Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

How I Pay My Rent - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Pay My Rent (60843 Views)

I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pay My Rent by bigcee(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
ITbomb:
Which biz you dey do to give you 1k everyday after all expenses
Na wa for you oh. Guy, men dey hustle oh. You better double your own.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Emma1Oj(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:
Hello guys so I moved into a new apartment late last year which cost 300k - a mini one bedroom flat in Abuja. I knew I had to become more serious about saving or else me and landlord go get problem at the end of the year grin grin....

Just like always, I do my calculations before taking any step and then I start saving. My former place cost 140k (a self contain) I needed more space so I had to move into my current place. Although it's not too big but since na only me, e dey ok.

However before moving in I calculated how much I'd have to save to meet up because I don't like the idea of having to run around like a headless chicken when my rent is due so I always start saving the very day I renew my rent anywhere. It has really helped me.

My calculation was that if I could save 1k per day I'll definitely meet up by God's grace before the year runs out. Some days I put in 10k or 5k or even 1k depending on how much cash I have at hand while the money transferred to my bank account remains untouched except for important spendings. I still have a month plus before my rent expires but I just started having this strong feeling to break the box open and I did tonight. What I got when I counted...... N343,500 grin grin grin

I spread the money for people wey wan count. Although there was no space enough to properly spread so some are ontop others in twos and threes. I couldn't capture the whole money well because space no too dey and I'm not a professional photographer grin grin

I'll be sealing the box to begin saving from today again if I get cash. It's fun but very stressful and draining. Not for people without self control. Lol

Lots of people don't know the power of consistently saving in bits for a long period of time. If you're in that category, I hope this helps.
1. Are you into business?
2. You be man or woman?
With your respond I will know what to say.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Dmacqh(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kudos boss .
It’s when you earn , you can save .
And another reason for my frugality is my personality , meekness, school , stupidity, shows, family position, social status, and environment.
If I can find my way to Europe precisely, and maybe showcase my talent ( football ) or get a handwork of at least $50... daily , I’ll be grateful.
God is over to you, If it’s me, I’ll do it for You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Eaglesence: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Handwork. People dey underrate handwork people well well. Any handwork go give you money for Abj. Any handwork at all. I get more than 1k. Na me decide dey save that amount. Sometimes I can get close to 30k in a day

But you still no talk the hand work sha angry

I just dey jealous your spirit. You too correct.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by iamme1234(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Double the money and buy a land on your own and stop spreading money to landlord
Try and wise up
And stop contributing for landlord
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Starhearts: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U 2much!

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na only niggaz wey no get GF fit SAVE money like Dis!

if too say u get GF, who born u well to SAVE money inside box!

by now, U go don use the money take buy shawarma and subscription finish!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

My niggea l need KALA...
I only budget 40k 4 d KALA

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Dannyjojo99(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
This dude has shown a strong discipline in keeping up to his rent
shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Streett: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na this wan gan gan naim be motivation …
No be the wan weh we no dey see !

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by ITbomb(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
bigcee:

Na wa for you oh. Guy, men dey hustle oh. You better double your own.
I earn far more than 1k a day but for it to remain for savings, na war. Any biz, I can save 1k after expenses, I will like to know. Especially for a family man

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Mayeldah(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Weldone!

These urgent 2k people will not locate you IJN,

Be focused and stay away from girls with entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by merits(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:
Hello guys so I moved into a new apartment late last year which cost 300k - a mini one bedroom flat in Abuja. I knew I had to become more serious about saving or else me and landlord go get problem at the end of the year grin grin....

Just like always, I do my calculations before taking any step and then I start saving. My former place cost 140k (a self contain) I needed more space so I had to move into my current place. Although it's not too big but since na only me, e dey ok.

However before moving in I calculated how much I'd have to save to meet up because I don't like the idea of having to run around like a headless chicken when my rent is due so I always start saving the very day I renew my rent anywhere. It has really helped me.

My calculation was that if I could save 1k per day I'll definitely meet up by God's grace before the year runs out. Some days I put in 10k or 5k or even 1k depending on how much cash I have at hand while the money transferred to my bank account remains untouched except for important spendings. I still have a month plus before my rent expires but I just started having this strong feeling to break the box open and I did tonight. What I got when I counted...... N343,500 grin grin grin

I spread the money for people wey wan count. Although there was no space enough to properly spread so some are ontop others in twos and threes. I couldn't capture the whole money well because space no too dey and I'm not a professional photographer grin grin

I'll be sealing the box to begin saving from today again if I get cash. It's fun but very stressful and draining. Not for people without self control. Lol

Lots of people don't know the power of consistently saving in bits for a long period of time. If you're in that category, I hope this helps.

