Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78224 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ezemeiyogu(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

No child can do this, let alone two children.

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.

Why are you so sure and conclusive?
You have not seen character in a recalcitrant child na im cause am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ajimight(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
I once watched an American show about a black man that Went to jail cause his two daughters lied against him that their father, do have s3x with them, even in court those two teenage girls testify against their father. The man was sentence to 7-14 something years in prison. After the man had served his time coming out, his two daughters confess to their mother that they lied about everything, after all the man forgive his daughters, I thinks the tv show is OWN

Link to the OWN show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CP8sIC-8U

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
One thing is clear: it was a godless family all along. This is because at no point was God brought into the equation. Neither the man nor the woman considered the element of prayer. No divine intervention at any point?
Granted, she consulted "her pastor", what was the outcome? God did not reveal the truth to anyone? The heart of the girls (both of them) remained adamant?
I go with the group that call this a good fiction.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Lightorder: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
Seun
Lalasticlala.

grin grin
Take it like that, it is what you and your daughters deserve.

The man will never forgive you and your silly daughters for blackmailing him, just imagine the shame, stress and "guilt" you guys invested on him..

You can believe your daughters because were adamant and persistent on the false allegations on your husband but couldn't believe your husband when he was even begging you that he is innocent that he never did what your daughters accused him of..

Not that he later admitted it ooo, you just decided to end the marriage.
Make una stay like that, shey the freedom were the two useless girls dey find they don see am.

May we not give birth to devil's incarnates.

the girls are already generationally cursed. Only God can help men in this generation. Men are always at the receiving end. Rape a man , it is no case. Touch a woman , you are on your way to jail. I don’t blame the wife because that is now the foundation today’s world is built on. No one believes the man. From the woman’s point of view, A man is already guilty be committing any crime
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by NofiuFade(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you'll know what some men are going through in marriages you will always want to be careful to cast out those men in some instances, look at this naw, can that father ever forgive those stupid munches she called daughter? Women young or old are just naturally born wicked! This is wickedness, if that man is heartless he would have.... All men should just pls pay attention to the women around you! Don't fall victim

7 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by DrDunamis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128
Sad story but foolish woman. How people so much require the Spirit of discernment. There's a line in her story though that is very offending, so she saw no reason why her daughters would lie but she couldn't give that same benefit of doubt or degree of trust to her husband? I've heard even worse true stories.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ochelyko1: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even if I want to believe that these news is true. What is wrong with the woman anyway? U are medical Doctor u didnt take ur daughters to check if they have been touch or rather disvirgin but ur first thinking is to report to your pastor and later the boy parents I means which reasonable person does things like dis?

A Doctor for that matter nawa for Nigeria news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Lightorder: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

Like why paint girls and women in such a bad way. Of course gullible Nigerians would believe this nonsense.
oga , they do worse. Recently, a man left jail for almost above 30years sentence only for the woman to show up saying she was just lied

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by vikinatius(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nothing wen shaving stick nr go see for inside armpit.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by kechywillz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4
The devil lives in him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Remman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

lol fake stories are shared on facebook, instagram, twitter and even on news channels like NTA, CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS, etc.
Celebrities even programme fake news to get attention. It's what people follows these days [fake news] because there's a strong marketing power in lies. People love listening, reading and reacting to lies than they do to the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by ajumma(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
fake & contrived story
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by mrdino(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
In own opinion

1. There's a pre-existing lack of trust harboured by the woman against her ex-husband, that's why it's easy for her to believe the allegation levelled against him. Also the daughters exploited this lack of trust.

2. The children lack proper upbringing and fear of God, they exploited their mum's lack of trust for their dad, coupled with the fact that their mum is the breadwinner of the family.

3. It was a big mistake for the woman to leave her family to travel abroad, because this obviously fuelled her lack of trust for her ex-husband. This also shows that the woman and her husband prioritize affluence and comfortable living over other important things that should exist within a family.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by ajumma(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Remman:
lol fake stories are shared on facebook, instagram, twitter and even on news channels like NTA, CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS, etc.
Celebrities even programme fake news to get attention. It's what people follows these days [fake news] because there's a strong marketing power in lies. People love listening, reading and reacting to lies than they do to the truth.

This Buhary era people now enjoy
fake & contrived story to ease their nerve
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Harddiskng(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

Biglittlelois:
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space,a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife and girls involved to know how true this is.

The level of bias among female monikers on this Nairaland. Sometimes I don’t understand it. What evidence do you have that this story is fake. These same people when a lady cries “wolf” on social media you believe her story and line up behind her without evidence. It’s just plain selfish and wicked.

When Adults lie just to get what they want, how much more children.

