Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69404 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by telim: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
not a paedophile o. Just that i am mainly attracted to low-budget ladies. Be on low cut or all-back weaving and tattered or fairly-used clothes and I am turned on. I get this feeling they are the type in my league I can afford due to my impecunious state. For those with expensive clothing, I can only fantasize from afar but timorous when they come close

I logged in to give my own piece of advice. You have good control of English but decide to waste your talent on stupid thing like gambling that will never take you anywere. Learn how to write SEO contents, become a freelance writer and change your live for good. What ever you do in life try as much as possible to avoid useless friends that as nothing to discuss except women, celebrities, fraud, alcohol etc. Learn SEO writing then offer it as a service.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Most Nigerian men are like you. The only difference is that you are truthful.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by uncleck: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your case is moimoi case

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by zionzoe(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
you need to heal
CAPSLOCKED:

LMAO IF YOU HAD ANY REAL INTELLECTUAL ABILITIES YOUR LIFE WON'T BE IN THE COMPLETE SHAMBLES IT HAS BEEN IN FOR THE PAST DECADE.

ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE A SERIAL LOSER AND MAKE PEACE WITH THE UNCHANGEABLE FACT THAT YOU'LL DIE AS THE WORST LOSER IN HUMANKIND HISTORY.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by sonchuks1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are a fool at 30 to think like this. If you continue like this at 40, hmmmm, you'll become a fool FOREVER.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Akuruoulo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamExcellency:
There is a comprehensive solution to all you mentioned.

Try being born-again. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour and all will be well miraculously.
GOD BLESS U HANTY. PLEASE QUOTE HIM DIRECTLY MA
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Localgrandpa: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Warey finally enter front page
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Newton2024: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
Jesus can change you my brother. He loves you more than you love yourself. I recommend seven days fasting and prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Feggie3: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked
I am in your shoes.. Am a medical doctor. While in med school I didn't have time for relationships because I read a lot and had much to cover, so I choose to self service most times. Getting out of school I still find it difficult to maintain a relationship because I needed to save so I can travel out of the country, coupled with the gargantuan and horrendous STDs I treat in clinic on daily, I still preferred self servicing to gulping drugs anyhow.
Why aren't you able to save as a single man? I have been able to save a lot and at least assist fam.

Please my advice to you is, try get a nice girl around, she can complement your life and help put things in order. They are so many out there, you just need to understand yourselves, and learn to stop being wasteful. Once you have a steady job u can gradually pay off your debts.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by GloriousGbola: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

You are talking about women? More like you are a failed human being. Better straighten yourself out or you will be a useless fool at forty, dead and forgetten at 50
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by BabaIbo: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Most Nigerian men are like you. The only difference is that you are truthful.

You must be a stu*pid girl for using the word most. You left words like few, some, many and used most.

I would have asked if your fath*r and male sibli*gs and male relativ*s are included but I won't involve them in this because of your fo*lishness.
How many Nigerian men do you know or have you come across?
Attention seeker oshi.

Maybe you are a crew member of the Men Hating Women a.k.a Evening Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Alphaman007: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
qtguru:

I legit have the book here. yet to start, but your comment gives me ginger.
read it bro. You will be glad you did
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by elganzar(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked

Wereyy re o

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Victerica(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
A living Dog is better than a dead Lion...

Change your orientation, and see, your life get better!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by dieavirgin(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tradegood:

Spirit of depression, we bind you in JESUS name.

There is hope for you bro,
and plenty more in CHRIST JESUS The Son of The Living GOD, the first and the last which was dead and is alive,
the firstBorn from the dead, the beginning of the creation of GOD who opens a door and no man can shut and shuts and no man can open,
HE can help you break those heavy yokes off your life.
HE will hide you under the shadow of HIS wings and keep you safe.
HE will command HIs angels concerning you and they will lift you up in their hands so that you do not strike your foot against a stone.
HE can save you from those d3mons too strong for you, who have their claws clasped around your soul and change your name from childofdoom to childofGOD.
O JESUS save me, forgive me and help me and deliver me, with YOUR precious blood in JESUS name I ask. I repent and turn away from my sin and rebellion unto YOU from today. Save me from masturbation and anger and lack of wisdom before they destroy me completely and write my name in The Book of Life in JESUS name I pray...help me LORD JESUS.

Repent with all your heart bro.
It shall be well with you.

people like this can never commit suicide, they just accept their L and move on with their miserable life everyday. I'm an example..

