Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. (21792 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Wow! So much fun today.Cry baby still crying. Frustrated she-man ranting like a mad man given an injection.
Domesticated wild animal
i do leave you to dogs but dogs are better than you amazing idiot grin
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
ur stupidity and wretched switch life cannot even make u reason proper, you have masturbated to the level ur sense of understanding is caved with solitary pads of fuss undecidedtransgendered ur dealing with ur Alpha god know this and have solitude dummy
Lol! The stupid mad dog is still barking. Your stupidity, animal nature, mental derangement and foolishness are unimaginable. Pathetic swine.Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal you are.
If you ever stop,it will be to your everlasting shame.
Wretched accursed slowpoke.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! The stupid mad dog is still barking. Your stupidity, animal nature, mental derangement and foolishness are unimaginable. Pathetic swine.Keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal you are.
If you ever stop,it will be to your everlasting shame.
Wretched accursed slowpoke.
looks like ur getting warn off cheesy already what about the born stupidity syndrome you where exbit here already, certified zombie
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by JustPowerApps(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
You believe money will make a woman love you? grin grin This one never sabi as e dey go sha. Dem go gba (dupe) you taya cool cool
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
looks like ur getting warn off cheesy already what about the born stupidity syndrome you where exbit here already, certified zombie
Lol! The human incarnation of stupidity syndrome is speaking. Just look at this filthy wastebasket of a frustrated idiot.Who's getting warned off,this pathetic excuse of less than a half man?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! The human incarnation of stupidity syndrome is speaking. Just look at this filthy wastebasket of a frustrated idiot.Who's getting warned off,this pathetic excuse of less than a half man?
your getting boring with ur bored lifestyle here is it not clear to u that am no match to you like u still in Kindergarten level,u basement fool, stop trying to be somebody your not ur that cheap stupid ice water seller in ph who goes by lying to semi half shemales like you here that ur this and that while i know you very much silly transgendered
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by heniford2: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
your getting boring with ur bored lifestyle here is it not clear to u that am no match to you like u still in Kindergarten level,u basement fool, stop trying to be somebody your not ur that cheap stupid ice water seller in ph who goes by lying to semi half shemales like you here that ur this and that while i know you very much silly transgendered
dude una done try i done learn enough yabing packaging from u and ur friend here please call it Rest please why the abuse did he steal ur girlfriend grin
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by heniford2: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

chairman u and dat dude una go school of insult cheesy grin tune down oh una done try in

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This shameless dirty woman in male body is still crying oo! Hahahaha. Rantings like a complete madman.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2022
heniford2:
chairman u and dat dude una go school of insult cheesy grin tune down oh una done try in
Lol! Am giving it to it,fire for fire.Some people just won't respect themselves and mind their business
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

This shameless dirty woman in male body is still crying oo! Hahahaha. Rantings like a complete madman.
your still daring me abi let me pity u grin cheesy hopefully u most have take notice of my mocker name never to start a ranting banter words with me next time u cross my line grin grin wink glad u catched ur three page fame because is here it end undecided outside ur the ice water seller nothing more nothing else.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Am giving it to it,fire for fire.Some people just won't respect themselves and mind their business
grin

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
your still daring me abi let me pity u grin cheesy hopefully u most have take notice of my mocker name never to start a ranting banter words with me next time u cross my line grin grin wink glad u catched ur three page fame because is here it end undecided outside ur the ice water seller nothing more nothing else.
Hahahaha! You are obviously getting tired. It's only a fool that talks too much, and I have seen you are a compound complex fool.
Lol! Who cares about your useless moniker that's as useless as you are?
Of course am equal to the task of word bantering.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Hahahaha! You are obviously getting tired. It's only a fool that talks too much, and I have seen you are a compound complex fool.
Lol! Who cares about your useless moniker that's as useless as you are?
Of course am equal to the task of word bantering.
your systematical senses reasoning is on a dock level u think am laying down my sword ah! either, you started this carious insult you can never address a comment without insult to you is a leverage to get orgasm stupid brat undecided
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
your systematical senses reasoning is on a dock level u think am laying down my sword ah! either, you started this carious insult you can never address a comment without insult to you is a leverage to get orgasm stupid brat undecided
And you think am laying down mine? Your mental capacities have been disfigured by Alzheimer's disease. You can never make a sane statement without adding an insult. Stupid fool.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2022
odinson1:
If you can tell Men not to date women or have sex when they are broke,you have no right to tell men to not To have sex with as many men as they want,when they eventually Make the money.
Men,when you eventually make the money, Never ever date a broke woman! Have sex with as many women as you want!
Don't let anybody guilt trip or shame you into settling down with a Fat pig in the name of Marriage and responsibility.

