Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39771 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Keniwit(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2022
You just one of the guys she take cruise ... not the main guy bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by div111(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2022
You're probably ugly asf cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Holywizard: 8:47am On May 04, 2022
So u thought u are the main guy abi?
Hey u nigga, hope u are preparing for ur Jamb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Amarisco(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2022
Men sayin that the OP is automatically the side dish have missed the point. Taking a picture with someone changes the nature of the image. This is not a love celebration or engagement photo shoot. She is the one marking her birthday, why turn it into a family portrait undecided.

You’re not even married yet so why would you feel so entitled?

You can stick to taking pics together on your phone for free - for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 9:14am On May 04, 2022
Chill bro.
Go where you're celebrated.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Omniman(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by duduade: 9:16am On May 04, 2022
If she ask you for money

Tell her you don't feel she s entitled to your sweat same as she felt you should not take pictures with her

Finish

Let her decide

All these hungry females commenting here... Tufiakwa on you people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by SmartyPants(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2022
Drillminded:
Guy focus on getting all the knacking you can and forget about all this ... see even from the way you complained it shows you display weakness and one thing that puts a girl off is weak men. You need to drink some red pills and know this.

Never listen to what comes out of a woman's mouth alone, because they talk with every part of their body.

Bro there are 7 women on earth to every man ... don't let a girlfriend take you on emotional rollercoaster ... just develop tunnel vision about hitting that spot and once you hit... hit... hit! You run.

It's called HIT and RUN. Hahaha

There arent. Its roughly 51:49

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Sucolee(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2022
She is saving the pictures till her wedding day
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by yusluvad(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.
Fact!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Richsteemit: 9:17am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.

This mumu girl just finish Op chaii. Op take heart grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by KaptainAfrika: 9:17am On May 04, 2022
You are the Side Guy. Pele.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by pswglobal(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Wizzy13 post=112500227][/quote]so don't waste ur time on her.

Don't waste ur hard earned money buying new automatic transmission because not all automatic transmission problems are major issue, contact us let's run a comprehensive gearbox diagnostic test and we tell u whether to replace d gearbox or not.

Check my profile now and get instant response.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Obagofixxy: 9:18am On May 04, 2022
it is what it is
How many times will they tell you that girl is not for you
Her number 1 boo dey around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Newton2024: 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

Sorry, you are dating yourself. She is not proud of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by backbone503(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2022
A girl that likes you will always love to show you off, be seen with you and associate with you in public. If she doesn't do/like doing this, guy, you dey date yourself.

Bo ifiok!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by 4richminds(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2022
I think she doesn't like your physical look especially when taking pictures with you. It's either because she has another boyfriend which she doesn't want him to see both of you together on pix by mistake or she is not proud of you as a boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by omooba969(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

You already mentioned it's her birthday, NOT yours. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by obedience4(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Bro, it your girl friend birthday
Wetin you wan do for the picture..
Just chill a birthday picture is mostly solo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by nobilie: 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

i was invited and i was even to pay for it
am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her
i feel its over between us cos its shows a lot

Did you pay for the photo shoot?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Awise09(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Because you are one of the maintenance guy now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by SmartPolician: 9:20am On May 04, 2022
WonderManly:
You see. This is the reason why i said this earlier before now that...

This thing you shared is false.

A girl may not be billing her boyfriend because she loves him and may be billing all her male friends.

That's because she loves the guy and wants to make the impression that she's a marriage material.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by bmdmix10: 9:21am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

side bf, sorry.

N u pay for photo shoot lol simp
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by dupeteme: 9:21am On May 04, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by ukpahu(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2022
show us your picture
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by SocialJustice: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Instead of asking her, you came here to ask us. Are we in her mind?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by motionarena: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

she does not want you to upload d pics on SM so her other boyfriends will not see it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

you're the photoshoot boyfriend, she must likely has a cake boyfriend, clothes boyfriend and clubbing boyfriend lined up already. Send her like 20k on that day and tell her not to call you again
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by rajiedreez: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Epor lenue (una plenty on top)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Gkemz: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Taking pictures with you and uploading it on the social media to celebrate her birthday reduces her chances of getting married soon to suitors who are more serious than you are with her. And I'm certain she's of age to marry.
What every mature lady needs is marriage not friendship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Uniquetani1(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Maybe you are not attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.