Good one bro, but start to prepare to get your own apartment by getting your own land and build for yourself,why am saying this?am also a landlord,we landlord have one spirit once the tenant is paying regularly and before time the spirit of increasing the rentage fees begin to set in before you know your house rent is going to million ASAP.My advice for you don't only focus on paying your rent but also focus on getting yours.best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Bluntdude: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
ikorodureporta:

No b who see money go save money??

Money full country. Na if you wan begin from top e go hard you.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
I bought one of this. I have been able to save only 100 naira in almost 2 months cry

6 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by tonididdy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Any handwork you choose to do go pay as long as you do it diligently and also love the work plus you gats know how to relate with customers. This is where smartness and formal education comes in.
Oga answer the question plainly angry

... Anyway kudos to you, you have no responsibility or are not a salary earner, so this is easy for you to achieve

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Ashirioluwa: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good job……some folks used there own cash on beers, pepper soup and woman

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good saving ability but that is so 1920s. Take all that money, divide it in 5 places. burn one part. that is how much inflation has eaten out of your hard-earned cash.
Next time Open a security and exchange account. Buy some stocks, Dangote, MTN, by the time you are ready to sell, you will see the effect of investment.

4 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
I believed this person is sting and starving himself on earth and no family ( nuclear or extended) in check.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by dododawa1: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Good job……some folks used there own cash on beers, pepper soup and woman
oga enjoy your money when it last.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by GloriousGbola: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:
I bought one of this. I have been able to save only 100 naira in almost 2 months cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not supposed to know how much you put in it

Ebenzeress Scrooge
Re: How I Pay My Rent by tonididdy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
ITbomb:

I earn far more than 1k a day but for it to remain for savings, na war. Any biz, I can save 1k after expenses, I will like to know. Especially for a family man
Dude that quest is only for single no gf people.
If you try it as a family man, you will most likely fail at it.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by zubimete(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Wow,,, you are doing well bro, It Isn't Easy.

One kind Nigerian spirit in me cannot allow me do this successfully.
lol u mean village people?
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Asianjollof007: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Handwork. People dey underrate handwork people well well. Any handwork go give you money for Abj. Any handwork at all. I get more than 1k. Na me decide dey save that amount. Sometimes I can get close to 30k in a day

What type of handwork precisely ?
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Great0ne1: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

Correct guy
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:
I still have a month plus before my rent expires but I just started having this strong feeling to break the box open and I did tonight. What I got when I counted...... N343,500 grin grin grin

Would your landlord collect the rent in cash? shocked They'd refuse over here as there needs to be a trail of where money comes from.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
OP, you are a stingy man
Re: How I Pay My Rent by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How I Pay My Rent by donproject2(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Comrade do me small weekend giveaway grin

Imagine...na mumu e be abi, you be fool.

1 Like

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Skullano(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
E get one saving platform called How To Grow here in Onitsha and I started saving with them this month and it's amazes me how I have been able to save 45k with them within 28days and this is the first time am trying to save money out of my bank account.

Mere looking at the savings booklet dey give joy maka chinekeee.

3 Likes

Re: How I Pay My Rent by Sirmuel1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntdude:

I'm happy you didn't give up.

Just send the money to the landlord and start saving again
Re: How I Pay My Rent by donproject2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Chai see d way u spread money like mat...you try wel well. I suggest you take a pics with you sleeping on top of the money before you pack it....

So that you can locate and rub him bah?
Re: How I Pay My Rent by Emeka71(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Bluntdude post=112337088]

You're right. Adequate planing reduces prayer points. Lots of people are too lazy to chart a course that'd enable fix their financial issues. They'd rather rely on last minute miracles. The fear of embarrassment from another human wouldn't even let me think of begging as an option to raise money for stuffs.[/quiote]But he shouldn't be saving in physical cash.
Re: How I Pay My Rent by donproject2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Breeze blow this one enter my room eh

You go spend ham?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Painting 4flats Of 3brd. / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.