2 cold Heineken and 2 turkey wings for you.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

And you think am laying down mine? Your mental capacities have been disfigured by Alzheimer's disease. You can never make a sane statement without adding an insult. Stupid fool.
i never imagined replying a physco here while is part of life undecided
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i never imagined replying a physco here while is part of life undecided
Hihihihi,I never thought replying a deranged sewage pipe is part of life. Hahahaha
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by emmaodet: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Ayo2004:
Women will tell you not to date if you are broke but will still tell you to be loyal when you become rich.

If God hears your prayers and gives you money after these women have broke shamed you only for you to be loyal to one woman,you must be a fool

Absolutely bro
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by emmaodet: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
These same men you are telling not to fucck women unless they make money, don't forget to mind your business when they make this money and decide to fucck battalion of women.

True bro.
There was a comment I saw on twitter that says - A culture that says a broke or financially struggling man does not deserves a wife or woman or sex does not have the right to tell him to stick with one woman when he is rich
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Abattagods(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2022
my little advise is that, as a man before going into a relationship pls try as mush as u can to get a job. no matter how small the salary structure may be. sad sad shocked
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin I pity any woman foolish enough to date a man who has no source of income.Because such men soft turn out to be obligate parasites on the woman,sucking her financial blood.
Being handsome like water spirit or having a dick bigger than the green anaconda is nothing if the man is jobless.They must be matched with productivity in every vital atom of the word.
Moreover, such men can often be turned to houseboys and slaves by the woman.

Some people will come and tell you that you're brokeshaming men , that just coz he's broke and unemployed doesn't mean he can't love , no normal man can truly love without being able to provide for himself and for the people he loves

Nollywood often glamorize this toxic "grass to grace " storyline , where a young girl turns down all the rich suitors for the uneducated , jobless palm wine tapper and then boom , he comes to her house with the latest Mercedes, 5 years after going to the city and then they get married and she moves into his mansion and blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Some people will come and tell you that you're brokeshaming men , that just coz he's broke and unemployed doesn't mean he can't love , no normal man can truly love without being able to provide for himself and for the people he loves

Nollywood often glamorize this toxic "grass to grace " storyline , where a young girl turns down all the rich suitors for the uneducated , jobless palm wine tapper and then boom , he comes to her house with the latest Mercedes, 5 years after going to the city and then they get married and she moves into his mansion and blah blah blah

Bro,you have a rock solid point.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Bro,you have a rock solid point.

Please doesn't it show f on my name , everybody is calling me bro
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Please doesn't it show f on my name , everybody is calling me bro
Lol! Does it matter?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Does it matter?

Would it matter if I addressed you as Sis ? cool
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Would it matter if I addressed you as Sis ? cool
Aren't you a male? Or are you a woman?
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Aren't you a male? Or are you a woman?

Woman is too big , I'm a lady grin and i put my gender on my profile but I guess it's not showing , don't like being called bro, it's weird grin , but I'll have to just overlook that

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Woman is too big , I'm a lady grin and i put my gender on my profile but I guess it's not showing
Lol! You are funny oo! So you think woman is too big of a title for you! OK let me agree with you.
Sorry for the gender misconception.
It's like your gender class isn't showing against your moniker, because I didn't see it.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are funny oo! So you think woman is too big of a title for you! OK let me agree with you.
Sorry for the gender misconception.
It's like your gender class isn't showing against your moniker, because I didn't see it.

Yes it's too big ,
We have toddler , little girl , teenage girl , young lady , Lady then we have woman , after woman is madam , then mummy , then ma grin
It's fine , thank you , I just wanted to confirm that's all

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

More reasons why you're so dumb.

Instead of advising your fellow gender to go and work and stop rendering their over used pussy around in exchange for money, you changed and twisted the narrative and started displaying your stupidity.

Stop hoeing Around and begging men for money. If you're broke, get a job and work. Not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man wants a liability and a parasite in his life.
Yawn again. Empty headed, front tailed alien.
Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Veeryeasy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Watch him if he has potential. Keep him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.