Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. (21791 Views)

She Have Hole In Her Heart But Wants Me To Deflower Her. Can I? / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. by Androgens: 1:43pm On May 15, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Most girls hv counted dating to "carry my liability"
It could HV make sense if op said he wants to Marry without an income,I could hv go against dat..... My tot anyway

Exactly, Here we have the most sensible comment so far on this thread. I can never be In support of a marriage between both "Broke Men & Broke Women" Everyone should strive hard and smart to better their lives while dating before thinking of venturing Into this marriage of a thing. Na the same fingers, toes, and 24hours we get. Make everyone utilize am to be productive......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.