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by BigDawsNet: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I don't know you but all I can say is that GOD will bless you...

Ephesians 4:25 ESV / 135

Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another..

Continue to stay honest, and I believe even tho you hav lost hope on yourself.... Almighty God will turn your live around for Good
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DeMagneto: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
In BLACK SHERIFF'S VOICE:
"First i bleeped up. Who never Bleep up, hands in the air "

Bro, u can stil solve ur shit and get ur self together.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Prosperofplay: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
cry
ChildOfDoom:

Is your life messed up? Yes
Are you normal? Yes
Can you change? Yes
Why? People have been through worst case scenario's and survived. The fact you can make a write-up and pinpoint your flaws is even a positive that you're on the path of redemption. Let your regret fuel your change. So many people are there would tag this a spiritual issue if they had been in your shoes but the fact you accepted your decline in good fate without blemish makes you an even more unique personality. I'd like you to continue striving to be better, there's nothing worth cancelling out your chances of being better. The rush to be involved in a family has been met with disappointment by those who ventured Into it unprepared. If betting is what you do, do it with your head high and try to effect change at it. Do it with style and finesse. You know the areas you've been wretched in, you fix it cause nobody can do that for you. I like you already and No, you're not a child of doom. Doom would reject you if it met you cause you don't even near half as doomed as most. This are but mere life challenges. Me that is writing this has even worst skeletons, don't ever assume there's a life better than yours cause there's no such thing.

5 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by OdenKelechi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wahala....Don't suffer anybody's daughter abeg!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Victerica(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
BabaIbo:

You must be a stu*pid girl for using the word most. You left words like few, some, many and used most.

I would have asked if your fath*r and male sibli*gs and male relativ*s are included but I won't involve them in this because of your fo*lishness.
How many Nigerian men do you know or have you come across?
Attention seeker oshi.

Maybe you are a crew member of the Men Hating Women a.k.a Evening Newspaper.

Mumu man, stop bleating like a fowl on heat....

Most Nigerian men are like that!

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You are pathetic
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by stickle(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
How you see yourself is far more important than how others are seeing. Referring to yourself as "chikdofdoom" is too weighty in spirit realm.
I have many things to say but can't say if what you desire is a way out or you have resigned to fate.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Did u say u are an unrepentant punter?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by yinkbell: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You need to believe and receive the unchangeable changer (Jesus Christ). He does not change but when he meets with you, He changes everything about you. My friend, He loves you so much even though you hate yourself. It's because of His unfailing love that made Him to die a shameful death on the cross. My friend, His arm is always wide open to embrace you and cure all your ills if you would accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. One step at a time; Change your moniker. You are a wonderful potential husband that a lovely damsel is still praying about. A young beautiful sister who is currently serving the Lord is praying to have a husband whose sins are cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Stop beating up yourself; it was because of ur sins and terrible nature that made Him hang on the cross! Jesus and I love you just as you are. You can't change urself, Jesus can change you from inside. CHRIST JESUS; THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by dmedicare(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Now that you realized that your situation is bad, the next thing is to look for ways to make amend. Guy, look for help. You are not finished, people have done worse than you but later became great. Please seek for help wherever you are. You can start by surrendering you life to Christ, He is the only hope to any hopeless situation you can think of

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Freelane33(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pirogee
Don’t give up bro
There is always light at the end of every tunnels
embarassed
ChildOfDoom:

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Switch07(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
qtguru:

I legit have the book here. yet to start, but your comment gives me ginger.

Can you send me the soft copy too

esirirapheal@gmail.com
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Nigga stop all these bullshit and get ur ass together. If I can make it, then anyone out there can too even u. As for ur manhood not performing up to expectation, wait until u see who u like, e go get up sharp sharp and perform like tomorrow no dey...meet Alkali for agbo and all ur weak erection issues will be a thing of the past.
Lastly get a life bro, ur still too young to give up!!!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by IamV: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I admire you.
It takes lots of balls,self awareness, accountability to own up your bs as you just did.
That's a big step you have taken,but you have to take a bigger step of intentionally putting your bs together.
You have to start making an intentional choice to be a better man.
Only you can help yourself.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by JUMO95: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
You this guy again
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by emmizzy24(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
quote author=ChildOfDoom post=112231185]Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again.

Mine is iddleness, I'm fed up like seriously. Graduated, done with Service but still nothing to lay my hands on. Please if you have got any job, don't hesitate to extend a helping hand. Location Abuja, thanks in anticipation]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.