Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) (63303 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Sardauna24(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Niece:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his first wife following a backlash he got from fans after revealing his second wife.
The Nollywood actor who is currently trending on social media after posting photos of his son whom he welcomed with his second wife has posted photos of his first wife to hail her.

Posting the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4rubFMnA-/
Mtcwww...you guys are disturbing us with these man matters how could this affects the price of foodstuffs in the market?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Like your papa marry second wife when your mama something sour abi?

Ozuor.

E pain am well well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by pyro62(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap yul yesterday, I laugh.

This nonsense girl again. And that your friend dey look you Like friend o. See the terrible mind you get for person you call ur friend
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by SeeItSayIt: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2022
I just hope you're prepared & ready for the movies ahead because these ones go shock you. Not the Nollywood you think you know.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Is this stupid declaration supposed to make her feel happy? Or to suit the public disgrace and the fact that he committed adultery before thinking of marrying her?

The other lady will just be laughing her ass off because she knows deep down she's the one reigning in Yul's heart at the moment

May God not let us be put to shame, may God not let us meet an idiot that will drag our name in the mud

Ladies shine your eyes before getting married to the mistakes we call men these days, constantly improve yourself in the marriage cos they are all unpredictable, save like hell, invest like hell in your maiden name, so that when shit like this happens, you can majestically walk away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Mooh247: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2022
E don happen, e don happen be that... As a man na to fix the damages remain

Nobody holy
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.
Are u with ur sense...so,his father HV d right to tell him what to do as an adult...do u take everything ur parents tell u

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Yul is just stirring the troubled waters... He seems to be confused

He isn't boss..Nigerians are confused...Man dey manage him family to best of him capacity..Nigerians that can't afford pure eater carry him matter for head..
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by juman(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
The undisputed Number One.
The firstly first.
The beautiful queen of queens.
See beauty.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Sharatan:
Yul Edochie should respect himself and his real wife and stop commenting on his fvck up. The deed has already been done and just like every scandal in Nigeria is going to be forgotten very soon, but if he keeps on making comments about it, I’ll assure him that it’s going to keep on trending and causing emotional stress for his “first” wife.

I don't even understand the fool, is this declaration supposed to make her feel better

4 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Lonewolf2010(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
The thing is things cannot be the same again. Infidelity hurts. Changing the rules of engagement mid-marriage hurts. It's unfair, it's unjust. It's inhuman. It hurts especially the party been cheated on, even the innocents.
If we are true to ourselves none of us would want it for our daughters, a sister or niece. WOULD We? It seems to be becoming (or has already become) the aberrant norm.
What were the rules of engagement you agreed on when you got married? What law did you choose to be governed by? Can you be true to this?
At this point, the meaning of the words like integrity, self-discipline, mastery and control come to mind.

May God heal the wife...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by johndho(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
There's nothing wrong in getting married to more than one wife. Na our traditions before Christianity enter Africa. I don't know why we come dey judge Yul matter now.

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Ebubu: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Is this stupid declaration supposed to make her feel happy? Or to suit the public disgrace and the fact that he committed adultery before thinking of marrying her?

The other lady will just be laughing her ass off because she knows deep down she's the one reigning in Yul's heart at the moment

May God not let us be put to shame, may God not let meet an idiot that will drag our name to the mud

Ladies shine your eyes before getting married to the mistakes we call men these days, constantly improve yourself in the marriage cos they are all unpredictable, save like hell, invest like hell in your maiden name, so that when shit like this happens, you can majestically walk away.

All these opinions no matter if Yul’s wife has decided to stay in the relationship.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by achimendy(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
The punk's foolish father can give political advice to tinubu but can't advice his useless son on keeping his family.

Na real mumu you be. Why calling the old man now, even the father is not in support of what the son did.

Foolish people always looking for opportunity to criticise others.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by NEWSCENTER: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Passionnn: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
BSdetective:
What is actually wrong in a man marrying two wives?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Slynation(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:
This is also why I respect women that show some men pepper.

There has to be balance.
Lol...grin grin A woman can only show SIMPS pepper, But you see real RPs and Alpha males!! Lie lie, if you don't like how they role, the transfer windows is always open for you to leave...

I want all the women crying ontop Yul's matter to take a minute silence and ask themselves this question "Why am I really angry on a matter that doesn't concern me...??" You will observed they are just pained over nothing...

2 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by sirchim(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared . Nwamaikpe has influenced you Abi? Lol!

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap yul yesterday, I laugh.

