life assumed transgendered
Ewww! Lol. The slowpoke is getting tired oo!
So I will leave you too,so you can man up and don't take your useless, frustrated, life on your siblings,in as much as they have useless accursed parents.
Bla bla bla bla,empty vessel making too much noise.
Prophet seeing things! Lol! Your madness is incurable now that you are in the center of the market.
Your siblings are so much better than you,pathetic maggot of the dump.
Go and handle your mental disorder, now because soon you will be wearing rags and roaming the streets.
Ezi ofia
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Wow! So your useless drunk of a father and slimy harlot of a mother didn't teach you common sense.Abeg go and be responsible and make something of your useless, miserable life.Shameless animal of the dump.
Of course your useless efulefu father failed you,that's why at this your age,you still have the brain of a Stone Age man.Thank God you know we are in 2022.Go and make something of your useless life for the betterment of your unborn kids.
Useless animal
I have tried using moral model format to educate you on how to be a better person even though ur curse osú , i have tried they Abuse package too on you, cheesy ; and your stupidity becomes alarming crazy it sound but i fear the worst of worst the society you are in to them u appear stable but unfortunately ur mentally hydrating a cosmos brain stain which needs urgent attention. I leave you to ur sins transgendered be the judge cheesy grin good morning ❤ brother
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Ewww! Lol. The slowpoke is getting tired oo!
So I will leave you too,so you can man up and don't take your useless, frustrated, life on your siblings,in as much as they have useless accursed parents.
Bla bla bla bla,empty vessel making too much noise.
Prophet seeing things! Lol! Your madness is incurable now that you are in the center of the market.
Your siblings are so much better than you,pathetic maggot of the dump.
Go and handle your mental disorder, now because soon you will be wearing rags and roaming the streets.
Ezi ofia
i can go on and on on you the say they teacher never gets tried of teaching a smart kid but in your case ur a dummy big one buhari is billion times better than you wink joker the issue here is you don't see urself as one but deep down u know ur truly cursed is not ordinary from ur kindergarten age till know ur an adult u still leak the pot, its bad very bad when adult mocks adulthood undecided transgendered i feel ur endocrine insecure life. undecided cheesy
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I have tried using moral model format to educate you on how to be a better person even though ur curse osú , i have tried they Abuse package too on you, cheesy ; and your stupidity becomes alarming crazy it sound but i fear the worst of worst the society you are in to them u appear stable but unfortunately ur mentally hydrating a cosmos brain stain which needs urgent attention. I leave you to ur sins transgendered be the judge cheesy grin good morning ❤ brother
Woo! Woo! woo!
Frustrated, castrated ekeuke dog barking. Go and upgrade your useless, pathetic life before talking to me.Foolish stupid agama lizard.Everything you talk here now exactly describe you.
Wretched Useless scarecrow from a cursed family.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i can go on and on on you the say they teacher never gets tried of teaching a smart kid but in your case ur a dummy big one buhari is billion times better than you wink joker the issue here is you don't see urself as one but deep down u know ur truly cursed is not ordinary from ur kindergarten age till know ur an adult u still leak the pot, its bad very bad when adult mocks adulthood undecided transgendered i feel ur endocrine insecure life. undecided cheesy
Hehehehehe! Go on and on.You're simply showing me how much of a pathetic fool you are.
Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
Reject of the gods,efulefu.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Woo! Woo! woo!
Frustrated, castrated ekeuke dog barking. Go and upgrade your useless, pathetic life before talking to me.Foolish stupid agama lizard.Everything you talk here now exactly describe you.
Wretched Useless scarecrow from a cursed family.
you can beat the bush but bear it in mind nobody knows you better than yourself, is hard to accept the realities of coming from downgrade family like urs but been a stupid,useless,and unfortunate is one's choice you choose this particular life ur in know miserable and waste even though your useless father aids to it you could have changed it but nah! U can take a Rat to AsoRock but you can never change the Rat in him like i said before i leave you to ur sins transgendered
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Hehehehehe! Go on and on.You're simply showing me how much of a pathetic fool you are.
Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
Reject of the gods,efulefu.
the best bet you have now is it's to kill yourself nothing more or less ur doomed like 100% doomed undecided angry
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by oshorstan(f): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Guys , stay humble if u don't have money. Woman go see u finish. Don't even say hi to them If u nor get job. To avoid stories
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
the best bet you have now is it's to kill yourself nothing more or less ur doomed like 100% doomed undecided angry
Ehheee! Now you are talking. That's what you should do,since you are so frustrated and can't bear it anymore.
Disgusting dirty skunk of an idiot
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you can beat the bush but bear it in mind nobody knows you better than yourself, is hard to accept the realities of coming from downgrade family like urs but been a stupid,useless,and unfortunate is one's choice you choose this particular life ur in know miserable and waste even though your useless father aids to it you could have changed it but nah! U can take a Rat to AsoRock but you can never change the Rat in him like i said before i leave you to ur sins transgendered
Lol! Pathetic parrot,keep ranting and raving like a rabid animal.
Obviously you are suffering from so many mental disorders_LSE,Alzheimer's disease, borderline PD.
And not to forget,low self esteem,which explains the tear provoking pathetic long sermon from you.
Wretched vomit of the gods, stupid scarecrow
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Ehheee! Now you are talking. That's what you should do,since you are so frustrated and can't bear it anymore.
Disgusting dirty skunk of an idiot
enjoy ur professional idiotness here it would never last long on physical you hardly talk but here look at you angry your standing up acting like ur brave while ur just killing this frustration of depression on u i systematical understand you very well but my worry is on society at a large ur a mini semi monster of no value wanting to see who tells you who you are while good news, u just found one undecided home transgendered i expect nothing less rather than ur repentance grin
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
enjoy ur professional idiotness here it would never last long on physical you hardly talk but here look at you angry your standing up acting like ur brave while ur just killing this frustration of depression on u i systematical understand you very well but worry is on society at a large ur a mini semi monster of no value wanting to see who tells who you are while good news u just found one undecided home transgendered i expect nothing less rather than ur repentance grin
Lol! The dump is still crying and writing a novel.
So pathetic and useless excuse of a half man!
Oh God,if it's a woman writing this, it's understandable.
Bush pig
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Pathetic parrot,keep ranting and raving like a rabid animal.
Obviously you are suffering from so many mental disorders_LSE,Alzheimer's disease, borderline PD.
And not to forget,low self esteem,which explains the tear provoking pathetic long sermon from you.
Wretched vomit of the gods, stupid scarecrow
the problem is when a low self esteem pathetic lunatic comes on Nairaland he feels free to unleash his frustration here some we try to manage just like i have been trying my best to manage ur useless ass here but is clear ur an infinity beast of a low life transgendered undecided
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
the problem is when a low self esteem pathetic lunatic comes on Nairaland he feels free to unleash his frustration here some we try to manage just like i have been trying my best to manage ur useless ass here but is clear ur an infinity beast of a low life transgendered undecided
Look at those shameless woman in male body speaking of low self esteem! Repeating pathetically what I called shim.
Pathetic sheman.
Abeg go and treat your mental disorders, Wretched animal of the dump
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! The dump is still crying and writing a novel.
So pathetic and useless excuse of a half man!
Oh God,if it's a woman writing this, it's understandable.
Bush pig
cursed soul begun undecided i remember when you where bully during ur secondary school day u transgendered of a penness person can not even say a word here u are ranting like a visper editing machines..funny yeah undecided
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
cursed so begun undecided i remember when you where bully during ur secondary school day u transgendered of a penness person can not even say a word here u are ranting like a visper editing machines..funny yeah undecided
Wow! So much fun today.Cry baby still crying. Frustrated she-man ranting like a mad man given an injection.
Domesticated wild animal
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Look at those shameless woman in male body speaking of low self esteem! Repeating pathetically what I called shim.
Pathetic sheman.
Abeg go and treat your mental disorders, Wretched animal of the dump
ur stupidity and wretched switch life cannot even make u reason proper, you have masturbated to the level ur sense of understanding is caved with solitary pads of fuss undecidedtransgendered ur dealing with ur Alpha god know this and have solitude dummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.