This is why most people think so many of y’all don’t have sense. It’s how you represent your thinking from your comments undecided

@Animegirl you are very ignorant of what children of nowadays can do. My mum’s friend was almost lock-up in UK. She went to baby sit her grandchild, they were out together oneday, the boy kept throwing tantrum as a Naija mama she had none of it. Could you believe this boy walked away from her and told the nearest stranger that she kidnapped him that he doesnt know the poor old woman from anywhere. It turned out to be a serious matter, that was settled in police station. A call had to be placed to the boy’s mother who was at the office to clarify grandma’s identity undecided

When i was in University, there was this girl that messed up during a class, talking back to the lecturer and the lecturer promised her “F” in that course. She learnt the lecturer was a man of his word, what did she do: she tried to frame the lecturer for rape. Went to the VC to lie that the lecturer was having sex with her and some female students, as luck would have it the babes she handpicked for the job developed cold feet and backed out. If not for God the man would have been fired. She still chop her “F”.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by franksam2009: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
I guess that's actually what she have always wanted to hear,, you pressure them to accept the lie that their father sleeps with them. That's what you have always wanted to hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by oyejideogunjumo: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4
FIRST BORN OF SATAN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
Seun
Lalasticlala.

grin grin
Take it like that, it is what you and your daughters deserve.

The man will never forgive you and your silly daughters for blackmailing him, just imagine the shame, stress and "guilt" you guys invested on him..

You can believe your daughters because were adamant and persistent on the false allegations on your husband but couldn't believe your husband when he was even begging you that he is innocent that he never did what your daughters accused him of..

Not that he later admitted it ooo, you just decided to end the marriage.
Make una stay like that, shey the freedom were the two useless girls dey find they don see am.

May we not give birth to devil's incarnates.

Indeed daughters of Jezebel what the Bible has Said about them is here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by NofiuFade(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
DEGABA:
This is a fake story... it is not possible for them to accuse their father of having sex with them.
why saying fake, people from their neighborhood that know the story said is true grin those daughters of delilah are so wicked oO

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Ezyp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Animegirl:
undecided

In as much as the story is fake because the husband could have asked for medical test to prove his innocence but fear women. Especially this modern ladies. They can do the 'undoable'.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by generalwo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
All of u are mad especially u.... Why u go travel leave your husband with teenage daughter Knowing how volatile Nigeria is right now..... Infact, abeg gettat...... U are mad... Your ex husband is mad.... Your kids... Well, may they not be mad.... Your ex husband new wife is mad... And the husband that will marry a woman like u is mad... The whole Nigeria is mad...... Infact, the world as it is,..... Is mad... And if my boss is reading this... He is mad.
. If my baby mama is reading this... She is mad too

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Kollizoc: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
For those of you saying the story is fake. Let me tell you the one that happened in my home town and their are my relatives, the was impregnated by another guy but the girl said is her father that impregnated her, cos her father denied her of going out after school. No access to any friend before her father kneeling down and begged her before she opened up and say the truth

4 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by koyyess: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
superCleanworks:

[s]you just sit down and type FAKE STORY just because you have fingers.

i have a friend that his wife used his own daughter to lie against. the wife had a powerful family and they got this guy locked up in prison. we his friends stood by him and finally the wife confessed to someone who was secretly recording the whole conversation and that is how the man was released from prison and vindicated. when the recording was played in the presence of her family, she started screaming and crying that we want to take her children from her. real life[/s]

Restrict the use of your fingers to your furniture business.

Story telling does you no good.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by deebrownneymar: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:

This story na lie
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by ultimateprof: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
I blamed the woman for leaving her home for a greener pastures and again for not believing her husband.
Before the children, there was the man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by oyejideogunjumo: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Glory2DLamb:
One thing is clear: it was a godless family all along. This is because at no point was God brought into the equation. Neither the man nor the woman considered the element of prayer. No divine intervention at any point?
Granted, she consulted "her pastor", what was the outcome? God did not reveal the truth to anyone? The heart of the girls (both of them) remained adamant?
STRANGE, BUT MAY BE TRUE. THINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by oyejideogunjumo: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Glory2DLamb:
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by nku5: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
There were huge flaws in that family long before the girls made that false accusation against their father

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Bouncing2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mahn,,those bitches could vehemently accuse their papa like that!! shocked

And their mama believed them,,and got her marriage destroyed.

She should've investigated properly.

Imagine the shame,,the ridicule,,the anger,,the depression etc her husband must have gone through when accused of such atrocities.

I know about a certain middle aged guy who was accused of doing dirty stuffs with a 14yrs old gal,,now I don't even know how true that allegation was but the man is behaving like a psychopath righ' now,,,, he's always lost,, talking roundabout and all,,,...what criminal allegations could do to a personality!!.

Now imagine in the case of biological father,, obviously with brains having his way with his own blood lipsrsealed ,,, such allegation could've killed me straight up...
I thank God for the man's life,,,i pray he finds happiness in his new marriage.

The bi+ch ass should move on with her morally decayed b!+ches,,,,sooner or later she'll die of grief they gon' cause her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by superCleanworks(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:

[s]Restrict the use of your fingers to your furniture business.

Story telling does you no good.[/s]
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

Any time there's a post about females you will have a lot of demonology to fall back on while accusing them of possession.

When Jesus dealt with the woman caught in adultery the worst human sin to a lot of you, was he quick to accuse her of being host to a legion of devils? But you, who isn't Jesus, have a lot of condemnation just because it is females involved. Your doctrine, is it of God?

May God help us to be true Christians, not men expressing our preferences as biblical law.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Maxxim: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
What women can't do does not exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.