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul, because as it's now, I am secretly sleeping with my best friend husband who's supper rich , and I am doing it with ulterior motive, to get pregnant to my best friend husband. Heaven won't fall, our friendship will only come to an end for a mean time, and people will only talk , after dem talk dem go keep quiet.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Transcriber: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Like your papa marry second wife when your mama something sour abi?

Ozuor.
lol
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

Another close friend of mine who we have been having series of threeesome with married men rushed to Yul page on Facebook to dropped her insults..I shockedshocked

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul, because as it's now, I am secretly sleeping with my best friend husband who's supper rich , and I am doing it with ulterior motive, to get pregnant to my best friend husband. Heaven won't fall, our friendship will only come to an end for a mean time, and people will only talk , after dem talk dem go keep quiet.

Abeg who been talk say most Akwa Ibom gals have low self esteem & mediocre reasoning
You're valid; We've got the test results here from this comment..
Funny how a gal should be proud that her body's a dumpster jus cos of money
A sure sign of Laziness & Mediocrity (2 in 1)

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by sirchim(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=sirchim post=112341905][/quote] Nwamaikpe has influenced you Abi? Lol!
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Winters23: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

But if na woman you for don dey call am evening newspaper, our hypocrisy dey vex me die.

man and woman can never be equal...

carry your gender equality nonsense commot hia
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by sirchim(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share the glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared . Nwamaikpe has influenced you Abi? Lol!

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I love the drama in polygamy because It makes any of the over Shakara wives to buckle up. It also brings competition btw the wives to please the man.

You guys love lying to yourselves, wives in polygamy focus on their children, they do not give a fvck about the man anymore, mothers move to their kids house when they get married, they abandon their husbands to suffer in old age.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by jrusky(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
My guy pls save yourself from further bashing by abstaining from all these crap talks biko.

She is undisputed yet you went to carried a semi-prostitute
a.k.a home breakers gang and called her your new wife baa?

Yul are you OK or you need mental evaluation? Hope the new yeyebrity sharamuta bitch has not cooked okro soup with snail and garnished it with menstrual discharge?

My man I'm not happy with you though it's your life but at this century union like this is a pain in the a s s I'm talking from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Winters23:

man and woman can never be equal...

carry your gender equality nonsense commot hia
I am not your mvther na,and I am not your gay mate.
Who is talking about gender equality?I am talking about your fvvlish hypocrisy son of a BST.

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Rawtruth1: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Pete Edochie blasts Son Over Second Wife

Read �

Right from when “ Yul Edochie ” my Son was till a child, He never listen to me, I’m not shocked that he has a son without my knowledge

A child that doesn’t listen to his father end up cutting his or her life span short, I want the whole world and Nigerians to understand that as an Igbo man, I never support my son actions and as a statesman, I only Recognized his first wife as the only authenticated wife of my son, the rest is banished from entering my household

~Pete Edochie

1 Like

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by juman(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Mama should chill, she now have co-wife, as the mother of the house she needs lot of patience and understanding and more love to all.
She can handle it.

Many of us grew up in polygamous house.
It's fun and lively.
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by UEDIBO: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

YUL still love and respect his first wife , just that the first wife is just being jealous and bitter because someone else is coming to share that glorious dick with her. I don't blame her, by default that's how we women are . It's not easy seeing your husband you've to yourself alone now being shared .

But for this matter people were funny me pass, be people were their mama na second wife, third wife , fourth wife , still get mind choke mouth for this matter.. imagine? People get mind o. Even my friend that I know her mum is a second wife and it was because of her mum that the first wife painfully leave the marriage after giving birth to six children , get mind yap Yul yesterday, I laugh.

I will be so foolish and stupid to join the bandwagon of emotional women to dragged Yul. Who knows I might fall in love tomorrow with a married man, but God forbid, But who knows? YUL second wife never envisaged or believed that she will end up as a second wife today..If case is not taken she was one of those that swear that she can never be a second wife or look a married man twice, but today what happened?
Fine girl
How are you today?
Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by JovialJune(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:

All these opinions no matter if Yul’s wife has decided to stay in the relationship.

She should not stay IMO, Yul will keep having kids outside and getting more wives till he drops dead,
and he will suffer for it in old age, that's what usually happens to people like him.

5 Likes

Re: “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) by Ebubu: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

She should not stay IMO, Yul will keeping having kids outside and getting more wives till he drops dead,
and he will suffer for it in old age, that's what usually happens to people like him.
how will he suffer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.